Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 8 days ago

Not gonna lie when Armaan was sitting alone on the swing that was hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

you forgot Charu, Kajal, Vidya are also anti Abhimaan

Honestly dont know why they are forcing a Shivani triangle now. I mean i get if they are trying to sort issues between VM and use that to unite Abhimaan but Shivani being alive is sounding like a disastrous plot point.

but those are flippers..before deal marriage reveal and charus affair ..they were supporting abhimaan.😂  Only dadisa and pupasa were anti abhira.  But if we look back ..even dadisa had accepted abhimaan…abhira was living as podaars bahu in that house…and doing festivals.  
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Queeen

Not gonna lie when Armaan was sitting alone on the swing that was hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37

lol..😂..and then he came off looking so lost …Armaansa is looking mentally imbalanced in this track 😂
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but those are flippers..before deal marriage reveal and charus affair ..they were supporting abhimaan.😂  Only dadisa and pupasa were anti abhira.  But if we look back ..even dadisa had accepted abhimaan…abhira was living as podaars bahu in that house…and doing festivals.  

aise toh pura family flipper hai. no one is trustworthy.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol..😂..and then he came off looking so lost …Armaansa is looking mentally imbalanced in this track 😂

Koi chemical locha lag raha smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

majnusa's dreams are more intimate than babysa's. I love it!!

He is definitely high on hormones

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

majnusa's dreams are more intimate than babysa's. I love it!!

He is definitely high on hormones

That's the only reason that I am thankful to beti's papa for keeping them apart 🤣🤣🤣🤣....
Pinecone thumbnail

I am rewatching old episodes and I have to say my favorite is the  drunkAr-Kaveri confrontation one. ITS SO GOOD. the dialogues are also top notch.

I really want a repeat of it in sober state. 

I think the epi today will have a teeny tiny bit- where Armaan tells her she must be looking for her own faayda to decide on uniting VM or not before he goes to ask Madhav to return

but we need the full spiel of how she is dhongi, manipulative, controlling and EVIL to happen in sober state

Maza ajayega

Because Abhira is the "outsider" . if she says this, no one will introspect but if Armaan confronts in front of full family, everyone will think about it and maybe start rebelling more. 

That old hag needs to be patkaoed on zameen very harshly.

this is exactly my point

if she really had no clue about anything how is she worshipping Kaveri who is the root cause of all trouble

if she did have some inkling then she should have tried to walk off. 

Tbh, she can still choose her self respect and stop having expectations from a man like Madhav who has hurt and broken her trust always

Why is she craving Madhav?! she is being obsessive, and delusional like Ruhi if she is hung up on a man who is only disappointing her and being insensitive to her. she has anyway resigned herself to bahu and maa duties so let her do that and keep herself happy.

Unfortunately in our country there are many women who accept their fate like this and never move out. It is specially true for older gen. Even in younger gen many women continue like this if they lack either financial security elsewhere or simply because they lack courage to fight alone in the society.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Unfortunately in our country there are many women who accept their fate like this and never move out. It is specially true for older gen. Even in younger gen many women continue like this if they lack either financial security elsewhere or simply because they lack courage to fight alone in the society.

ya but atleast hate Kaveri na. she ruined your life and stop pining for a man who is useless.