Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa ki smile 1

Ruhi ki chamkeeli saree 0

smiley42

Phuphasa’s pearly whites are more sparkly than Roohi’s gaudy sarees smiley42😁

Do do pagal auraton ki kahani hi s4 ek hi dadi doosri ruhi uski favorite bahu 🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So in Ruhi's masterplan, Armaan is villianised by the family and she is the forever bechari (both very easy to do) ... However, after that somehow armaan falls in love with her. Cool. smiley24

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

And?? Don't leave it hanging pls? smiley19 my anticipation on how sincere Ruhi is being in trying to act evil and innocent at the same time is increasing everyday! smiley19 so tell me did she win? smiley37

Oh please, her entire plan hinges on the expectations that Rohit will leave her, Abhira will leave Armaan and Armaan will agree to have a Milan with Ruhismiley37I swear, hum yahaan IF main better plan banaker de denge usse that she can ever come up with in this lifetime. Badi aayi vamp banne - dhabba she is on all Vamps.

And best is that her favourite pyada jispe uska sabse jyada bharosa tha, ussi ne daga diya - oh the sukoon

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Phuphasa’s pearly whites are more sparkly than Roohi’s gaudy sarees smiley42😁

Unka ek eyebrow raise is more powerful than ruhi k 3-4 badey badey monologues smiley42smiley27

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh please, her entire plan hinges on the expectations that Rohit will leave her, Abhira will leave Armaan and Armaan will agree to have a Milan with Ruhismiley37I swear, hum yahaan IF main better plan banaker de denge usse that she can ever come up with in this lifetime. Badi aayi vamp banne - dhabba she is on all Vamps.

And best is that her favourite pyada jispe uska sabse jyada bharosa tha, ussi ne daga diya - oh the sukoon

Sorry, what now? smiley37smiley37 oh dear! I really need to find 10 mins and a private space to watch the episode smiley37smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Unka ek eyebrow raise is more powerful than ruhi k 3-4 badey badey monologues smiley42smiley27

Arre Phupasa is both a better Abhimaan shipper and a worthy villian than anyone else in the P house (including Manisha Chachi)🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

So in Ruhi's masterplan, Armaan is villianised by the family and she is the forever bechari (both very easy to do) ... However, after that somehow armaan falls in love with her. Cool. smiley24

What kind of lover wishes for their love to be villainised? Kaisa pyaar hai ye? Aisa pyaar kisi ko na mile.
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Sorry, what now? smiley37smiley37 oh dear! I really need to find 10 mins and a private space to watch the episode smiley37smiley37

You do. I don't usually recommend Ruhi scenes, but you have to watch it to first believe the level of her stupidity and then her meltdown. Both were hilarious smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So what number on the list did Rohit just erase from his patni by suggesting Abhimaan get married fast

Oh Ru it's your word I'm sure you have more plans smiley20

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago