Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Can Ruhi just go to Arohi...learn some tricks of the trade from her mother before she goes turns on her vamp mode

Arohi was much better...no doubt

Meanwhile Abhimaan can get married

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dear Roohi, I hate to break it to you but Armaan does not Repeat NOT Love you nor will he ever fall in love with you. Please get over this delusion asap.

Tum kuch bhi break karo, uski umeed break na honi smiley42

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is a dumbo actually. Will dadi accept ruhi for arman if rohit is heart broken and left. And to get back love of arman kamiyab she thinks medicine giving is love. Any nurse or compounder give it 🤣

Na theoretically na practically, her plan didn't made any sense. Main issue is her unyielding zid, which surekha pointed out, she ain't gonna get this pyar ka bhoot out of her kind till she leave her zid. And uski harkato se nhi lg rha, gonna happen anytime soon.

If Rohit leave again, dakka maar ke dadisa isko na nikal de, like this family ever gonna accept her and Armaan, even this imaginary plan wala Armaan falls in love with her.😂

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

You guys so mean! Making it so hard for me to focus on what I'm doing now! smiley19 missing seeing Ruhi and her delusion now smiley38

ruhi is dogs tail she will never set 🤣🤣 ayyo karma I named it for her mom now beti is doing honours.
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After today's episode, I am convinced that Kajal suffers from some sort of intellectual disability. No wonder Sanjay is always frustrated with her.

Wtf was "if Abhira and Arman get married, then Abhira will take Arman away and Ruhi will leave Rohit. The wedding must stop" smiley39So she also knows that the only reason Ruhi has come back is for Arman?

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

she is a dumbo actually. Will dadi accept ruhi for arman if rohit is heart broken and left. And to get back love of arman kamiyab she thinks medicine giving is love. Any nurse or compounder give it 🤣

@bold Is this a valid question?? Offcourse Dadi will choose Ruhi over anyone else, as she represents her choice and ego.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I cannot comprehend with how creepy she is looking smiley11smiley26 Seems likes she talking to Armaaaaan’s photo smiley25smiley11

IMG_2605.jpeg

She’s a creep.. its easier to watch through gram you can easily skip her scenes ..

Armaan will keep on waiting .. and Ruhi will do what she does best kill off Abhira through a car accident..

Abhira will be injured in the hospital.
and then Armaan will think she dumped him .. he will go back to Poddar house thinking she cheated him

Raste ku sasti lusty Ruhi will continue to do her tharkiness infront of Armaan and one day Rohit will commit suicide …and the story will go round n round thankfully Abhira is not pregnant

Going back to lost now .. story better there

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

its like sath phere 🤣

yeah her delulu version of the ones she never got to do with armaan

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Ru just said that famous quote like Pufferfish 1.0

Mujhe kuchh kiya nahin smiley37smiley37smiley37

that's a classic with Prat smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

You guys so mean! Making it so hard for me to focus on what I'm doing now! smiley19 missing seeing Ruhi and her delusion now smiley38

You are missing out on a lot. Ruhi ka ghar k beech mai baithkar, apney room main thod phod kar key, zor zor se apna plan bolna that obviously no one hears cause she is achhi sachhi ruhi smiley42