Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Damn there's no one to bash or criticize today smiley44

I'm weak, someone tell me what worth criticizing

Ru is just dumb and boring, she's not doing anything like a vamp, just snooping in corner like chooha looking for snack

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Concerns Ab raised today were valid as it is also coming from how she was treated in the house without Kv's approval and her fears of living again the same way for a lifetime. And she wouldn't even have thought Ar will take the decision to move out. But if Ar took such a huge decision inspite of everything, then Ab should support him and not second guess his own decision and think she knows better. It becomes all the more stupid / naive because she knows how he himself has been treated in the family over the years and it has nothing to do with her. Not just for her or for them, but majorly for Ar himself she should support his decision. And moving to a different house does not even mean cutting ties or that you can't come back if things really change for better

That's what . And if abhira is seeking kaveris validation, she shouldn't oppose her and challenge her at every step. This is not how you make people like you 🀣 it has been a vicious circle of action reaction where none backs out...neither kaveri nor abhira.. this sudden need to manao dadisa is so out of place.

Anyhow..watch "all hell break lose " now that Arman will leave ph 🀣 how dare he u know..dadisa will give up her life for arman , she loves him this much & upma aunty will knock sense Into poddars about the importance of rishte , parivar and bade 🫢and poddars will be seen doing ghoomar next week. Sanu ki

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Damn there's no one to bash or criticize today smiley44

I'm weak, someone tell me what worth criticizing

Ru is just dumb and boring, she's not doing anything like a vamp, just snooping in corner like chooha looking for snack

I know right. Todays episode was all about reflection retrospection etc. Nothing to bash about. Just feeling sad for Ar Ab. Even X is quiet today 😐
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I know right. Todays episode was all about reflection retrospection etc. Nothing to bash about. Just feeling sad for Ar Ab. Even X is quiet today 😐

Wohi toh!!!

There is nobody to blame today. Sab apne apne pov se sahi the. Ruhi ko i ignore, how poddars ignore her existence around armaan.

Bas rohit ka feel hua ke ruhi is just bahana, he was envious of armaan from a long time. Kajal ke baare mein kya bolu, few days back she told mere bhaiyya ke dono beton ka ghar basne jaa raha hain & aaj aisa bol rahi hain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ.

Dont know kaveri ji ne apne 3 bacchon ko kya khilaya pilaya hain sab ek se badkar ek namune hain πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh!!!

There is nobody to blame today. Sab apne apne pov se sahi the. Ruhi ko i ignore, how poddars ignore her existence around armaan.

Bas rohit ka feel hua ke ruhi is just bahana, he was envious of armaan from a long time. Kajal ke baare mein kya bolu, few days back she told mere bhaiyya ke dono beton ka ghar basne jaa raha hain & aaj aisa bol rahi hain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ.

Dont know kaveri ji ne apne 3 bacchon ko kya khilaya pilaya hain sab ek se badkar ek namune hain πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Kajal seems so similar to Kaveri...Except in the case of using brain...She is not sagi to anyone..Na apne bacho ke na apne pati ki ,na pariwaar ki...Kisi ke saath nahi deti hai ,,,man me ajeeb monologue dete hai...smiley37...

Ruhi ke ignorance dekhkar aise lag rah ki waha ke log sachme job ,college etc me jaathe hai,,,...that's why they don't see her smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh!!!

I think when Rohit left he thought he could make something out for himself. But he couldn't due to his own inabilities, so like weak, self victimising people who like to blame others for their failure he is projecting it on to Armaan.He never utilized the opportunities that were given to him saying he want to enjoy his life more. We know another with same self victimising nature, kitna sahi jodi hai.. πŸ˜€

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I think when Rohit left he thought he could make something out for himself. But he couldn't due to his own inabilities, so like weak, self victimising people who like to blame others for their failure he is projecting it on to Armaan. We know another with same nature, kitna sahi jodi hai.. πŸ˜€

Yaha sabko ek jaise partner hi mila hai except Sanju Kaju smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Being a vamp , Ruhi is doing her job smiley36

I usually root for the vamps but Roohi hasn’t impressed me so far. Her and her plots are boring smiley21

I’d rather her make Poddars life hell than obsess over Armaan πŸ’₯

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now how will Armaan get married to Abhira. If she marries the man she loves can Ab live with the burden of another blame and how she ruin his family and have mother parvaarish question again. Armaan wants marriage will he be able to live without his family and not blame Abhira, later in a argument

Why are Madhav & Vidya so useless, that there children were raised so differently in the same house and have issues they didn't see. Especially for Rohit that manifested that he has low self esteem issues and that after being KP laadla pota smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago