Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

can i just say i love how abhira is holding on to that tortoise 🐢 when she is debating on what to do. that tortoise makes me think of the story, the tortoise and the hare. slow and steady wins the race. just like the tortoise, i am going to be patient with this storyline and give the writers/makers the benefit of the doubt. i hope it goes the way we want it to go. 🤞🏽

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

That would be a dream come true smiley42 They deserve to pees the chakki till eternity since they’ll never die.

Itney paap kiye hain apney overextended life main, itna punishment toh milna chahiye smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Pick up he want's talk to you to do the same to him

Anupama: Bapuji puts rest to Anupama's sixth sensesmiley42

Iss Buddhe ka naam hi matt lo I am angry with him smiley7 He is too busy doing nautanki and pretending to be bechara by shifting in an old age home. He is emotionally torturing my poor Vannu so much kitna bura Baap hai ye smiley19 #JusticeForVanraj
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I will say that abhira being pissed at ruhi is a zillion times more tolerable than being sympathic towards her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iss case mein kya haar jeet ho sakti hai

Its clear cut. Ruhi caused accident but not deliberately. She cant plead not guilty of ramming her car into the man.

Armaan will argue that she has a clean track record and she wasnt drunk driving and she doesnt have a history of driving accidents and traffic violation chalans and Abhira can hopefully get CCTV footage to show that she was driving rashly so even though her history is ok, this accident was due to rash and negligent driving

So ultimately court is gonna make Ruhi pay damages and let her off. because she is apologetic, the guy isnt dead and she is not a repeat offender.

But what is being established is that Armaan gives 2 Fs about Abhira's feelings on this whole matter. Him justifying Ruhi as just his "kaam" is stupid and untrue. she isnt just a kaam. He is helping her purely out of his own guilt, varna aisa case ladne ka time uske paas nahi hota. And he doesnt need to. His guilt is not gonna lessen just because he fought cases. He is gonna anyway be lifelong guilty anyway that he dumped her at altar. so it really serves no purpose except to make Abhira feel even more hurt that Ruhi is always his priority.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Please dont tell me that they'll have this accident somehow orchestrated by Kaveri, she almost looked human in the first scene smiley22

I had same doubt on Dadi initially .. she is capable of doing that.. Also Roohi was driving for hours together so planning this accident is impossible but lmay be later she can do something else to make everyone hate Abhira and kick her out of their lives.. She might support Armaan and Roohi in this case .. lets see..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know if kaki and her husband are fake

but she's right Roo, was driving like a rocket smiley37

So if they're fake is easy to trap her cause of her action

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

After today’s ep, I am just waiting for the day when Abheera will know about her mom’s kaands… Kitni annoying hai yaar yeh😒… she didn’t have an answer when Ar asked tumhe sachme lagta hai ki Ruhi kisi ko hurt kar sakti hai.. ulta she taunted him ki tum ho na uspe trust karne ke liye🤦‍♀️.. iss ladki ko kis gadhe ne lawyer banaya… she purposefully took the case taki khunas nikal sake. She literally hates Ruhi... ek ladki Jo 11 months se apke sath hai uske liye itna harsh sirf baby queen hi ho sakti hai… acha hai apni ma ke kaands pata chalega toh muh chupane ki nobat aayegi… I am super excited for it 🤭… and her ott jealousy is cringe worthy… Har koi Ar ko jealous dekhna chahta tha but iss gen sirf ab ki faltu jealousy and insecurities hi milega… Ar is the last person to get jealous… and today’s Ar V scene indicates Ar already apna patience lose kar raha hai.. abheera Sharma apni jealousy and impulsiveness mein pehla case and Ar dono ko haregi…

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

I had same doubt on Dadi initially .. she is capable of doing that.. Also Roohi was driving for hours together so planning this accident is impossible but lmay be later she can do something else to make everyone hate Abhira and kick her out of their lives.. She might support Armaan and Roohi in this case .. lets see..

Logically toh getting that mussorie footage with closeups was also impossible, but when has logic mattered in itv smiley36

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri ki chashnigiri has taken Armaan by surprise. She has haath seh cooked for him- LMAO.

Its too fake. she is even haath seh khilaoing him and shedding tears

Doh din pehle she was blaming him for peoples death and accusing him for M not doing well , uske pehle she was calling him ganda khoon. WAAH. whaate flip. She is Dadisa for a reason. She is the queen of manipulation and flipping

She is hugging and kissing him when he says he still values her and as soon as he says Abhiras name she lets him go. He claims he will keep trying and has ummeed that she will apnao Abhira just like she apnaoed him. And she immediately stiffens

Abhira is still contemplating what to do and is having a monologue of what to do. He offers her coffee and says let your pati do at least this seva. He offers her a gift and she opens it and sees that its a grad photo of her with photoshopped Akshara in it. And that gets her very emotional and she hugs him.

he smiles as soon as she says Khadoosman type ke log itne pyaare gift dete hai. He is happy to hear Khadoosmaan from her mouth.

he also gives her a copy of marriage registration certificate and jokes about it. She is also smiling. but before she can react, the phone call of Ruhi and Jaya Kaki happen

Abhira says- yeh case bhi ladoge uske liye. and he starts defending himself. Abhira points out there are other lawyers and Armaan asks that why doesnt your kaki find another lawyer. Dont you trust Ruhi. and abhira says just coz she cried and called you doesnt mean she didnt do anything. Abhira clearly says she is the biggest problem between us, yet you are siding with her. And he says its just kaam. She says- ok then this is also my kaam- my first case.

Kaveri is watching them argue with a smirk.

Abhimaan reach police station.

The kaki cries and hugs Abhira and Goenkas realize that Abhimaan are on opposite sides now.

Ruhi claims Abhira will take out gussa on her. Armaan says - no she is husoolon ki pakki and wont take out gussa

Abhira notices hanky and paani gestures and is upset. MG notices Abhira watching them.

Armaan suggests out of court settlement. Abhira says - insaaf in court. Ruhi says- see I told you yeh gussa nikalegi.

Armaan says he will get case ki sunvayi next day itself and challenges her.

Manisha and V are talking and worried about Abhimaan not being home.

Armaan reveals that abhira and him are opposing lawyers. And Armaan is defending himself, Manisha tells him off saying Ruhi is a problem and we all know it. V also explains that she is insecure.

Abhira returns home and finds gate locked.

Precap is what was in BTS/Spoiler section. V counseling Ab and Ruhi saying she cant move on.

Finally shameless bhabhi getting successful in creating rift between abhimaan with her ansoon

Please Ab go girl show him if he wants u in his life then stay away from roohi