Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira sahi ja rahi thi by asking the manager about the bookings, woh he baat kar leti armaan se, itna kya uskey personal thoughts janney they smiley44

And these poddar brothers are ridiculously easy to manipulate. smiley37

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are there any good scenes….anything worth watching in the episode!

PhilDunphyfc thumbnail

i think i understand why Abhira doesn’t want to get married in the precap. Dadisa gave her this bada sa baddua when they first wanted to get married (in that atrocious pink dress). She’s just worried it might affect her relationship. She’s doing other crazy stuff too, but like 😭

Vidya mata mast comedy kiya….. only new couples can go outside and have fun 🤣
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira sahi ja rahi thi by asking the manager about the bookings, woh he baat kar leti armaan se, itna kya uskey personal thoughts janney they smiley44

And these poddar brothers are ridiculously easy to manipulate. smiley37

Which is exactly how Ruhi was able to come up with such a brilliant plan and actually execute itsmiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan bahut gussa, want that bewakook girlfriend to shut the hell up until they get married. smiley37

Alright who the hell is touching Armaan hair, I don't like it looking like wet dog hair when I don't see any rain smiley7

i think they are trying to show how frustrated he is getting day by day about everything or someone is slacking real bad
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan can't you tried to play hard to get, just a little. Abhia would've fully agree to keep her mouth shut but now she said she'll tried smiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Are there any good scenes….anything worth watching in the episode!

Well that depends - how much do you lie Abhira in a velvet blue dress serenading Armaan🤔

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar I don't understand - bechara is trying to protect her and chalu hogayi - Tum mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho na (I wanted him to say - haam meri hulk ki mameri behen, I am scared of Intell you what I am thinking you will go and kootofy Rohit &Ruhi aur phir gaye humari shadi ka sapna paani main - Dubuk🤣🤣)

Lekin aaj toh Armaan ki bahut bashing hogi - how dare he not tell Abhira everything that is running in his mind the minute they enter his brain and how dare he give first and kit to someone who is bleeding and ask her how it happened (He didn't touch her and I am still stunned I have to justify him like this smiley44. Kya din leke AA gaye makers ne smiley37)

X bashing tho roz hota hain.. Ismein kaunsi badi baat hain.. Episode mein sab kuch sahi kiya tho precap ke upar usmein bhi sahi kiya tho bts ya spoiler ke upar😀..i seriously think for them,even Kv can be redeemed if she behaves ok with Ab in a single episode, but whatever Ar does will never be enough.. If Ar do not stand up for Ab he gets bashed left right and center, if he stands up the way he did yesterday then no mention or will find something else to blame. 😏

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Naira, Kittu and Akshara flashback in the teej special episode smiley13smiley27