Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Now I just hope Ab leaves her hope of KP approval and move out with Ar. To hell with KP her bad dua and crap. She is no god that Ab should fear her.πŸ˜–

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

all i know is i am excited for the episode tomorrow bc i'm pretty sure we are getting an armaan-abhira scene at his special place based off today's ending. πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΌ

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whatever be his own primary motives be for Ruhi to move on ( so he believes) and for the sake of his own marriage with Ruhi, Rohit raised the condition for Ar- Ab marriage also for Ar. And the surprising part is Madhav saw through it better than the otherssmiley3

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab didn't raise the medicine matter even once with Ar, even as a taunt πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Sa7861

all i know is i am excited for the episode tomorrow bc i'm pretty sure we are getting an armaan-abhira scene at his special place based off today's ending. πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΌ

I think tomorrow nahi aayega. They will only show Ar decision but the actual faceoff will be Tuesday.
Solitudelover thumbnail

The toffee wrapper jar made a come backπŸ˜€.. I would have rather that it made a come back with Ar breaking it though

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira's concerns are valid, however, it's not like Armaan is treated any better in that house. What makes her think that if Kaveri whole heartedly accepts her once day, she will not change her tune in a week πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Even if kaveri accepts her, their opinions will still clash, that's not gonna change. If she wants to live a life without daily taunts then moving out is the simplest and only option. smiley22

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira craved for familial love but all she's been getting is familial insults , taunts & humiliations . In this scenario a person would either be a saint or extremely foolish to not take an exit when given a chance.

At least stand by your man when he's taking the toughest decision of his life.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

how can no one spot ruhi in her disco ball of a saree?! that saree is literally reflecting everywhere πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira's concerns are valid, however, it's not like Armaan is treated any better in that house. What makes her think that if Kaveri whole heartedly accepts her once day, she will not change her tune in a week πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Even if kaveri accepts her, their opinions will still clash, that's not gonna change. If she wants to live a life without daily taunts then moving out is the simplest and only option. smiley22

What I find surprising is that abhira had concerns over ruhi ..ke I can't deal with ruhi if she tries to break our relation etc etc but she can deal with Kaveri & now toh she is ready to deal with both & even wants arman to do it 🀣 kya palta hai! Uff ! Srk bhi khush ho jayega