Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Armaan and Abhira can't have a stable future together period!

I am just tired of hoping ki woh sambhal jaye.

Abhira should learn to let people make their own mistakes & suffer instead of trying to fight their battles.

And Armaan needs to actually get a real spine. He shouldn't really allow that shit which Kaveri & Rohit speak against him. Usse problem hain toh jaake Madhav se baat kare. He is the one who spermed Armaan into existence 🙄

Exactly how is anyone suppose to learn from mistakes if you're putting out fires before it happen. I need her to stay away from RR matters period, I know she doesn't like Armaan being insulted but he's a grown man, let him handle his own issues how he see's fit.

I'm with you too no marriage now, especially not under the condition Rohit set forth. Rohit needs it to feel secure and KP will agree cause she wants him to take over Poddars Firm. What kind of blessing is that and most of all Abhimaan has some issues they need to resolved. How they work as a team, how they communicate and how when they make a decision it should be respected and follow (Abhira). Still annoy she keeps took that fake talaak case, after she and Armaan agree one thing and she did another. smiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

obviously she is the vamp in story na . She is not good one. She will stir the story that way only. Seeing her mom did much I am immune to ruhi now though both had different maksad. I am enjoying drama 🤣

Curious about one thing. I understand her mom did evil acts. Did she also physically use Ruhi's pappa the way Ruhi is now shown doing with Rohit.. Like hugging and touching and then making face as if she is forced to do it to meet her objective

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dkp treats fl as queen why do you want them to elope she is yet to see the queen treatment dkp will give her 😂

Kahe ka queen treatment milega usko bechari abhi tak dakke kha rahi hai beech sadak smiley39
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Nani, debo ji, nani. Cheerat "mArY kOm" shekhawat😂

MHARE PANCH SE TOH SARPANCH BHI DARRE HAI 🥊

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Curious about one thing. I understand her mom did evil acts. Did she also physically use Ruhi's pappa the way Ruhi is now shown doing with Rohit.. Like hugging and touching and then making face as if she is forced to do it to meet her objective

Really sickening to watch . No one does it in real life am sure . This is for the TRP juntaa … for the sake of drama l every gen leap goes lower n lower as far as morals are concerned . 😟

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yes,rishta ki har generation mein morals decrease kar raha hai.Ruhi bhabhji ki besharami and kv ka so called ghamand aur dekha nahi jata.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Yes,rishta ki har generation mein morals decrease kar raha hai.Ruhi bhabhji ki besharami and kv ka so called ghamand aur dekha nahi jata.

True this season is the worst I dread to think what next season will be like if there is any.

Waise what is your opinion on vampish Ruhi Bhabhiji? Sabko woh dangerous lagti hai par meri nazar mein toh woh circus ki joker hai smiley8

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

What's wrong was with Ruhi's makeup today? Especially her blush.smiley5

They were planning to make sizzling vamp like ekta does but result came out like this........

The last vamp like character who was amazingly styled and looked gorgeous was Shagun from yhm. No one can wear sarees like her....... others are just sasti copy.

I don't know who is the new makeup artist but she's experimenting it seem and just having them looking like makeup ki dukaan. Ab makeup has been looking caked up and the lip gloss now I see Rusharam own too, especially during her emotional sleep natak smiley36

Why would they used that much makeup for bedtime scene smiley21

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no way…Arohi was an ambitious strong woman who only loved Ruhis father …she never loved Ruhis poppy..Arohi did some plotting..but it was all because she was ambitious and wanted to further her career and life.. she was so smart and stylish.. Ruhi is a disgrace and not fit to be her daughter..

Aru was selfish and manipulative at times, but she wasn't like this psycho desperate Roohi birla! In fact , there were times i used to empathise with Arohi more than the leads and eventually she became one of my faves, but this roohi is an utter disgrace!

Which breaks my heart because i can't believe this lady is Aru's Unicorn baby 🦄 I will never forgive dkp for making rooh a obsessed vamp smiley19