Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

They are trying to show parallel in V-M and abhimaan as abhira can't trust Arman bcoz she considers Ruhi as his first love and herself as his second option and same with vidya she always thought herself as thr second choice of madhav as first love was shivani..

So in this track vidya will get to know that Kaveri had created misunderstandings and madhav does love her and ready to move on ,so she will accept him then same way abhira will agree to give a chance to armaan as nowadays whenever she sees V-M conflicts she gets a flashback of ruhi Arman so she is equating herself with vidya..so as soon as V-M reunite and vidya knows the deal truth and her accepting abhira ,she will be ready to give Arman a chance, this is the plot I feel they are to show

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why Phufsa acting like Armaan is kissing Abhira in public smiley39

I can't wait till his truth comes out and he goes to jail

Kajal and her constipated face will come begging Abhira to 

safe her pati. I hope Abhira says no 

Sanjay is not going anywhere. His bar license & status in family will remain intact. Kaveri & co didn't even had the shame to reprimand him for getting Abhira almost molested and blocking her career.

Bad guys always get away with a slap on the wrist types punishment for their deeds unless its end of their role. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Sanjay is not going anywhere. His bar license & status in family will remain intact. Kaveri & co didn't even had the shame to reprimand him for getting Abhira almost molested and blocking her career.

Bad guys always get away with a slap on the wrist types punishment for their deeds unless its end of their role. 

he got yuvraj to Udaipur to make vidya get kidnapped and abhira or ar almost had to die. But dadi didn't slap or punished him. They are saga maa beta and madhav is dadaji ka beta hoga 🤣
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Vidya was burning her own hand on candle. Is she 16 year old? 

yeah ..that’s why armaans real mother can’t return.’.vidya will immediately try to commit suicide 🙄
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he got yuvraj to Udaipur to make vidya get kidnapped and abhira or ar almost had to die. But dadi didn't slap or punished him. They are saga maa beta and madhav is dadaji ka beta hoga 🤣

Yeh toh 100% sure ki dragon sa kuch nahi karegi...that's why I want them to show atleast a little logic through court that phups license getting cancelled....but suspense ki chakkar mein kuch zyada hi keech rahe hai...

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Absolutely there is no problem that can't be solved by dialogue.. and that seems to be so scarce in every relationship here.. and yes I do believe that the divorce truth is not going to be like just another piece of information for Abhira.. and she needs to have the choice to decide what she wants for herself.. and Madhav is in his head thinking he wants what is best for both of them, but that's not for him to decide unilaterally.. If he's telling Abhira to not forgive Armaan and not go back to him, tell her the truth about the divorce papers and have an honest conversation with her and ask her what she wants and guide her on what is the possible step forward.. also, most importantly how is Abhira going to feel about even papa hiding something from her when she finds out? When her grouse with his son is also about hiding facts?? Why keep breaking the trust of that girl? Koi tho uske Saath fully transparent rahe! 

Alternatively, don't tell Armaan, but atleast ask him what he plans to do now that the Ruhi truth came out the way it did.. But no, majaal hai ki koi bhi kisi se bhi baat karlein yahaan smiley44 

Yeah, but I guess they are all trained by KV to work like robots ,only she have the button with all the commands and  everyone have to follow her instructions , now as M came out of her maasa’s clutches he can guide his son by discussing with him about his plans on how to win Abhira’s trust. 

M thought of disclosing DV truth when he wants to stop the marriage as he already knew AA loves each other ,but when Armaan himself came out of that mess and said he ONLY loved Abhira ever  he got the  assurance he is looking for . so now his main concern is gone and now he wants Armaan to stand for Abhira going against his Dadi and Maa , also until 2 min noodles reveal Abhira is jumping to accept Armaan’s proposal which we all did not like too , if he has disclosed to Abhira she could have gone back to Armaan and PH  to be  Herat broken and come back to him and that would be more complicated and painful for her.
Trusting Armaan and M are completely 2 different things, Armaan broke her trust completely ,she kept asking him about chitwali from last 10mnths ,he let babhi involve in their personal matters , babhi got DV,Armaan was ready to marry babhi immediately after divorce , left her at mandap and now saying he only Loved Abhira , as audience some of them are still confused though we saw how he got manipulated by Ruhi  and he is also wrong to lead her all the way when he knows he don’t love her..how can Abhira trust him ?  But with M she will trust him once he explains why he hid the truth . He could have disclosed the truth today when KV not letting her inside but he wants everyone to accept Abhira and enter into  that house with respect so he kept quiet.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah ..that’s why armaans real mother can’t return.’.vidya will immediately try to commit suicide 🙄

Oh my goodness Vidya is the new Ruhi .. who will run after Armaan and Madhav like a mad banshee 

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah, but I guess they are all trained by KV to work like robots ,only she have the button with all the commands and  everyone have to follow her instructions , now as M came out of her maasa’s clutches he can guide his son by discussing with him about his plans on how to win Abhira’s trust. 

