Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Goenkas will neither have money to hire another lawyer nor to pay damages to the accident victim. but they have money to have multiple cars and send old hags- Swarna and MG on vacation

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Goenka’s should sell themselves to pay for a lawyer how about that smiley20

Pinecone thumbnail

WTF does Armaan mean he has NO option but to help Ruhi but Abhira is not understanding. Its such an illogical statement.

He surely has options to not be involved with Ruhi and help her from afar - by asking his chacha or contacts to help her.

His personal involvement is clearly not needed.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab had managed to get CCTV footage in Kv case... CCTV footages to show Ruhi rash driving will be much more easier to get to show Ruhi guilty on that... I don't know where they are going with this though..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaans defense of his behavior, his need to fight Ruhi's case and to help her because of his guilt and wanting Abhira to understand it- is very weak!

Its ridiculous honestly and very insensitive.

Arey yaar- guilt hai toh kisi kabil vakeel ko unki help karne doh. Chacha ko karne doh.

Abhira has clearly spelt out her issues to him

She is not taking case because its Ruhi who is accused. She is taking it because she wants to help her kaki. Moreover she is a newbie lawyer- she doesnt have the luxury to pick and choose cases. She will take whatever case she gets for experience unless its out and out criminal asking her to defend case. He is an established lawyer. He has contacts. And he is the one who has screwed up their rishtaa so how does it fall on her to be the one to relent here?!

Ruhi only has caused accident- that much is clear. thats why Armaan is suggesting out of court settlement. so uske liye why does he need to get involved?! clearly Abhira is not fighting case just to be against Ruhi. Her client is right to hold Ruhi accountable. and her client didnt accept out of court terms and apology that Armaan and Goenkas offered.

I think he is the one being unreasonable.

I think it’s a good case for both of them .. they are lawyers and both will face each other in other more interesting cases ..

Armaan will always face corporates and Abhira will fight pro bono for the oppressed .. situation will be more dicey

They have to learn to be professional.. Armaan eating out of Ruhi’s Tiffin is not professional..

Abhira has to point him that .. that if you keep things strictly professional she will accept the situation..Abhira has to stop being an emotional wreck.. and both of them have to learn to keep professional and personal lives separate

they had faced each other in the yuvraj hit n run encounter too . The person had died .. so yuvraj was guilty ..yes he killed him purposely is also true

But everyday there is a big story on hit n run in India ., right now there is one case of an MLA’s son hitting a couple in the road . The bmw case ..a few days ago a minor had killed 2 techies

the issue is the accident scene has not been shown ., at all to keep it a suspense . But it’s true .. that Ruhi was an emotional wreck while driving the car ..

the person not getting killed is a blessing for the person .,

but the way Ruhi was driving is an criminal offence.. just because things are not going right in her house and personal life .. she cannot bump off a couple who have their own life ..and get away saying sorry sorry I didht mean to hit you galti ho gai

Ruhi blaming Abhira is another way of playing victim card.. she never introspects and

RR is her fitrat in life .. yeh log apni kundli me likha ke aate hai ..apne aas pass ke log ko Jaan se Mardene ki ..

It will be good for whining weasel if she’s arrested for 6 months .. and kept in custody

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

I watched an episode of this show after soo long and I could not help but laugh. It was pure comedic relief. Roohi’s acting was the cherry on the cake smiley8

Originally posted by: Krinya

Kaise ?

Arman main ruhi ke saath deal nai kar sakti main jaa rahi hoon

Arman ruhi humare beech hamesha rahegi , main jaa rahi hoon

Arman tumme hum dono ke saath khela main jaa rahi hoon

Arman main bahut self respecting hoon aur main tumhare past ko accept nahi kar sakti Mai jaa rahi hoon

But she never goes smiley37

Jab baat jaane ki hoti hai toh..

Madhav mere papa vidya meri masa krish Mera bhai etc etc Arman ka ghar Mera Arman ke paise mere Arman ke mummy papa mere but arman nai.

today another line added hum donom shadi shuda hi abhi toh jana nahi 🤣🤣 hogaya reasoning usko kabhi jana hi nahi it's like sher aya sher aya none will trust her words next 🤣

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I watched an episode of this show after soo long and I could not help but laugh. It was pure comedic relief. Roohi’s acting was the cherry on the cake smiley8

goenkas in takleef gives sukoon for generational viewers or legacy fans 🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Why did DKP even bother to replace pufferfish Pratiksha when Garvita is just as bad. Both are literally meme material smiley8

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When Kv scene started, I was wondering whether they are now slowly starting her ww and was I so wrong.. That smirk when she watched Ar and Ab😡