Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Brief - Okay, so Abhira finds out Ruhi ne gadbad ki date ke saath, Armaan tried to hide Ro-Ru ka jhagda hence the personal space wala jive, Armaan sees Ruhi bleeding so he gives her the medicine box (door se doesn't touch her) and precap mein Armaan says let's get married but Abhira is upset that KV agreed due to Ro blackmailing her, so she is still not convinced

Why the heck is Ar worried about chuhi. Her husband is thier to take care of her. I m sure chuhi will definitely create more MU between the brothers.

Will watch depending on the update

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Humein maarne se matlab hai bas.. khaaye koi bhi hume kya smiley37 Armaan ko daantne ki tho waise bhi aadat hai.. aajkal Abhira bhi jud gayi hai list mein bas smiley37

Yaar I don't understand - bechara is trying to protect her and chalu hogayi - Tum mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho na (I wanted him to say - haam meri hulk ki mameri behen, I am scared of Intell you what I am thinking you will go and kootofy Rohit &Ruhi aur phir gaye humari shadi ka sapna paani main - DubukšŸ¤£šŸ¤£)

Lekin aaj toh Armaan ki bahut bashing hogi - how dare he not tell Abhira everything that is running in his mind the minute they enter his brain and how dare he give first and kit to someone who is bleeding and ask her how it happened (He didn't touch her and I am still stunned I have to justify him like this smiley44. Kya din leke AA gaye makers ne smiley37)

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Armaan hiding Ru Ro stuff from Ab? Uss seh kya hoga

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Why the heck is Ar worried about chuhi. Her husband is thier to take care of her. I m sure chuhi will definitely create more MU between the brothers.

Will watch depending on the update

She showed her hand was bleeding and he gave her the medicine box (yaar man phir usse justify karne lagi - koi roko mujhe plssssšŸ¤¦)

Abhira is a complete bewakoof. Dadisa man gayi hai even with blackmailing toh prob kya hai? Karlo shaadiā€¦.. if she is expecting dadisa will agree happily thats never gonna happen considering her impulsive natureā€¦ā€¦jo mil raha hai lele behenšŸ™
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Meri har zakham ki dawa tum ho armaan smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know Abhira was talking but I stop listening cause Armaan is extra Hot when he's mad smiley42

That look when she said I have no family

Armaanzaa woman in a red dress says aaye haaye in white letters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vidya maata k anmol advice of the day : only new couples should eat and spend time together. smiley20bakio toh bas saath mai satsang jaana chahiye. smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan bahut gussa, want that bewakook girlfriend to shut the hell up until they get married. smiley37

Alright who the hell is touching Armaan hair, I don't like it looking like wet dog hair when I don't see any rain smiley7

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Abhira is a complete bewakoof. Dadisa man gayi hai even with blackmailing toh prob kya hai? Karlo shaadiā€¦.. if she is expecting dadisa will agree happily thats never gonna happen considering her impulsive natureā€¦ā€¦jo mil raha hai lele behenšŸ™

i think she really fears the curse dadisa gave her right before dadisa was leaving the house about her never having a family so getting dadisa's full on blessing will remove that curse. as for if it will happen or not, i don't know.