Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Concerns Ab raised today were valid as it is also coming from how she was treated in the house without Kv's approval and her fears of living again the same way for a lifetime. And she wouldn't even have thought Ar will take the decision to move out. But if Ar took such a huge decision inspite of everything, then Ab should support him and not second guess his own decision and think she knows better. It becomes all the more stupid / naive because she knows how he himself has been treated in the family over the years and it has nothing to do with her. Not just for her or for them, but majorly for Ar himself she should support his decision. And moving to a different house does not even mean cutting ties or that you can't come back if things really change for better

I second that Ab concerns fears were right and felt bad for her but there is no guarantee if KP accept them now she will never go against Ab. Given both are strong personalities and bound to be on opposite sides. Plus Ar is never respected. Best would be to move out and let this KP repent.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

the I have to reply while looking at Thing face smiley44It’s okay no one important

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The toffee wrapper box made me laugh cause I was so genuinely weirded out by armaan sa in the first episode due to it. How times have changed smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Oh wow I just click a button now I know who all is on my team. I even see a name that block me before I didn’t even know they watched Rishta smiley37smiley37,

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haldi ke liye Armaan ka shirt utaro please

I am glad today atleast Vidya opened her mouth against KP. Still not sure why that dumbo Kajal is mum? This Kajal always knows the major raaz but she is useless. She knew about ArAb divorce now her husband plan but dumbo is standing there doing nothing 😖
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's was a really good episode. Rohit - Ar, Ar- Ab, Rohit - Madhav, Vidya- Kv, Ar's dilemma all were really well written and portrayed.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab didn't raise the medicine matter even once with Ar, even as a taunt 👏

Now it's a tricky situation.Abhira 's fear is also real and she is becoming naively optimistic and Armaan's practical approach can't be denied..

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For once, I liked both Vidya and Madhav's scenes today. Vidya trying to convince Kaveri by talking how the firm will bear losses, and Madhav understanding that a part of Rohit's condition was also because of his care for Armaan.

Love how no one ever spots the disco ball hanging around Armaan's room.

Vidya's word whatever be the reason. koi toh Dadi ko call out kiya hai ki it's all her zid.

Kajal ,,don't know woh sochthi and bolthi kyu hai.

Is Ruhi become some Mr.India..10+log hai sab Andhe bane bete hai ... how Armaan doesn’t feels someone is staring to him...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Rohit had a lot of unresolved issues it seems that's bigger then his patni, against Ar that he didn't know about. Ru 's the catalyst that brought it out. How is Armaan responsible for him being inept as a man. Then he marry and even weaker then himself. I don't know how this end, without it getting uglier then it already is now