Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So Ruhi is playing at multiple levels.... She is acting with Rohit as if she has really moved on but Ar is trying to come in between and with Ar as if she is trying to move on with Rohit, but Rohit is not willing, angry and can even physically hurt her? 😡

i rarely use the word hate, but i hate this woman. there other are words i want to say about her but it would go against forum rules.

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Are there any good scenes….anything worth watching in the episode!

I haven't watched for weeks...no one has made a separate post in the forum for any scenes..🤔.smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I find Abhira most of the time irritating..

But today she was not..

Rohit can't just come and blame armaan whenever he likes...

They want permission that exactly doesn't mean they would become punching bag ..

If Abhira is saying ki she is not finding ruhi genuine..

Anybody else is not paying heed I get that but isn't armaan is her bf, her Only family as he claims, so shouldn't he atleast pay attention to her words. .

I mean rohit is dumb to ruhi, IDC, he is a sidey but Armaan...

I am surprised that man almost lost abhira becoz of this sachi achi ruhi and still so gullible to her iraade...

Actually Armaan doesn't like abhira's own tands at situations...

And Abhira is too impulsive...

They both don't nt to compromise...

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sorry madhav ji, but bolna toh padega

Armaan & rohit dono gadhe ke bacche hain

Isme aap Vidyaji ko credit diye Bina kaise reh sakti hai - she has equal contribution in raising idiots smiley36

Uska dialogue Aaj - only new couple need to go out and have fun ( toh aapko jab Abhira date pe bhej Rahi thi, tab kahaan gaye aapke usool)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

While Poison Ivy is doing a lot of natak

Now all I want is for Rohit to get a gun and kill Armaan

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Abhira is a complete bewakoof. Dadisa man gayi hai even with blackmailing toh prob kya hai? Karlo shaadi….. if she is expecting dadisa will agree happily thats never gonna happen considering her impulsive nature……jo mil raha hai lele behen🙏

You haven't noticed. She says no to everything first then agrees smiley36 Uska kaam hi hai Bina soche NA bolna

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

how long do we have to deal with this...ughhh. can someone pls expose her asap. i don't know how long i can tolerate her fake face 😤

true that !! I am feeling so stupid to even watch her stupidity!! She is just putting words in Rohit’s head and actually telling him what she does the whole time outside Armans room. I really don’t know how she feels she can get Armaan with this stupidity. I really want this track to end with all the useless track they had before this. I am plain bored of everything
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Isme aap Vidyaji ko credit diye Bina kaise reh sakti hai - she has equal contribution in raising idiots smiley36

Uska dialogue Aaj - only new couple need to go out and have fun ( toh aapko jab Abhira date pe bhej Rahi thi, tab kahaan gaye aapke usool)

upbringing ke liye hi vidya ko blame kar sakti hoon na, genetically armaan is not related to her.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

While Poison Ivy is doing a lot of natak

Now all I want is for Rohit to get a gun and kill Armaan

I thought u had guests... I'm worried for their safety now smiley36smiley37..the poor things won't know what hit them...

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Ab bolo maarna kisko hai - Aaj dono ne gadhon wali harkatein ki hai

koi nahi marega sab hume marenge bas 🤣