Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Even that crafty cunning fraud Maudi and her gold digger daughter were better vamps than her. I detest those trashcans to the core especially Manipulative Maudi smiley11 It is hard to like or dislike a character like Roohi.

ruhis mom is better vamp than ruhi. This ruhi is just on one thing rest all done for that. What she said openly I came to my pati and my sasuraal so she gets that as teen gift by her pati. He is throwing ar aside who is haddi for him but ruhis plan is Rohit is their haddi. I was rofl reg her plan. And next let Rohit say ruhi daro math mein hoon na ar bhayya kabhi humare peeche nahi ayenge and let him hug her. Poora her own dug pit she will fall down we will enjoy that. She can't say why she came to Rohit orelse he will do rudra tandav throws her out so keeps calm and does another petty nonsense. But all this is for time pass till biggg khaand by fl comes out and we know results.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Roohi ko bohot mazza ayega..

she’ll volunteer to do the rasam all by herself and do it so thoroughly that not an inch is left uncovered by haldi…of course all this only to prove to Rohit how happy she is that Armaan is marrying Abhira 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : yes she has, but not to impress dadi but because she is a good human. Dadi had fb of those scenes during mangala gauri puja also. Dadi's issue is ger zidd like vidya pointed out today.

And whatever vidya told today is 100% correct

impressed her I know. She has not created anything to accept her it's done on own she is good no doubts. But problem of dadi not mine😛 is she takes what's went wrong means going against her. So she won't count the good ones. If dadi has to not accept or Rohit or vidya it's ruhi 🤣 but ulta they give arti to her.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she’ll volunteer to do the rasam all by herself and do it so thoroughly that not an inch is left uncovered by haldi…of course all this only to prove to Rohit how happy she is that Armaan marrying Abhira 🤷🏻‍♀️

maja ayega how ruhi does everything to impress all vs her own buddhi mind vs heart 😛
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

While Abhira is a very good-hearted person, her tendency to shoot her mouth off and to poke her nose into other people’s affairs is a genuine problem …forget Kaveri, even Abhira’s own mother repeatedly warned her against being a smart aleck..while Kaveri really needs a talking to and that is being done, including by Armaan himself, is it too much to expect that someone would tell Abhira that she is a sweetheart but some of her own personality quirks are what land her in trouble ..so maybe she’d learn to think twice before she speaks and stop interfering in matters that don’t concern her ..all this resume talk is fine, but she is not the judge and jury at Poddar House…so unless something obviously and terribly wrong is going on, she should keep her opinions to herself and let people fight their own fights ? She cannot and should not start making decisions for others on how they should deal with their problems unless specifically asked to offer opinion …Manisha would be the perfect candidate to speak to Abhira because she’s had a successful marriage despite Kaveri and she still gets her point across in her own way ..her children are extremely well-adjusted and not deprived of the right to choice ..so yeah, it would be nice for an older person to counsel Abhira on what it takes to live in a joint family ..and also how it is not a crime to go live independently ..!

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anita ji bts of the dance with whole family looks like ab dream. Because all r happily dancing including dadi and Ruhi. There is bts video where ab in dark and dadisa is there with candle. Looks like dadi kidnapping ab 🤔🤔

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

was abhira not getting blamed from day1 for anything and her mother too. Why suddenly she is scared of blames. She thought dadi accepts her whole heartedly any day. But did she do any khaands that way to impress dadi except going against her. Why ar is leaving is he doesn't want abhira to fight daily when the family is unfair to him. Unfairness is because of Rohit becoming head of firm. His brother is angry and can't get anything so he will keep calm and abhira will fight so to avoid that family fights and pacify his brother he is leaving home.

Getting blamed for something you didn't do intentionally but due to circumstances is different. Today there's no death guilt but a emotional blackmail from a grandson who feels that with big brother married his life will be settle. It will be another cycle of the same wine in a different bottle So Abhimaan marriage can only happen under these kind of pressure. Who can honestly start a life like that say they're going to be happy, no one. I don't want to talk about future track until it happen in the episode The whole thing is a mess and you can't say those who are being reflective are wrong not Rohit, Abhira or Armaan. There's no easy answers

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

While Abhira is a very good-hearted person, her tendency to shoot her mouth off and to poke her nose into other peoples affairs is a genuine problem …forget Kaveri, even Abhira’s own mother repeatedly warned her against being a smart aleck..while Kaveri really needs a talking to and that is being done, including by Armaan himself, is it too much to expect that someone would tell Abhira that she is a sweetheart but some of her own personality quirks are what land her in trouble ..so maybe she’d learn to think twice before she speaks and stop interfering in matters that don’t concern her ..all this resume talk is fine, but she is not the judge and jury at Poddar House…so unless something obviously and terribly wrong is going on, she should keep her opinions to herself and let people fight their own fights ? She cannot and should not start making decisions for others on how they should deal with their problems unless specifically asked to offer opinion …Manisha would be the perfect candidate to speak to Abhira because she’s had a successful marriage despite Kaveri and she still get her point across in her own way ..her children are extremely well-adjusted and not deprived of the right to choice ..so yeah, it would be nice for an older person to counsel Abhira on what it takes to live in a joint family ..and also how it is not a crime to go live independently ..!

abhira won't stop it. It's her inner trait though she is good at heart. This time ar left family because of dadis zidd. Abhira will start fights next with ruhi and ruro vs abhimaan will happen. In this ar will be protecting his brother as he was the one who made their shadi. Ar gratitude on brother and guilt will fill their shadi life. Every day leads fight and ruro will be getting what they want. Till the pregnancy it drags . Pl knowingly done khaands won't come out any day. She gets chooth as she is used for stirring up leads. Biggg khaand will load on fl which is irreversible.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Getting blamed for something you didn't do intentionally but due to circumstances is different. Today there's no death guilt but a emotional blackmail from a grandson who feels that with big brother married his life will be settle. It will be another cycle of the same wine in a different bottle So Abhimaan marriage can only happen under these kind of pressure. Who can honestly start a life like that say they're going to be happy, no one. I don't want to talk about future track until it happen in the episode The whole thing is a mess and you can't say those who are being reflective are wrong not Rohit, Abhira or Armaan. There's no easy

yes it's under majboori of dadis acceptance not through heart. Dadi types can't change easily. Did she accept ar ki maa till now still he is paraya not saga for her. Initially it's under pressure of ak death now it's Rohit dadi pressure. If Rohit didn't come back na ruhi athi na dadi apne hisab se manti.On mangal gowri puja she said vm don't emotionally pressurise me to accept her but she is happy seeing ae happy with abhira. Abhiras wishes are coming dadi should accept our shadi leaving zidd. After that dadis wishes will come abhira should leave ar and go away. 🤐
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes!!

Abhira has flaws, like other major characters of the show. Her only flaw till now, which irritates me, is taang adana without anyone asking for her help, like you mentioned. But i feel, she has toned down a lot now.