Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Damn there's no one to bash or criticize today smiley44

I'm weak, someone tell me what worth criticizing

Ru is just dumb and boring, she's not doing anything like a vamp, just snooping in corner like chooha looking for snack

I know right, looks like it’s a sign to take a break and have a restful Sunday away from trolling smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I know right. Todays episode was all about reflection retrospection etc. Nothing to bash about. Just feeling sad for Ar Ab. Even X is quiet today 😐

Oh wow that's not good and very surprising smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I know right. Today’s episode was all about reflection retrospection etc. Nothing to bash about. Just feeling sad for Ar Ab. Even X is quiet today 😐

Sunday episodes are always boring and full of filler. Prime reason why episodes shouldn’t air on Sunday smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

She really needs training from komolika

Komolika isko dekhke suicide karegi..
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haldi ke liye Armaan ka shirt utaro please

priorities priorities priorities priorities priorities smiley27smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haldi ke liye Armaan ka shirt utaro please

Roohi ko bohot mazza ayega..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I usually root for the vamps but Roohi hasn’t impressed me so far. Her and her plots are boring smiley21

I’d rather her make Poddars life hell than obsess over Armaan 💥

poora lkg vamp hi usko dimag nahi bas uska kaam corners hi humesha 🤣🤣 corner mein hi padi rahegi next 🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

poora lkg vamp hi usko dimag nahi bas uska kaam corners hi humesha 🤣🤣 corner mein hi padi rahegi next 🤣

Even that crafty cunning fraud Maudi and her gold digger daughter were better vamps than her. I detest those trashcans to the core especially Manipulative Maudi smiley11 It is hard to like or dislike a character like Roohi.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Now how will Armaan get married Do Abhira say F, it married the man she loves and live with the burden of another blame and how you ruin his family and your mother parvaarish question again. Armaan wants marriage will he be able to live without his family and not blame Abhira, later in a argument

Why are Madhav & Vidya so useless, that there children were raised so differently in the same house and have issues they didn't see. Especially for Rohit that manifested that he has low self esteem issues and that after being KP laadla pota smiley44

was abhira not getting blamed from day1 for anything and her mother too. Why suddenly she is scared of blames. She thought dadi accepts her whole heartedly any day. But did she do any khaands that way to impress dadi except going against her. Why ar is leaving is he doesn't want abhira to fight daily when the family is unfair to him. Unfairness is because of Rohit becoming head of firm. His brother is angry and can't get anything so he will keep calm and abhira will fight so to avoid that family fights and pacify his brother he is leaving home.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

was abhira not getting blamed from day1 for anything and her mother too. Why suddenly she is scared of blames. She thought dadi accepts her whole heartedly any day. But did she do any khaands that way to impress dadi except going against her. Why ar is leaving is he doesn't want abhira to fight daily when the family is unfair to him. Unfairness is because of Rohit becoming head of firm. His brother is angry and can't get anything so he will keep calm and abhira will fight so to avoid that family fights and pacify his brother he is leaving home.

@bold : yes she has, but not to impress dadi but because she is a good human. Dadi had fb of those scenes during mangala gauri puja also. Dadi's issue is ger zidd like vidya pointed out today.

And whatever vidya told today is 100% correct

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago