Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Which is exactly how Ruhi was able to come up with such a brilliant plan and actually execute itsmiley37

Her evil innocent bechari whatever expressions kept making me laugh smiley37

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

My guest are visiting other relative so I can watch in real time and I pray is worth it

You want to sneak and visit kaveri whilst you're guests are away smiley3smiley36

Edited by Sofna - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So Ruhi is playing at multiple levels.... She is acting with Rohit as if she has really moved on but Ar is trying to come in between and with Ar as if she is trying to move on with Rohit, but Rohit is not willing, angry and can even physically hurt her? 😡

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

sad and mad that they go this route

So many great tracks to explore. And weave a really good story forward

Even sent DM thru instagram to directors and Bhavna and DKP daily but I know these people will show what they want which means more toxicity and dysfunctional rishtas

They should show gen 1 story but with gen 2 couple hot romantic scenes!

You should've sent the dms to Ektas creatives - and tagged this lot... then they'd rush to copy paste smiley14smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

X bashing tho roz hota hain.. Ismein kaunsi badi baat hain.. Episode mein sab kuch sahi kiya tho precap ke upar usmein bhi sahi kiya tho bts ya spoiler ke upar😀..i seriously think for them,even Kv can be redeemed if she behaves ok with Ab in a single episode, but whatever Ar does will never be enough.. If Ar do not stand up for Ab he gets bashed left right and center, if he stands up the way he did yesterday then no mention or will find something else to blame. 😏

The reason I want to kootofy him is only because he is so easy to manipulate. Matlab lawyer hai yaar (I am not getting into how good coz I have serious doubts in the Udaipur ka best lawyer). Basic Shaq tak nahi karta - like how are you not even a Lil bit doubtful - its the basic requirement of being a lawyer. Lekin kisse bol rahi hoon - this is ITV std - make the most intelligent ML as so dumb that saamne ghadnewali incident ko dekhkar bhi unke man main basic doubt bhi nahi hoga just to glorify the Vamp - ooh I am so 😡

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Abhira is a complete bewakoof. Dadisa man gayi hai even with blackmailing toh prob kya hai? Karlo shaadi….. if she is expecting dadisa will agree happily thats never gonna happen considering her impulsive nature……jo mil raha hai lele behen🙏

She's been married once under compulsion na...Once bitten twice shy..smiley36smiley37

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Her evil innocent bechari whatever expressions kept making me laugh smiley37

how long do we have to deal with this...ughhh. can someone pls expose her asap. i don't know how long i can tolerate her fake face 😤

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry madhav ji, but bolna toh padega

Armaan & rohit dono gadhe ke bacche hain

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: abagree

Looks like they will only show some good scenes between abhimaan as part of wedding and then push the story in the same line as abhimanyu and akshara... Really do not want the same track... Need some good story this time

today was a bakwas episode I don’t want to indulge in negativity on auspicious days so will stay away 🙏

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So Ruhi is playing at multiple levels.... She is acting with Rohit as if she has really moved on but Ar is trying to come in between and with Ar as if she is trying to move on with Rohit, but Rohit is not willing, angry and can even physically hurt her? 😡

Yup - that is her plan in front of Armaan so that he fights with Rohit for her izzat and geat the boot from everyone and becomes alone so that when she sweeps in he accepts her pyaar 🤦