Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Abhi bhi aa rha h mazaa , and seriously ye itni zor se plan bol rhi thi, having breakdown in her room, kisii ne nhi suna 🤣🤣.

I was waiting for Rohit to suddenly appear and clap and tadumm. 😦

it's all for her entry into home they got a come back aa wife and showed this much dumbo act which a 5 yr old can't accept. Her master plan is itna bekaaar ayyo i was rofl seeing the peeche if someone there. She has no sense that if someone listened her. Means she can't be a vamp 🤣🤣 Rohit gave a master stroke unki shadi and no firm next. Abhira wished dadi should accept their shadi so that may happen next. After that dadis wishes abhira should leave ar and go away. Both dadi and ruhi are obsessed on arman it seems🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Dear Roohi, I hate to break it to you but Armaan does not Repeat NOT Love you nor will he ever fall in love with you. Please get over this delusion asap.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

For those who were doubting her, Ruhi graciously obliged to explain in detail her 7 steps to haasil Armaan.. Kaash usne law of probability ke baare mein bhi sun liya hoti.. Ab kisine usko ye sikhaya nahin tho, usmein Ru baby ki kya galti hainsmiley2

its like sath phere 🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

You do. I don't usually recommend Ruhi scenes, but you have to watch it to first believe the level of her stupidity and then her meltdown. Both were hilarious smiley37smiley37

Purane dinon ki yaad aagaye when I used to troll Pufferfish Pratiksha’s maha cringe scenes and her terrible acting daily smiley42
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone please post the picture of Rusharam losing it in the room and talking to herself with all that glaring clownish makeup smiley37smiley37

How did everyone like that Oscar Worthy Performance smiley42

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

PH ka acoustics bhi kamaal ke hain..Abhira agar ek pin bhi girati hain tho sab logon ko sunayi deta hai.. Ruhi ka pura paagalpan kisiko sunayi nahin li.. Aur usko bhi ithna confidence tha iss baat pe, isliye bina door band karke, chilla chillake Rohit keliye apna pyaar declare kar rahi thi😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Someone please post the picture of Rusharam losing in the room and talking to herself with all that glaring clownish makeup smiley37smiley37

How did everyone like that Oscar Worthy Performance smiley42

Don’t worry will definitely post when I gain access to the scenes just how I used to do to old Roohi when this season began smiley37
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this family needs to be admitted to psych ward bc what the heck was kajal going about on 🤨 so she knows ruhi is only there for armaan...like come on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You guys so mean! Making it so hard for me to focus on what I'm doing now! smiley19 missing seeing Ruhi and her delusion now smiley38

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

And?? Don't leave it hanging pls? smiley19 my anticipation on how sincere Ruhi is being in trying to act evil and innocent at the same time is increasing everyday! smiley19 so tell me did she win? smiley37

I want her to win believe me I'm rooting for her smiley9