Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

And who decides what mistake is grave enough or not for jail? I think her driving rashly on purpose and then greviously injuring a man is a huge deal. I dont think that only the mortality outcome of the accident victim decides the gravity of things. So her feeling sorry is not enough to negate her deliberate negligence and rash behavior. We saw that she was driving rashly and speeding long before the accident actually happened. She was driving as if she was in some F1 grandprix

If instead of Ruhi ramming car into this man, someone else had injured a Poddar family member- like Kaveri , would they not consider taking the offenders to court? Ofc they would. Armaan himself would have insisted on going to court if his dadi was hit by a rash driver instead of doing settlement.

It was Abhira who unearthed truth in Kaveri case. Armaans focus was only to prove kaveri innocent by using loopholes and legal mumbo jumbo. Dev also did not figure out the truth. It was only Abhira who cared about what really happened and found the real culprit. And Armaan also understood that much later and acknowledged it as well. That she wasn't against Kaveri perse but she cared about the people who lost their houses . If kaveri was really guilty then she deserved to be punished. But otherwise she'd be acquited and thats what happened.

@bold - It doesn't matter how Arman was going to prove Kaveri innocent, I mean that's not the point here. Abhira until the very last moment believed Kavari was responsible and had multiple arguments with Arman about "blindly" trusting his grandma smiley36 If it wasn't for that CCTV footage, she would fought against Kavari in Court.

Well, that's Dev's incompetency that he didn't figure out the truth, considering he was running a law firm, that's pretty astonishing. Also, why did Abira hide the truth about her relationship with Kavari to Dev initially? Oh, that's right because she wanted to be involved in the case.

Arman changed his mind once he found out about Charu's idiotic act of providing the papers to Dev, and that Abhira didn't disclose the truth to the family.

That she wasn't against Kaveri perse but she cared about the people who lost their houses . I am going to fight against my own family because I care about strangers. Okay sure.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Armaan had always given Abhira the same consideration that he gives the rest of his family or Ruhi, tab baat hi kuch aur hoti. She's always been his punching bag and the person who needs to take all his crap. And she does tolerate it because she felt like they had something special. Until he ruined it all with his brutality and then this Ruhi revelation happened.

Armaans guilt for Ruhi cant be bigger than his pyaar for Abhira. If it is then she's best off without him . Umr bhar she need not deal with Ruhi jaap. Armaans guilt cant be bigger than Ruhi getting appropriately punished.

And she deserves to face the consequences for her recklessness. For her paying money, pretending to be sorry and going scot free is the easy option. She should fear being thrown in jail. Maybe then she'll think twice before treating the streets as her own private grand prix arena where she drives like a maniac.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If Armaan had always given Abhira the same consideration that he gives the rest of his family or Ruhi, tab baat hi kuch aur hoti. She's always been his punching bag and the person who needs to take all his crap. And she does tolerate it because she felt like they had something special. Until he ruined it all with his brutality and then this Ruhi revelation happened.

Armaans guilt for Ruhi cant be bigger than his pyaar for Abhira. If it is then she's best off without him . Umr bhar she need not deal with Ruhi jaap. Armaans guilt cant be bigger than Ruhi getting appropriately punished.

And she deserves to face the consequences for her recklessness. For her paying money, pretending to be sorry and going scot free is the easy option. She should fear being thrown in jail. Maybe then she'll think twice before treating the streets as her own private grand prix arena where she drives like a maniac.

🎯

As soon as he finds out she is still his wife there has bn a shift in his attitude- despite the words.

Here's cheering Abhira wins

Ruhi petrified that Abh will take her anger and hate out on her through the case - but how will that prove her guilty if she isn't? smiley44

🤫 (PS, if you want a dil and court case against her fil then watch Geeta LLB. Just do a 5sec crash course in bangla...) smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its Ruhi guilty conscience. She knows she has screwed up bigtime and given Abhira enough reasons to hate her and if she truly got down to revenge seeking, Ruhi kahin ki nahi rahegi.

She knows Abhira has enough and more reasons to be vindicated toh her strategy is to further becharify herself and say that Abhira will target me and take out gussa unfairly etc etc.

Agar kuch galat nahi kiya hai toh kis baat ka darr hai?

She knows she was driving recklessly. She knows she has wronged Abhira over and over again.

Arey wah! Bahut lambi argument discussion hui smiley36. Armaan said to Abhira.. “court hearing ka date kal hi hoga, ache se tayar rakhna, Insaaf jaldi millega” why did he say that so rudely to her if he loves her so much? It’s because of Abhira’s immaturity and impulsiveness in this case… she didn’t listen to him to settle the matter out of court.. he was so pissed off at her that V has to calm him down during the phone call.. and in tomorrow’s episode she will give gyan to Abhira.. yeh dono ka relationship ab bhi strong nahi hi.. bahut aasani se toot jaayengi.. agar Abhira aise hi behave karthi rahehgi aur Armaan always sides with Ruhi out of guilt. Their relationship already is towards the path of destruction. I don’t see it as love in between them anymore.. it’s more of arranged marriage where elders are trying to pacify them..

This court case will affect Abhira’s relationship with Armaan and Manish too.. it started already! By the way kudos to you for your patience 🤗

edited for mocking fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira didnt file case herself or provoke her clients. her clients want to go to court rather than settle. So she is doing what her clients have hired her to do.

Stricter punishment is possible - license revoking, higher monetary compensation and community service can be all achieved by going to court. Jail nahi hoga yeh toh sabko pata hai.

MG did not support Abhira selflessly. He merely was not spewing venom like others.

Abhira is doing her job. No one is expecting Manish to be happy that Ab is against Ruhi in case but he does not need to do any nautanki trying to paint Abhira as some villain.

He can ignore her and stay quiet. Why try to guilt trip Abhira or be cruel. What has he really done for Abhira ?!

Abhira has taken case for her mom's friend whom she has known much longer than him and Ruhi. And Ruhi has done the accident. So fighting for the victim is not inappropriate in any way.

exactly…Ruhi broke the law and could have killed somebody with her irrational behaviour and driving..so why must she be let go..also,sanjay and kaveri insulting her can’t be compared to Ruhis unlawful behavior..as sanjay and kaveri attack abhira verbally and she attacks them back verbally..and sanjay sending her to bachelors party was still part of her job..she could have walked out or refused and not gone on stage..so it’s ridiculous to compare abhiras personal differences with dadisa and sanjay to Ruhi breaking the law..Ruhi deserves legal punishment and Abhira is trying to make sure she gets it..which is what prosecutors do.’👍
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Why sanjay isn't kept in jail why she didnt file case under harrasment .. she doesn't want insaff for her... why Abhira u are soo gud ...

Did i compare sanjay vs ruhi kaands ... What sanjay did is harrasment to abhira .. if what if Arman not present there who whole senerio will be different and even Manu agrees to me abhira could have filled a harrasment case against sanjay ... Plz watch the episode abhira being so gud .. she does want to .. i Didn't even compared ruhi crime nor sanjay crime ..

Edited by parusmiley - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Did i compare sanjay vs ruhi kaands ... What sanjay did is harrasment to abhira .. if what if Arman not present there who whole senerio will be different and even Manu agrees to me abhira could have filled a harrasment case against sanjay ... Plz watch the episode abhira being so gud .. she does want to .. i Didn't even compared ruhi crime nor sanjay crime ..

yes she should file cases against all 3 villains of the show..kaveri, Sanjay and Ruhi..let them,all give each other company in jail’’ 😂.‘I watch every episode..I’m a legacy viewer 😁