Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Madhav shared a secret "look" with Kaju and Sanju when Kaveri said Abhira has no rishta with Armaan.

Toh the divorce khichdi is still cooking

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Vidya was burning her own hand on candle. Is she 16 year old? 

It's that what she was doing, I thought it was vaada 

until Madhav comes back smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

What does Madhav effing want. If he wanted abhira in that house toh the divorce truth was the easiest way to achieve that, but he is not disclosing it for some stupid reason. This abhira k saath package deal main ghoomna is getting weird and senseless. 

I understand Vidya's complaints but it's hard to take her seriously with those ott expressions and behavior of a 16 year old. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Vidya was burning her own hand on candle. Is she 16 year old? 

she is just a nautanki who wants to do some nonsense to show that she has a lot of DDP.

kuch bhi chal raha uska

ek din vidhwaa banke ghumegi, agle din suhaag ki bheek mangegi

honestly what is stopping Vidya from going to outhouse with M? is she saying she cant tolerate Abhira for the sake of being with Madhav?!

Today M was good because he clearly said- I am here if you are willing to let Kaveri go and prioritize me. 

Vidya- please girl, decide karle what you want. if you really want M, then say tata bye bye to Kaveri and if not, stop whining about suhaag and pati. Anyway 20 + years seh he has been useless. toh its not new. stop acting like its news

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What does Madhav effing want. If he wanted abhira in that house toh the divorce truth was the easiest way to achieve that, but he is not disclosing it for some stupid reason. This abhira k saath package deal main ghoomna is getting weird and senseless. 

I understand Vidya's complaints but it's hard to take her seriously with those ott expressions and behavior of a 16 year old. 

its itv, they have to stretch it endlessly

He exchanged a glance with KajuSanju so its clear DP hasnt been forgotten but he is still hiding for god alone knows what reason

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Now ball is in Vidya' court to make a move for her marriage. Good that Madhav asked her to priotize him over Kaveri. 

Pinecone thumbnail

my favorite bit was cousins and Manoj-Manisha in the dream scene and later with Charu where they were thanking her for videocalling Ab and making her and M both come back. 

LOL

charu ki kya problem hai- dunno. 

I really really want Ab to lose her cool with Charu and rip her to shreds publicly one of these days telling her off for how ungrateful she is and how she always took the fall for her, protected her, kept her secrets like a sister would because she valued the fact that charu has a right to make her own decisions and Charu repays her like this. PATHETIC.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its itv, they have to stretch it endlessly

He exchanged a glance with KajuSanju so its clear DP hasnt been forgotten but he is still hiding for god alone knows what reason

That's becoming a problem with this gen, they start up with good tracks but execute it in a way that they lose the dramatic steam smiley44

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That's becoming a problem with this gen, they start up with good tracks but execute it in a way that they lose the dramatic steam smiley44

kya karein. they have ideas but then they seem to get bored of figuring out how to execute.

Actually I think they try to over dramatize things for no reason and in the process lose steam because after stretching like rubber, people lose interest

Ab hum sab kabse wait kar rahe hai divorce reveal ka

We thought Ar-Ruhi shaadi ke pehle hoga, then we thought mandap par hoga, then we thought right after shaadi was halted hoga, then we thought Madhav would go home from hospital and reveal, then we thought he'd reveal today again- but its just not happening. We thought madhav nahi toh Kajal would accidentally reveal but voh bhi nahi hua

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Sanjay ji knows he is standing on a land mine, Kaajal ji ready for pair padna at the first hint and Charu ready for what next she can do to hamper Ab - Ar relationship.... 

Edited by Solitudelover - 4 days ago