Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago
ek din ruhi ke saath rehne se rohit ke dimaag mein ruhi ka virus gus gaya hai kya?itna bada flip abhira ke against😡
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Armaan saying all right things smiley32 Abhira behen! Hear him please!!!! Stop assuming what he wants when he is loudly telling you what he actually wants!!!

No he is wrong. Abhira hi sahi hai. Only what she wants should happen as she’s the legacy FL. Armaan is just a random sidey who can get replaced easily. This is Abhira’s story and only she rules.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh galat cheezo k khilaf awaz uthane ka koi age limit hota hain kya Abhira? Kiyuki aaj kal toh roz kaveri k insults mast sunti hain smiley39

Also, abhimaan are really those annoying loud obnoxious couples at restaurants smiley37smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No he is wrong. Abhira hi sahi hai. Only what she wants should happen as she’s the legacy FL. Armaan is just a random sidey who can get replaced easily. This is Abhira’s story and only she rules.

Mein is show mein Abhira se zyaada dinon se invested hoon! I win! smiley22

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unpopular Opinion : Ar- Ab should have been less loud and more cognizant of the surrounding in the restaurant.

Ohgod! thumbnail

That blue Salwar though! Velvet smiley21

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like they hadn't ruined Abhira's character enough, now they have made her a clingy person - "there is no such thing as personal space in a relationship"....really?

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Unpopular Opinion : Ar- Ab should have been less loud and more cognizant of the surrounding in the restaurant.

Let me add one more! They should have honestly left the place! Considering Armaan just had a tiff the previous morning, he should have wanted to steer clear of more trouble!

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I was just thinking about it. They are literally one of those uselessly loud couples I find super annoying irl. smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Let me add one more! They should have honestly left the place! Considering Armaan just had a tiff the previous morning, he should have wanted to steer clear of more trouble!

I thought they would go away and have chai date on the road or whatever.. But yeh log bhi besharmo k tarah side main baith gaaye. smiley37