Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why are people blocking you smiley3Image

That was old block from Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum, we had some spirited fighting in that forum, and that's putting nicely. I was on the vampire team. Since IF had a revamp and she wasn't active that block isn't there. smiley44
edited out bashing

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally watched the episode! Some good conversations! And a very good thinking scene for Armaan with some very relevant callback scenes! Rohit also, finally I hope has had said everything he has been holding back since his return.

But some things from me! Abhira is very valid in her fears of not receiving KP's acceptance and I'll give it to her for admitting that she may take the insults in the name of love but will fight with Armaan over it later! So in her own words, we know that her fears are stemming from her own experiences in that house and knowing what the future might hold for her without KP's acceptance!

Armaan on the other hand had his own thoughts process and thought back to all equations including Rohit's accusation! So if Armaan has eventually decided to leave the house, it's not just for his and Abhira's sake, it's also because he has finally realised he needs to give Rohit some space and not be in his face all the time!

Abhira and Armaan's reasons are valid but they are also individual and right for each of them from where they stand! Sure Abhira may want a family, but she needs to respect what Armaan needs a tad more since the family is his to begin with! And no.. it doesn't mean forcing him to do something because she thinks that's what's best for him. Instead she needs to support him in whatever he decides to do.

Imo, whether or not KP agrees for this wedding, Armaan should choose to stay away for a while and Abhira shouldn't be trying to talk him out of it! She has told him what her fears are. And she will hear what his apprehensions and thoughts are when he tells KP whatever he does! She needs to respect that and support him. Staying away does not mean the love is lost. And in this family in any case there is absolutely no love lost! smiley24

Side note - Madhav really cannot act! I couldn't make out that emotion on his face when he was looking at that frame the entire time smiley44

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What assumptions that's what Armaan has let us to believe since we've been watching this Gen4 till date. The man cries and says he can't live or won't be able to survive without his paarivar. The man even gets on his knees for dadisa, Vidya and now freaking Rohit and begging for forgiveness. that's not assumption from the audience it's fact that is shown.

All you said is true if they were still married they would've have still endure the same rant. Abhimaan, were even ready to renew their vows. Then they said we'll just get remarried we saw what happen, dadisa left home got into car accident after heart attack. In this moment now I don't find fault in Armaan just wanting to take up the opportunity if dadisa agree cause of her pota condition. I also don't have issue with Rohit reason he wants their marriage he feels it would help his own settle and I don't fault Abhira realizing again this another marriage happening cause of emotional blackmail. All reflective argument she made are valid, whether we like it or not. We'll all be happy if Ab follow Armaan lead, but we don't know what ;will happen cause it hasn't be shown in the episode

Yes he said he can't live without his family but under what compulsions he might have made the decision to leave , it's not unknown to abhira & least she can do is to support him , thats all I'm saying ..

Shes saying na pehli shadi bhi conditional thi ab bhi...There's hell of a diff in the circumstances of first marriage and the second one..in the first they were strangers , they were unwilling , arman was in love with ruhi , the families didn't know ..but now they're in love , the family (everyone except dadisa) already gave the consent , it's in best interest of rohit & ruhi also , so which manipulation/ blame game is abhira talking about which is gonna affect her shadi ?

Coz dadi was ,is and always be against them , even if she agrees reluctantly, there's no guarantee she won't flip ..so What are the odds here ? Basically what she is asking is, dadi should happily agree to the alliance..but why would she do it ? She will do it only under vidya madhav or rohits pressure / emotional blackmail. And things will continue as it is post marriage , that's given ..

They should've done court marriage long bk ..after dadis accident also arman wanted it but abhira refused..is he not aware of the family situation so why does it suggest it repeatedly ?

dadisa will never give up on arman coz he's her golden goose ...she needs arman for her poddar firm..like elders can blackmail , they also have a lot of ways to blackmail them bk

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Please give me ideas for the second part. Planning to change this OS into two shot.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165719933

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

But some things from me! Abhira is very valid in her fears of not receiving KP's acceptance and I'll give it to her for admitting that she may take the insults in the name of love but will fight with Armaan over it later! So in her own words, we know that her fears are stemming from her own experiences in that house and knowing what the future might hold for her without KP's acceptance!

Wohi toh..we are essentially telling the same thing..but I don't get this ..if abhira voiced out this concern before saying yes to arman , I'll applaud her for it..in an arranged or love marriage , I can relate to these fears bec it's a fear of unknown ..but she's had 1 yr experience in ph & she chose to fall in love with arman , break off his shadi , confess love , and now against all odds , they're up against dadisa. Aur AB abhira ko yaad aa raha hai ke she can't live with dadisas taunts ?

Obvio dadisa won't turn into bakri from tigress for abhira ..aisa kya ho jayega 🤣 mujhe ye sab log fizool ki baatein karte dikhte hai. Back then, arman & abhira were married but it didn't stop ruhi from lusting over Arman & keep her hopes alive..rohit saw it with his own eyes..it's possible even now...

It's nothing but wishful thinking that dadisa won't taunt abhira & ruhi won't come between them toh abhira bas ab bhaag le ph ke outhouse se , that's best for her. But she insists that arman should also stay bk🫡 ..khud woh keh rahi hai insult nai bardasht hoti , arman ko kehti family ko chod ke nai Jaana?

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Thank you. This is exactly what I have been feeling (and unsuccessfully trying to say on X) about Abhira and Dadisa's equation since the start.

Everytime Dadisa develops a soft spot for Abhira, she does something to reinforce Dadisa's concerns - be it Charu, deal shaadi, coming back with conditions, Ruhi reveal or even now getting between Rohit and Ruhi. Abhira wants to show that she stands up for what is right and that is a great character trait. But being right doesn't mean you shout your mouth off at the wrong place and wrong time. Abhira has never actively tried to convince Dadisa by showing that she respects her ways and will try to follow them if she becomes her bahu. While she is the perfect partner for Armaan, being a bahu has additional responsibilities and challenges that one has to embrace. Dadisa may be a lot of things - vile, egoistic, narrow minded among everything else, but again it's Abhira who wants the approval - not Dadisa. Dadisa's concerns are not unfounded - Abhira is still penniless, uske family ka ata pata nahi hai, she is very ambitious and does her own things, sometimes without taking other people's feelings into consideration. While she has a lot of very good qualities, as an elder if a family, people like KV have a tendency to hold on to the negatives rather than view and accept a person bade in their positive trends.

So if Abhira really wants KV's approval b4 marriage, she has to do something to convince Dadisa that she has become the mature and suljhi Hui bahu that Dadisa is looking for, rather than just show that she is Armaan ki Abhira. If she doesn't feel the need to do it - then just freaking walk out of that house with Armaan and be ready to live your life without the family you keep harping about - coz gurl you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

@bold the point is character like Dadisa has a personal bias & that can "never" change. Vidya has always been Dadisa's favorite because KP chose her for her elder son Madhav, Vidya also made efforts to earn love, trust & respect from KP. Though even if Vidya went against Dadisa "several times" chose Abhira/Armaan/Madhav over KP, her love for Vidya never vanished as she has a personal bias for Vidya & she thinks her judgement can never be wrong Vidya is flawless, perfect DIL will always be. What did Ruhi do to earn KP's love, respect & unconditional acceptance? She doesn't talk back or negate KP's ways. Okey. What else? Despite committing a bigger mistake than Abhira has ever committed, despite having EMA with her eldest grandson while being married to younger one, despite being a reason of her favorite grandson's disappearance, she has forgiven, trusted & loved Ruhi unconditionally. Even now when KP was about to trust Vidya's words regarding Ar-Ab's marriage alliance she remembered how Ruhi is willing to move on or how Sanjay offered his help. KP is placing her trust in the wrong people. She has always been proud of her choice Ruhi/Sanjay despite their hundred flaws & mistakes so the notion that Abhira changing her ways to "please" KP doesn't hold as no matter what she does even if KP develops a soft spot for Abhira she is "too egoistic" to accept her wholeheartedly as for KP her judgement, her choice can never be wrong (had to mention about Ruhi not to justify Abhira but to discuss another side of KP's thought process and actions). That "sau glatiyan maaf" can be for Vidya, Rohit, Sanjay or Ruhi but same can't be applied to Abhira/Armaan. Armaan was literally her puppet but did he earn that place in her heart? No. So no matter how much Abhira tries to please her, KP will always have a personal bias against Abhira the way she has against Armaan. Can Abhira become perfect to please KP? No. She can't change her core characteristics, but yes, Abhira can avoid triggering her more. Abhira isn't wrong in speaking for Armaan infront of KP (my POV) but yes she is completely wrong in challenging KP or considering KP "her equal" which she is not & can never be. Adaptability is needed from Abhira's side. She doesn't have to "pretend" or change herself completely for KP but she can adapt to her ways the way she tried earlier when she was married to Armaan. After deal reveal & divorce Abhira has been OTT with that not-so-needed swag infront of KP specifically when she returned to work for Poddars as a wedding planner or to live in her OH. I completely agree here. The best she could do was to stay away from the people (Vidya, Dadisa) who insulted her and her mother but now as she loves Armaan & want to give their relationship a second chance, she can't stay away so, Abhira can try to "tone down" her challenging self or dialoguebaazi without actions, while retaining her basic characterisitics.

KP will only be able to accept Abhira even Armaan after revelation of Ruhi and Sanjay's true intentions or them getting exposed. When Sanjay will take over her law firm or Ruhi's intentions to destroy her family to have Armaan for herself will be revealed. When KP gets to know Ruhi created situations to increase animosity between brothers, wanted Rohit to be left alone blamed for domestic violence, how will Dadisa react to her illusion of a perfect DIL? Will she blame Armaan again? KP will be ashamed of her thinking and choices. She literally destroyed so many lives because of her ego & personal bias. KP & Abhira's bond will be developed with the individual growth of both characters. Both Abhira & KP need to be mature & think beyond their twisted definition of right & wrong.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 1 months ago