Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

its a mainstream ITV show, obviously they will include a zillion dramatic points smiley36

I have been saying for a week, I really do not understand madhav. To me, he is just a dude running away from responsibilities all his life, and that's it. 

I havent seen the last gen, but in gen 1+yeh rishtey hain pyaar k, varsha did the same with Kuku who was the PL. Kuhu was very much loved by the maheshvari fam+varsha. But based on current ITV, we are never getting another maheshwaris. 

Yes basically in all generations, there was a similar track..varsha kuhu shaurya . Kartik suwarna Manish, Neil manjari & her husband (Sorry forgetting his name ) , and now Arman vidya madhav. Step mothers are always portrayed well in their shows..but they're also fiercely protective & biased ..

Beti ke papa toh kisi ko samajh nai aate smiley11 He's only running away from his responsibilities . He had been so passive with his family but he expects Arman to climb Mt everest for abhira.

One area where they failed her , it's rohit...rohits story has been completely sidelined n forgotten . It's weird. Vidya should be questioning ruhi about rohit 

Edited by Krinya - 8 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

its a mainstream ITV show, obviously they will include a zillion dramatic points smiley36

I have been saying for a week, I really do not understand madhav. To me, he is just a dude running away from responsibilities all his life, and that's it. 

I havent seen the last gen, but in gen 1+yeh rishtey hain pyaar k, varsha did the same with Kuku who was the PL. Kuhu was very much loved by the maheshvari fam+varsha. But based on current ITV, we are never getting another maheshwaris. 

Kuhu will now come in Ghum as the PL .. her mole  is being shown continuously 

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Question would be whether Vidya knew what she signed up for or whether she found only at wedding night... If she said, she came with lots of dreams to the house.. It might be possible that she might not have as well... They should have separated, but even in current times there are people who stay in loveless marriage for children's sake Or because divorce is a, taboo

I think Vi had no clue about Madhav’s past and she was duped by Kaveri. And on the other side Kaveri separated Madhav from Ar’s Mom and forced him to marry Vi. So Kaveri is gunehgar of all 3 . Though it is surprising that Vidya still became Kaveri’s chamchi when she was her biggest culprit.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think Vi had no clue about Madhav’s past and she was duped by Kaveri. And on the other side Kaveri separated Madhav from Ar’s Mom and forced him to marry Vi. So Kaveri is gunehgar of all 3 . Though it is surprising that Vidya still became Kaveri’s chamchi when she was her biggest culprit.

She definitely is..but she also plays her cards well....a mother who's supportive of her dil as opposed to her son will get the dils support in return..

I doubt vidya knows how kaveri kicked shivani out , infact none of the family members are aware ..this may be her dark secret for which she's being blackmailed. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yes basically in all generations, there was a similar track..varsha kuhu shaurya . Kartik suwarna Manish, Neil manjari & her husband (Sorry forgetting his name ) , and now Arman vidya madhav. Step mothers are always portrayed well in their shows..but they're also fiercely protective & biased ..

Beti ke papa toh kisi ko samajh nai aate smiley11 He's only running away from his responsibilities . He had been so passive with his family but he expects Arman to climb Mt everest for abhira.

One area where they failed her , it's rohit...rohits story has been completely sidelined n forgotten . It's weird. Vidya should be questioning ruhi about rohit 

Madhav doesnt even have a proper conversation with armaan. If he expects something of him, he should talk like a normal person. How is sending him to jail or making him stand outside the house help anyone. 

The whole ruhi-armaan revelation thing was simply a waste of a track, and terribly executed. How does no one remember rohit's weird behavior with armaan right before he left home. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Kuhu will now come in Ghum as the PL .. her mole  is being shown continuously 

wasnt's ghum going the YHM way? she is the shagun of the story?smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Entire execution of Ar mom reveal between Madhav and Ab was a let down.. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I can get her feelings for M and why she blows hot and cold at him

she has craved love and haq of a wife from him but everytime she thinks she has it, he breaks her trust by doing something that reminds her of his past 

But I do not get why she turned so anti Abhira just because of deal reveal. i mean Abhira did not use the deal to loot money from family or trap Armaan in a loveless marriage forever, neither did she seduce him and  get herself pregnant to enjoy lifetime of luxury etc, she did not use the deal shaadi to harm anyone- so why is Vidya so pissed. it was made on an impulse in really dire circumstances.

If divorce after deal shaadi happened, more questions are raised on womans character than a guy. its harder for her to find another man after getting divorced. so this deal shaadi is likley to have more adverse effects on Ab than Ar or Poddars. so why does Vidya only hate Abhira.

Totally agree Vidya going anti Abhira was berserk .. it was just to fit the narrative that she has to be pro Kaveri 

deal marriage was revealed she went totally anti Abhira and was cruel to her .. whereas Ruhi cheating Rohit was a bigger mistake..  it destroyed the life of Rohit 

Ruhi staying on in the house as Rohit’s wife while trying to keep relationships with Armaan was a shame and disgusting behaviour 

Something which destroys the integrity of family values ..

there are 4 impressionable younger cousins . What example was Ruhi setting toward Charu and Kiara that it’s all right to love your brother in law .. and cheat your husband 

What should krish n Aryan do .. swap wives if they are not happy .. this is certainly not Indian Hindu culture …

Not calling Ruhi out and rewarding her with an engagement n marriage with Armaan where like a shameless dirty woman she proclaims her love to her jeth ..

today the same folks came for the festival and asked about Abhira ..so their eyes are open .. Manoj n Sanjay were worried about people asking ..

Vidya is a very disturbing person.. she uses armaan as a pawn .. and it’s a twisted way of hitting out at Madhav .

Armaan has also taken back by destroying rohit’s life .. and he cannot be blamed because he was raised that way 

there is no introspection that what Armaan did has actually resulted in Rohit leaving the house and dying .. so they are wierd 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Entire execution of Ar mom reveal between Madhav and Ab was a let down.. 

We got vidya's pov of shivani & madhav. 

Let's wait for what madhav has to say. I'm sure they will justify him also

Docworld thumbnail

For me today's highlight was Ar-Vi convo.. Vidya is a classic flipper. But still today I felt for her. Ar realising the amount of torments Ab went through, Vidya sharing her pain, Ar's longing for his father.. Everything was so good abt that particular scene. Beautifully done by the actors too❤️❤️