Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Tu kaha thi??

Docworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

We know Armaan ke upar allegations hai to an extent sach bhi hai...He messed up all things and call it on himself..After all this if we felt bad for him ,its a clear win for the actor and his performance...

Cent percent... He has done numerous kaands.. Like so many🙏🙏I can still forget everything else but Shiv Shakti scene was way too gross... Now also I dont understand what was the need of even showing that. And the way he behaved during entire Charu kaand and DP drama.. Sach mein I wanted him to shed blood filled tears..  Now finally he is going through that phase and here I am feeling sorry for this guy🥲🥲 Thats only bcz of sincerity Rohit brings in his performance.. Such a great find DKP🥳🥳Edited by Docworld - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true. 

I have wanted him to cry khoon ke aansu and now when he is, bura lag raha hai uske liye. 

He deserves to cry , this is karma for his leeway to  Ruhi but I'll also cry with him because he didn't mess up on purpose ❤️ 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

kahin nhi gharpy bas forum py ana ka dil nhi tha ho raha ... smiley24

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yes she witnessed how he was disturbed all along, she felt like he had something for her too- thats why she was gonna very easily melt for him when she learned he called off shaadi to Ruhi until madhav told her to hold out

but this past reveal has made her very scared and insecure,and hurt too

Armaan always sacrifices for people and can do something big impulsively. he gave up on Ruhi for Rohit. He came for his teacher and married Abhira for a dying promise to his guru. he is that guy who will do something really BIG out of a sense of obligation. so she is scared that this love for her may be stemming from guilt because she has no one except him.

obviously once she calms down it will occur to her that if he dumped Ruhi whom he used to have feeling for, then she is more important in his life. but for now after past reveal her immediate reaction is like this and its normal.

she may also be insecure that if he dumped Ruhi whom he tagged as "perfect" fit for him and his family and had feelings for at some point, he may tomorrow with family dispute and all decide to dump her too. he already divorced her on very bitter terms in anger because of his family. 

She is not privy to all the interactions of Ar-Ruhi. many of them happened behind her back .but all she saw is that they were very close. and now knowing that it was because they had feelings for each other and not just BIL-SIL or dosti waala equation- it will hit her hard. 

when she saw them dance- no matter who dragged who, she was hurt because she went with him as +1 to the event but he forgot about her and started dancing with Ruhi initially just to be polite but ultimately he danced till the end fully losing hosh of Abhira ke whereabouts. But she didnt say much thinking ok dost hai. and she also wasnt in love and all. but today if she has a FB of the same thing she will think- those were 2 exes close dancing and clearly had residual feelings for each other. I dont think him running to check on her when she fell down negates the inappropriateness of that dance with Ruhi.

Abhira's whole issue is this- he was kind of stringing both women along. his ex became his dost whom he didnt properly maintain distance from and gave hope to that they may be together after his deal shaadi ends because Rohit was dead and his zimmedari became much more than that and Abhira felt their growing closeness and their bond- emotionally entering a space of spouses which made her feel they could be together for real. so thats why she says you have latkaoed both women. that is true. he has been a pendulum for a long time. its only now that he has clarity of love vs infatuation.

Abhira asked him why he told Ruhi about deal and he said- he was disturbed, she was there so he told. but now she realizes he told her because she was his chitwaali all along. 

We as audience know Ruhi was manipulating Armaan but he was unable to firmly push her away. He didnt initiate anything but he always let her get away. she cornered him many times doing inappropriate things like ironing clothes, fixing button, doing nazar teeka, choosing a shirt for him, asking him for beech raasta, telling him point blank she cant stand him and Abhira together, dancing, hugging, cornering him in mussoorie asking him to divorce and marry her after Ab was gone, shiv shakti, cornering him in ganghor calling him handsome etc. he didnt start any of this- but he watched it all happen and didnt tell her - NO. I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU. he just kept on going with the flow. When he was angry with Abhira during Charu kaand , instead of venting alone, he kept seeking out Ruhi calling her acchi, sacchi. He knew the immoral intentions of that woman but he kept on seeking Ruhi out. that was inappropriate.

Abhira does not know the details or the exact dynamic Ar-Ruhi had all along. I dont think she is implying that Armaan slept with Ruhi or had a serious affair with ruhi all this time behind her back. her issue is - how could he give so much leeway to his ex. And until today he had fooled her by telling her she was his BFF. but now she knows the truth that it was MUCH more. they were clearly more than friends and he didnt put Ruhi in place- thats why Ruhi was behaving with so much haq - and that is reason enough for Abhira to feel hurt, angry and insecure. 

