Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Armaan has never had a reason to misjudged Ruhi coz Ruhi has normally always been honest with him. That she is playing such a big and long game is something that he finds it very difficult to fathom. He assumes Abhira's thought process is tainted coz of what he told her about Ruhi nit moving on. Also he wants that his brother have a good relationship with his wife and wants both to give each other a second chance just like he got one with Abhira.

The biggest issue here is that Armaan feels guilty for what he did and feels like he once felt for Ruhi but got over it, Ruhi will do the same. He cannot fathom that Ruhi itni zyada obsessed ban jaayegi, hence he is finding it hard to accept Abhira's warnings. The only way is for him to actually see Ruhi do something that will make him understand Abhira's POV or Abhira has to be in danger due to Ruhi. Those are the only 2 scenarios where this man will be able to see sense.

Whether there is a justification to his behavior or not , a reason for him to act like that or not , he will , always , be in favour of ruhi..just as arman will never ever go against his family .... Likhwa lena..I mean likh diya Maine smiley36 That's arman ..that's him, his core characteristic...abhira will never be a part of that inner circle no matter how big armans claims are..

Coz his family & ruhi will always be pitted against abhira , abhira will always be on the other side (that's her core nature ) , hence both of them together is never gonna last.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So Ruhi is playing at multiple levels.... She is acting with Rohit as if she has really moved on but Ar is trying to come in between and with Ar as if she is trying to move on with Rohit, but Rohit is not willing, angry and can even physically hurt her? 😡

ruhi is not doing much she just ignites these men with her half baked words and both are dancing 🤣🤣
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I didn't think Ruhi had it in her to manipulate multiple people so successfully. Actually, she doesn't! It's the brothers who are absolute idiots!! Nikkame lawyers with no sense of suspicion!! smiley44so ridiculous smiley7 Armaan needn't suspect Ruhi of playing any game but he should have followed through on his thought about the restaurant booking! Aisa useless vakeel Hai!! And Rohit tho the lesser said the better

Exactly - I can't believe I am saying this but Abhira turned out to be a better vakeel than either of them. Rohit toh hai hi nikamaa, now I seriously doubt yeh Udaipur ka no 1 lawyer ka tag Armaan ne khud afwa failayi hogi 🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

After a long time I actually agree with Abhira about the marriage, nope don't do it. Then it'll be the same cycle then again anytime that gavar KP, gets mad she's say I only agree cause of Rohit.

Armaan don't care how they get married he's ready for suhaag raat smiley43

They should just elope and live somewhere else to avoid the zillat from these pagal Poddars who will make their life a living hell. Can’t this famous lawyer buy a separate house for himself? He should’ve left that disgusting house long back where no can cares about him and insults him daily. I bet their kids will get abused as well by that gavar Buddhi for being gandha khoon smiley11
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan is just a classic case of people see what they want to see aur kuch nahi. Ruhi moving on will solve many of this problems, lower his burden of guilt, make rohit happy and help improve his relationship with his brother.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I didn't think Ruhi had it in her to manipulate multiple people so successfully. Actually, she doesn't! It's the brothers who are absolute idiots!! Nikkame lawyers with no sense of suspicion!! smiley44so ridiculous smiley7 Armaan needn't suspect Ruhi of playing any game but he should have followed through on his thought about the restaurant booking! Aisa useless vakeel Hai!! And Rohit tho the lesser said the better

I am sorry but goenkas ko hum bekaar hi gaali dete hain I feel sometimes. Maana unhone parwarish buri ki but being characterless and perverted is in her dna I guess. Uski dadi and parnani both were characterless ladies and home breakers, toh khoon apna kamal toh dikha hi degasmiley35
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Armaan has never had a reason to misjudged Ruhi coz Ruhi has normally always been honest with him. That she is playing such a big and long game is something that he finds it very difficult to fathom. He assumes Abhira's thought process is tainted coz of what he told her about Ruhi nit moving on. Also he wants that his brother have a good relationship with his wife and wants both to give each other a second chance just like he got one with Abhira.

The biggest issue here is that Armaan feels guilty for what he did and feels like he once felt for Ruhi but got over it, Ruhi will do the same. He cannot fathom that Ruhi itni zyada obsessed ban jaayegi, hence he is finding it hard to accept Abhira's warnings. The only way is for him to actually see Ruhi do something that will make him understand Abhira's POV or Abhira has to be in danger due to Ruhi. Those are the only 2 scenarios where this man will be able to see sense.

I get that..

But sometimes we do some cross checking just for the sake of person we love..

If abhira is screaming and getting so dari hui, I think just for her sake Armaan should have atleast tried to find out about restaurant thing..

If he wouldn't find any such foul play than I would have understood his reasons much better.

Right now he is acting blind to abhira...

If he knows ruhi, he should know abhira also..

That she is impulsivebut not someone who goes on blaming people aise hi....

And in scenario where he thinks he knlws both he should cater to abhira's insecurities mlre than his vishwas on ruhi..

Thats what i feel...

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

While Poison Ivy is doing a lot of natak

Now all I want is for Rohit to get a gun and kill Armaan

I can't blame u

I'm watching these weird chinese dramas where the ML/father saves his wannabe 'mistresses' child/dog/plaster/plant.... rather than his own dying child...🤔🧐🤣...that's the level I've risen to after following YRK🥴🧐🤣😂

Edited by Sofna - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They should just elope and live somewhere else to avoid the zillat from these pagal Poddars who will make their life a living hell. Can’t this famous lawyer buy a separate house for himself? He should’ve left that disgusting house long back where no can cares about him and insults him daily. I bet their kids will get abused as well by that gavar Buddhi for being gandha khoon smiley11

Nai nai. Abhira the great will never marry against dadisas wishes ..no no ye theek nai hai🙂‍↔️ but tomorrow she will agree to marry

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

I thought u had guests... I'm worried for their safety now smiley36smiley37..the poor things won't know what hit them...

smiley37smiley37

I posted that my guest went to visit other rishtedaar smiley7

It's been hard not watching cause I didn't want to be rude smiley9