Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Imagine agar Aaj Armaan beech mein na bola hota tho SM pe kya hota smiley37 aur bola tho Abhira use suna rahi hai smiley32 that guy literally has no reprieve chaahe jo karle!!

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit drama karne layak smart nahi dikh raha mujhe! smiley24 but I love how absolutely no one feels the need to even say Rohit bas, when he's shooting his mouth off at everyone old or young smiley32 that's how U make entitled brats! Ruhi and ye sahi Hain ek doosre ke liye!

Kya sahi jodi banaya tha Kv ne.. Made for each other entitled brats🥰

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Restaurant ka naam Velvet Fork tha??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Thu Thu Thu Restaurant smiley9
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kya sahi jodi banaya tha Kv ne.. Made for each other entitled brats🥰

KP was actually feeling proud at her sanskaar that was speaking rudely to someone older than his grandfather and his elder brother! And the mute parents will suddenly spring up in the same sons defence tomorrow simply because their other son happened to go to the same restaurant for a date with his girlfriend smiley32

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi going into Ar's bed room and looking at him.. It looked creepysmiley11 not sure if that was the intention or not. He really need to lock his door NOW!!

my man needs someone to show him again how to lock doors in both his room and the outhouse 😂
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Haan isiliye Abhira velvet dress pehen ke gayi thi shayad smiley11

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I am enjoying drama happily. All are doing their own dance 🤣

I don't understand why the writers are hell bent on making her unlikable (she is supposed to be the fl).

I think this is the first show where I don't like the main leads because of how inconsistent they are.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Impulsive Abheera strikes yet again smiley37smiley37

This girl is seriously hell bent on destroying her own marriage. Feel sorry for Armaan for marrying such an obnoxious girl baby whatever who doesn’t even allow him personal space. Interested to see her defences today.

did baby queen say pyaar mein personal space nahi hota🤦‍♀️🤣… yeh apni ma ki beti hai.. sabki life mein tang ada ke unhe swarg puchayegi
Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Like they hadn't ruined Abhira's character enough, now they have made her a clingy person - "there is no such thing as personal space in a relationship"....really?

Koi iss ladki ko samjao ki personal space shaddi ke baad bhi chahiye hota hai and baccha hone ke baad bhi sabko chahiye hota hai. Bina personal space ke toh pagal he ho jaye!! 🙏

Yeh kya baat hui ki personal space chahiye toh pyar kyo kiya!!

Sabko personal space bhi chahiye hota hai, pyar bhi karte hai , shaddi bhi karte hai and bacche bhi karte hai.

Matlab jo abhira se pyar kare woh apna personal space bhul jaye! 🙏