Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Chuse Hue Aam jaise lag rahi hai hamari Didi 🥭

IMG_6753.jpeg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dont understand why Armaan said Abhira is finding saboot against Ruhi as if she is fabricating some evidence. Armaansa- your client has admitted that she rammed her car into the man and that man is in a wheelchair with plasters because of that and is lucky he is alive and not dead.

She was driving rashly! That much we as audience have already seen.

So unless they are gonna backtrack on her rash driving bit and hold the man guilty for jumping in front of the car-deliberately, Ruhi is 100% guilty. it may not be deliberate but accident usi neh kiya hai

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

I wish Roohi ran over one of the Goenka hags. I would’ve supported her completely for doing such a glorious deed 🙌

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wish Roohi ran over one of the Goenka hags. I would’ve supported her completely for doing such a glorious deed 🙌

Teeno ko ek saath cliff se neeche pheek de, main pakka lifetime kliye fan ban jaungi smiley42

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

After today’s ep, I am just waiting for the day when Abheera will know about her mom’s kaands… Kitni annoying hai yaar yeh😒… she didn’t have an answer when Ar asked tumhe sachme lagta hai ki Ruhi kisi ko hurt kar sakti hai.. ulta she taunted him ki tum ho na uspe trust karne ke liye🤦‍♀️.. iss ladki ko kis gadhe ne lawyer banaya… she purposefully took the case taki khunas nikal sake. She literally hates Ruhi... ek ladki Jo 11 months se apke sath hai uske liye itna harsh sirf baby queen hi ho sakti hai… acha hai apni ma ke kaands pata chalega toh muh chupane ki nobat aayegi… I am super excited for it 🤭… and her ott jealousy is cringe worthy… Har koi Ar ko jealous dekhna chahta tha but iss gen sirf ab ki faltu jealousy and insecurities hi milega… Ar is the last person to get jealous… and today’s Ar V scene indicates Ar already apna patience lose kar raha hai.. abheera fake surname Sharma apni jealousy and impulsiveness mein pehla case and Ar dono ko haregi…

kal kisiko udadegi toh aur insaf dilani hi 🤣🤣🤣 in.. Saaaaf hoga 😝 most important thing is professional and personal mixing. Just because she is insecure ar has to leave that case. And when ar asked more lawyers are there why dont you leave the case. E meri pehli case hi 🤣 she won't bend down any day it's ar who has to drop. His reasoning I liked just because I said yes for shadi, they are in loans. Why don't you trust ruhi. Abhira trusts ruhi from long why not now then. Owing to past how ruhi intruded in between them she has no trust. Then ar didn't love her now he is loving so je has to prove personal vs professional. I liked dadi scene where she is feeding ar and he understood her immediately. He gave her assurance that he is same ar but as pati of abhira he is supporting her. This is the balance of relations. They are showing in prev couple connects as naira ka kartik, kartik ki naira, abhi ki akshu, akshu ki abhi, abhira ka arman given today. Nothing newly created for the spl edition 🤣

Kaki added galati hogayi hum ghumne aye the idhar 🤣

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

During Ar - Ab conversation wrt case today, I felt I was reading the posts in this forum 😀

Pinecone thumbnail

How can Ruhi claim that she is being phasaoed. Arey accident usi neh kiya hai. Whats the phasana?!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Iss Buddhe ka naam hi matt lo I am angry with him smiley7 He is too busy doing nautanki and pretending to be bechara by shifting in an old age home. He is emotionally torturing my poor Vannu so much kitna bura Baap hai ye smiley19 #JusticeForVanraj

smiley36smiley36

You know he does all this so his favorite bahu beti will always stay

close and be around your Vannu, so him and Maa, can get back together smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

You know he does all this so his favorite bahu beti will always stay

close and be around your Vannu, so him and Maa, can get back together smiley37

Yeah, he’s another dhongi, manipulative immortal fart just like our Manish Goenka smiley9

Both are definitely soul siblings that’s for sure smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira was ok with him fighting ghar girvi case but this accident case -Ruhi herself is saying she only rammed the car. so what bharosa over Ruhi not hurting anyone, what phasana of Ruhi is there?! jaan bujh ke nahi kiya- ok but rash driving toh kar rahi thi. They have showed us that she was driving badly.

Armaan also knows Ruhi is responsible - tabhi toh out of court settle karna chahte the

vaise bhi unke paas kahan paise hai to give to this accident victim?!

they have no money to uthao kharcha of hospital bills etc

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago