Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

The most purest bond in this season, so cute they r fighting who will prepare food 🤣just like how Abhira and Akshara used to fight smiley27. Am happy she is actually getting the love of a parent and esp papa’s love which she always missed. DKP better don’t ruin their bond 🧿 

It’s rubbish saying M using Abhira to take revenge on V, from day 1 he liked Abhira and treated her like a daughter  and he always knows Armaan and Abhira loves each other so he wants to see them together. V was always selfish and stupid ,she never prioritised her husband and kept taunting him for not loving her even when he genuinely tried to make the relationship better. After so much nautanki even now she  chose her Maa sa who ruined her life by hiding about M’s 1 st marriage, I guess she will come out of PH and chose M over KV by the end of this track.
https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1806866019979231408

I m loving Madhav sbhira bond…. 
Itne saare log armaan ke saath hain…. Ek Madhav is with sbhira…. Usse bhi problem hoti hai logon ko😃😃 Sab ML ke saath hi kyun rahen??? 😃😃 

Madhav always talked with armaan g telling him what he thought was goooddd for him… armasn being a chela of dadi abd vidaya, ignored abd was always rude with him….

Madhav is again not forcing sbhira for anything…. Abhira and he talk discuss argue like it should b…. And u n liking the whole bond…. After abhira ki mamma, she feels so happy and at home with Madhav….

Loved Madhav giving it back to Vidya tiday…. Loved to c Kaveri losing her strings on armaan and Vidya…. Darr jayee hsin Kaveri…😃😃😃

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Today khushboomaan did not make an appearance.. But compensated with the equally dramebaaz taali act😃

51 shades of Armaan..smiley37...

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

exactly.vm should talk and solve. They have communication gap, trust issues, and let others intrude always. This is same like abhira ar also. Though it's shown second shadi for madhav but these two couples are similar. abhira kept madhav and dadi words only in between along with ruhis as her insecurity. Where is trust. Even if now patched and mated if ar helps ruhi next in her business or anything again the trust issues rise. 30 yrs se vms are struck even when s is told dead. What more they need to show they are incompatible and waste to drag shadi. These types chose opposite sides always no doubt aa their personality is different. I can't see anh love in vm as they are old crap buried in egos and past baggage. Vidya can't accept madhav for his past love though she is staying from 30yrs along with him. Sath chahiye toh sath chal ni hi by madhav he has another set of zidd his wife has to chose him always. How come when we stay in a family leave the balance and chose only one always it's always a blind relationship. It depends on situation any day chose whom not the only patti jaap as she is wife. Over the dead wife did he give security to Vidya except a kid in hand . Why should Vidya compare she didn't get love from Madhav what he gave to arman. She got her own quota of love in his move on or jimmedaar as hubby. This extra woman in life is hanging on both Vidya and abhira similarly. Insecurity and jealousy are inner traits like anger, impulsiveness Or attitude. These won't go away easily for any character. 

If Vidya jiske saath full family khada hai ,Armaan's mother is not alive for the time being has this much insecurity over a name,, so it's too much for expecting from Abhira melt fastly  and trust Armaan easily...And of course Armaan uski taraf se trust na karne ka bohot saari contributions bhi diya hai.Aur madhav ka mahan contributions dheere dheere bahar aarahe....Like in Ekta shows they show 1km ke doori me bhi leads can know the presence of each other becoz both are connected but ek doosre ke man me kya chal rah hai ye nahi jaanta becoz  Baath hi nahi kartha ..Aur Baath Baath pe mu karthe hai...Here also that is happening for Armaan Abhira..Waise bhi ye soul connection type star crossed lovers hai hi cursed type..Ek hoke bhi saath nahi rehthe type smiley37..Kyunki koi ek doosre se Baath hi nahi karthe...

Edited by Visszz - 4 days ago

Today’s episode is just too nice.But, madhav har ek second mein screen par ake bohut hi disturb kar raha tha.Anyway abhimaan’s scenes are super.Usse bhi badi baat ruhi bhabhji and goenka’s ke bina episode dekhne ka kuch aur hi baat he.

Originally posted by: India_TV

I m loving Madhav sbhira bond…. 
Itne saare log armaan ke saath hain…. Ek Madhav is with sbhira…. Usse bhi problem hoti hai logon ko😃😃 Sab ML ke saath hi kyun rahen??? 😃😃 

Madhav always talked with armaan g telling him what he thought was goooddd for him… armasn being a chela of dadi abd vidaya, ignored abd was always rude with him….

Madhav is again not forcing sbhira for anything…. Abhira and he talk discuss argue like it should b…. And u n liking the whole bond…. After abhira ki mamma, she feels so happy and at home with Madhav….

Loved Madhav giving it back to Vidya tiday…. Loved to c Kaveri losing her strings on armaan and Vidya…. Darr jayee hsin Kaveri…😃😃😃

Am totally loving papa beti jodi too , their fights ,nokjhok,their hugs and discussions. Just like Abhira said he is being protective like her mamma. I just hope DKP doesn’t ruin their bond 🧿.  
   Yeah even Armaan can discuss with his papa when he saw how he is guiding Abhira, and he have a long way to gain the trust back from Abhira ,aabhi shuru bhi nahi kiya ,he should realise his mistakes, acknowledge , address them all.

Yeah we don’t yet know how V&M got married but main culprit is KV , she is the one who hid everything from V but M told V about Shivani on the 1st day of marriage so he intentionally didn’t cheat or hide anything from V like KV did , but this dumbo women V was crying for M until he came home but once he came she is being stupid ,he asked her to choose btwn him and her maa sa so why can’t she leave the house and go stay in guest house if she genuinely wants to give a chance ? She always acted as a doormat to KV ignoring her husband, as per story only M always tried to mend their relationship but this women always insulted him, only a few days back she removed Ms and gave it to him aab candle se haath jhalane ke drama 🤷🏻‍♀️ babhi ne bhi yahi ki thi when she got to know about Armaan and Abhria’s marriage. 

We r all waiting for Abhira and Armaan’s love story but here Vidya is running like paru seeing M and that bike scene and their exchange of glances 🤣

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Dekho I can c many not liking Madhav nein sbhira ke papa…. But I m to loving it…. Inn Dono ka rishta  is strong and sweety shuru se hi…. Madhav asked for date advice… then abhira gave him relationship advice…. Madhav ko hi she trusted when yuvraj was there…… 

Madan ne koi divorce ki baat chup aane ki nahi socho… he called s hota to tell that…. But abhira mentally emotionally physically Iss halat mein nahi thi… doc ki baat ke baad… Madhav changed… he became extremely protective of abhira…. Hona bhi chshiye… armaan jee raha hai abhira ki mom ke Karan…. And what has his family done to abhira…. He Realised his mistake of not standing up for her pehle…. To he is rectifying it now….. khada hai strongly Uske saath…. Kar lo jo karna hai… types…. And I m loving it!!

Jaise Sanjay Ho para chala ki judge is on lebar delay hoga…. Madhav ko bhi pata hoga…. What’s the rush to reveal that? He dies not want abhira to b hurt more…. Let armaan prove himself kaabil of  abhira😃

And again people have problem ki sem ab se kyun nahi baar j karta Madhav…. Kiya na…. Abhira ke saath u r happy…. May Karo ruhi se Shaadi…. Abd armaan ne use fanily ka black sheep kataar de diya…. To y can’t armaan talk to him? Baat kare Madhav se…. Y is he not???

I just loved Madhav today…. Again I will say, Madhav Vidya ki back story nahi pata… cannot blame either of them… how much did Vidya know… how much did Madhav?? Dadi ne pura manipulate kiya hai… 

BUT Madhav had strong points today… which I was thinking too…y can’t Vidya jaage dadi abd stay in outhouse with Madhav? Use Madhav ka saath chahiye to saath do…. Y dies she behave as ONLY A BAHU… she is a wife and a mom!!! 

Hopefully di it’s truth ka Sahi use karen makers…. Mujhe bas Sanjay ko tarapte dekhna gai…. Dadi ka gussa and Harte hue dekhna hai….Else I don’t care much….
FilhaalI find abhira is better with Madhav…. Let armaan realise his doings…. Tab he makes efforts for abhira … he is doing nothing now…. 😃

Yeah Madhav is giving the right support to Abhira .. if Abhira had agreed to come back with Armaan .. his solution would have been to convince the Poddar family to give Abhira a chance 

Plus  Armaan himself would not have revealed about his past with Ruhi .. Right now Abhira is not willing to give him a chance anymore…because since Charu’s reveal of Dev relationship.. he has behaved badly with her ..

