Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

in ghum also nobody liked the parallel male lead coz he wasn’t the favourite actor smiley37smiley37 even though he had a nice character graph compared to the other leads. Yes he was called the parallel lead, not “Cameo” still he wasn’t liked at all. I don’t know why? smiley39

Here are u referring to Harshad Arora or Yogendra?

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I normally don't comment on precap or bts until it happens

Rohit can give chance to his wife it's and still choose to be mad at Ar, fine it's his right. Why I find crazy that he wants Ar to be miserable and bowing to him. Ar has apologize many time, my Armaanza even when on his knees crying, smiley38and still he's mad. Armaan had stayed away from Rohit and he stopped pushing but his bewakoof girlfriend listen to that dhongi buddha and Armaan had to step to Rohit face cause of Ab bezzati. Now he's sitting at restaurant where you met him and he's having fun smiling whiling you sit across from Poison Ivy with the chudail earrings and you want to be mad. Kyu. Rohit can go F*ck himself smiley7

I hope Abhimaan had desert before they left smiley16

I love ur chudail earring and the desert point. smiley37

Originally posted by: Indira1211

goenkas are bankrupt..so Armaan can buy their house for abhira as a wedding gift....and Armaan also bought abhira a resort. Anyway abhira can own goenkas house and goenkas can live there ..to give her family love.since she always wanted an extended family 😂

Are u serious and want Ar to rescue their property? Why what did they do for her. Rohit or maybe Kaveri can go and rescue their property as she was the one who wanted Ruhi to have the wedding again and even now she is staying as her fav Bahu. Goenkas have only shown anger to Ar and badmouthed Ab ( The Surekha/Swarna chudails)
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Are u serious and want Ar to rescue their property? Why what did they do for her. Rohit or maybe Kaveri can go and rescue their property as she was the one who wanted Ruhi to have the wedding again and even now she is staying as her fav Bahu. Goenkas have only shown anger to Ar and badmouthed Ab ( The Surekha/Swarna chudails)

hey we don’t care about goenkas…but dkp doesn’t want to show abhimaan by themselves..he wants them to have family around..so fine.. So let abhimaan buy Goenka house and they can take pity on those 3 fossils and let them live in the house with them.. then dkp will have family around abhimaan to do the festivals..and,podaars can come attend the festivals..and Goenkas house will now belong to abhimaan

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey we don’t care about goenkas…but dkp doesn’t want to show abhimaan by themselves..he wants them to have family around..so fine.. So let abhimaan buy Goenka house and they can take pity on those 3 fossils and let them live in the house with them.. then dkp will have family around abhimaan to do the festivals..and,podaars can come attend the festivals..and Goenkas house will now belong to abhimaan

Lekin abhira ke paas itna paise kaha se ayege ki woh goenka haveli buy kar sake?!
Vanyatanvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Lekin abhira ke paas itna paise kaha se ayege ki woh goenka haveli buy kar sake?!

Armaan khareed ke dega 😎.

Abhi tak hi konsa uske paas khud room bhi khareedne ke paise h jo haveli khareedegi woh ?

Ruhi me lutwa diya ghar ko almost and abhira khareed nhi sakti🤣, dono poddars pr bhoj bani bethi h.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Armaan khareed ke dega 😎.

Abhi tak hi konsa uske paas khud room bhi khareedne ke paise h jo haveli khareedegi woh ?

Ruhi me lutwa diya ghar ko almost and abhira khareed nhi sakti🤣, dono poddars pr bhoj bani bethi h.

Yeh toh sach hai ki ruhi ne lutwa diya and abhira goenka haveli kharid sake utna kamati nahi hai.

So Goenka haveli Armaan ya rohit he kharid sakte hai and woh bhi Poddar ke khandani paiso se he dono kharid sakte hai kyunki Armaan already resort buy kar chuka hai so ambani/birla toh nahi ki saal bhar mai bichara resort ke baad haveli bhi buy kar ke de!
So Armaan or Rohit koi Poddar brother he Poddars ke khandani paisa se goenka la ka ghar kharid sakte hai. Abhira /Ruhi toh 10,000 ka rent bhar le wohi bahot badi baat ho jaye.