M thought of disclosing DV truth when he wants to stop the marriage as he already knew AA loves each other ,but when Armaan himself came out of that mess and said he ONLY loved Abhira ever  he got the  assurance he is looking for . so now his main concern is gone and now he wants Armaan to stand for Abhira going against his Dadi and Maa , also until 2 min noodles reveal Abhira is jumping to accept Armaan’s proposal which we all did not like too , if he has disclosed to Abhira she could have gone back to Armaan and PH  to be  Herat broken and come back to him and that would be more complicated and painful for her.
Trusting Armaan and M are completely 2 different things, Armaan broke her trust completely ,she kept asking him about chitwali from last 10mnths ,he let babhi involve in their personal matters , babhi got DV,Armaan was ready to marry babhi immediately after divorce , left her at mandap and now saying he only Loved Abhira , as audience some of them are still confused though we saw how he got manipulated by Ruhi  and he is also wrong to lead her all the way when he knows he don’t love her..how can Abhira trust him ?  But with M she will trust him once he explains why he hid the truth . He could have disclosed the truth today when KV not letting her inside but he wants everyone to accept Abhira and enter into  that house with respect so he kept quiet.

Dekho I can c many not liking Madhav nein sbhira ke papa…. But I m to loving it…. Inn Dono ka rishta  is strong and sweety shuru se hi…. Madhav asked for date advice… then abhira gave him relationship advice…. Madhav ko hi she trusted when yuvraj was there…… 

Madan ne koi divorce ki baat chup aane ki nahi socho… he called s hota to tell that…. But abhira mentally emotionally physically Iss halat mein nahi thi… doc ki baat ke baad… Madhav changed… he became extremely protective of abhira…. Hona bhi chshiye… armaan jee raha hai abhira ki mom ke Karan…. And what has his family done to abhira…. He Realised his mistake of not standing up for her pehle…. To he is rectifying it now….. khada hai strongly Uske saath…. Kar lo jo karna hai… types…. And I m loving it!!

Jaise Sanjay Ho para chala ki judge is on lebar delay hoga…. Madhav ko bhi pata hoga…. What’s the rush to reveal that? He dies not want abhira to b hurt more…. Let armaan prove himself kaabil of  abhira😃

And again people have problem ki sem ab se kyun nahi baar j karta Madhav…. Kiya na…. Abhira ke saath u r happy…. May Karo ruhi se Shaadi…. Abd armaan ne use fanily ka black sheep kataar de diya…. To y can’t armaan talk to him? Baat kare Madhav se…. Y is he not???

I just loved Madhav today…. Again I will say, Madhav Vidya ki back story nahi pata… cannot blame either of them… how much did Vidya know… how much did Madhav?? Dadi ne pura manipulate kiya hai… 

BUT Madhav had strong points today… which I was thinking too…y can’t Vidya jaage dadi abd stay in outhouse with Madhav? Use Madhav ka saath chahiye to saath do…. Y dies she behave as ONLY A BAHU… she is a wife and a mom!!! 

Hopefully di it’s truth ka Sahi use karen makers…. Mujhe bas Sanjay ko tarapte dekhna gai…. Dadi ka gussa and Harte hue dekhna hai….Else I don’t care much….
FilhaalI find abhira is better with Madhav…. Let armaan realise his doings…. Tab he makes efforts for abhira … he is doing nothing now…. 😃

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I forgot the role he played in getting Yuvraj in Udaipur. Yuvraj went rogue when he kidnapped Vidya but Sanjay plan was to let Yuvraj kidnap Abhira and take her to dubai/abroad. This is aiding and abetting human trafficking. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even his license doesn't go, but I want some form or consequence for his action 

What he did was disgusting and, just to leave with Kaveri just screaming jamaiza 

isn't good enough, we need more then that now