There were many ways to stop the contract marriage .. reveal ..

Abhira had already come to warn him about SB overhearing their conversation.. but that time he was so log headed that he confessed to it 

there was paper records it was just a verbal agreement between them but he allowed others to take control of their relationship 

he had made the mistake of allowing Ruhi entry .. and allowing Ruhi to enter the sacred space .. of a couples relationship … and then he allowed the family to enter ..

Now he wants Abhira to patch up with him .. is he willing to seal the bond ..,he has to revisit his biological parents past to see the extent of damage.. his grandmother and uncle has done ..

I really don’t want his mother to come back to die in Poddar house .. I want his mother to say she chose to leave his father .. because he had married another woman . And also had a son with her .. 

If she had kept him with her.  His father would have destroyed both the ladies.  So she chose to give him up so that he has no reason to go after her 

It would be good if they show shivani and vidya had met before and these terms were discussed.. Vidya had agreed to take care of Armaan in return she never looks back . Some flashbacks will help . 

Since Armaan and Abhira have a huge age gap it can be that his mother walked out and met another person and married him .  So there is no chance of her going back with Madhav ..

Madhav admits to Armaan he loved shivani a lot but it was a lost cause .. he began feeling for Vidya after seeing her caring side ..

This will help Armaan understand and treat Abhira better .. plus introducing another family in the picture .. there will be grounds for drama , kalesh and romance between family members 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Sanjay is not going anywhere. His bar license & status in family will remain intact. Kaveri & co didn't even had the shame to reprimand him for getting Abhira almost molested and blocking her career.

Bad guys always get away with a slap on the wrist types punishment for their deeds unless its end of their role. 

Everyone has to pay for their bad thing so as Sanjay..sanjay ka khand will ruin p firm ka reputation.

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

For vidya madhav rishta failure, I blame both, it's not him alone. If ruhi can fall for armaan & hold onto to him for nearly an year say still it as her pyaar... Why can't madhav & abhira treat each other as baap beti. And it's not all of a sudden rishta, they always shared father daughter bond from the time she entered poddar house, it was never explored much before, but whatever scenes they had they were cordial & supportive of each other.

And how is papa beti bond madhav using to prove his love story correct??? 🤔

Dadi is out of question here, as they have shown many times she doesn't genuinely care anyone. And everybody knows she is not going to change anytime soon, so why to discuss her change?? 

Sab ke sab odd even days ka flippers hai...ek din Madhav sahi lagega ,doosre din vidhya...Agar koi constant hai woh hai Non insaan dadi smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Visszz

If Vidya jiske saath full family khada hai ,Armaan's mother is not alive for the time being has this much insecurity over a name,, so it's too much for expecting from Abhira melt fastly  and trust Armaan easily...And of course Armaan uski taraf se trust na karne ka bohot saari contributions bhi diya hai.Aur madhav ka mahan contributions dheere dheere bahar aarahe....Like in Ekta shows they show 1km ke doori me bhi leads can know the presence of each other becoz both are connected but ek doosre ke man me kya chal rah hai ye nahi jaanta becoz  Baath hi nahi kartha ..Aur Baath Baath pe mu karthe hai...Here also that is happening for Armaan Abhira..Waise bhi ye soul connection type star crossed lovers hai hi cursed type..Ek hoke bhi saath nahi rehthe type smiley37..Kyunki koi ek doosre se Baath hi nahi karthe...

this couple can't work long as they fall pray for others along with their traits. In real life also two different personalities attract easily but holding the bond is difficult. Temperament issues both have in between which riles easily but coming to terms is slow as bending of ego and trust factor play a lot. Mostly leads have these qualities. Abhira should be toned down and ar should be rised to balance their bond but once characteristics or traits shown until leap cones change won't come. I am a fan of individual growth of characters where they started how they got redeemed or realised their mistakes, Rather than a couple who destroy the bond with external interference played along with internal traits support. 
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan past me  bohot galtiyaan ki hai ... Don't  know Ab future me kya niklega, ye bhi nahi pata...But for the time being ,,dadi ka chaabiwaala gudda itna clearly sabse baat kar rah ,ye bhi ek Baath Hai, he has to go a long way for whatever mess he created..But atleast he is trying and vocalising his feelings and opinions.

Ab will definitely learn better things in future.