And Armaan is only now realizing the blunders he has made along the way and is finally redeeming himself. I feel bad for him but I think what he is hearing or facing now is kinda long overdue. 

The only thing is that Ruhi is getting away for now but I am hopeful at some point she will also get her due. Because she is even more to blame. but right now the focus is only on Armaan-Abhira. Abhira isnt bothered about Ruhi perse. she only cares about why this truth was hidden from her by Armaan 

See I dont think Armaan needs to be blamed like what everyone did yesterday but for drama purpose it was ok and as a first reaction of Ab I am ok with that too. Hopefully once she gets a little clear mind she can think thru properly and not keep on repeating the same words. Yes Armaan needs to work hard to give the trust back because he has a lot of answering to do. But he should be given the opportunity.

One hing I have been repeating here that I was not appreciating Madhav's efforts to keep them separate. Had Ar got the chance to talk to her maybe he would have been in a better position trustwise and who knows maybe he would have revealed Ruhi's past on his own if he was not scared of losing Ab. Instead Madhav poisoned Ab's minds that he will again abandon Ab for Dadi/Maa. It was a very foolish step by Madhav. He could have allowed them to talk but adviced them by having a sit down chat with both of them (and maybe most importantly with Ar. Ar is an adult and he would have understood why Madhav is worrying but no he became like a Bride's Dad who hates the groom .Ar lost a golden opportunity to share what his feelings for Ab are and now thats why for Ab it looks his feelings are sudden and maybe temporary.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes madhav messed up and hopefully now he will not further screw it up

but I see no issue with Abhira's reaction. she will be hurt. she will be angry. and she needs time to process everything. 

Kaveri shaming armaan in front of all is not in Abhiras hands. Thats just kaveri being her cruel self. Abhira has reacted by simply asking him to stay away because she does not trust him and deciding to focus on her own life. very normal reaction.

Armaans patience and determination will be tested but if he genuinely loves her like he has said he does- he will see it through and just be sincere with his efforts

All he can do is apologize, be honest and be there for her. she will seek him out in due time because she loves him way too much and she has no one except him. and baaki kismat and bhagwaan will keep making them meet

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Lies and secrecy bec he had to look after his family situation not just win abhiras trust for some xyz unknown reason (i cant figure out a reason also ) ....Ruhi was not only his ex but now his brothers widow. And he was still married to abhira. 

I believe the only reason he should've told abhira  About ruhi is that he genuinely wanted to be with ruhi ..only then ..if his true lub was ruhi  , then he should've told abhira & abhira would've got out of his life much earlier , n not fallen in love with him & there would be no abhiman. 

Yes , he did tell ruhi about deal shadi bec at THAT time he did not love abhira.... He was praying for a good husband for abhira all along , calling her zimmedari . Toh woh bhi sach hi tha , ye bhi sach hai ke with ruhi, post rohits exit , it was pure guilt that was driving his thought process 

Yes. Abhira  deserve to know a secret that involves her but this secret did not involve her. This secret NOW involves her. Abhira was never in the equation , she was there as a zimmedari deal shadi jisko Arman ne 1 saal baad chodna tha , so why should arman involve her in this complex problem?...arman ko help leni thi ya sympathy ya apni problem ka solution  ? Abhira ka trust lekar kya karna tha Jab abhira ne rehna hi nai uske saath in future ? ?  .... She cannot complain why ruhi ko humare beech aane diya coz there was no humare beech. Haan , arman gave ruhi a lot of leeway, no denying .  

Arman sa ki galtiyan count karane ko there r plenty .... I'm not denying Arman ne saara raita phailaya but ,  dono ladkiyan bechari toh hai nahi. 

@bold I disagree Armaan accepted that his marriage with one-year validity (deal was verbal not legal) was "real" after Abhira's accident. Infact he argued with Abhira in hospital "Sab reeti rivaj sey kanoon sey tum meri patni ho" Sheh's Armaan and his actions are completely forgotten. If Abhira was his wife according to him (even if she was for a year) then why he went on writing shiv-shakti with Ruhi negating sanctity of his legally valid marriage with Abhira?

As he told Abhira she is his wife or never stopped Abhira couter-arguing with Ruhi "I'm his real wife even if it I'm for a month or a day" so, whatever was between Ar-Ru also involved Abhira as he didn't negate she was his real wife. If both didn't accept/acknowledge their marriage as real one after Rohit's disappearance or if he didn't address her as his wife taking stand for "his wife" against Dadisa, Phusphasa and Ruhi before Charu's kand it might not involve Abhira but as she was given the right to be his wife and do wife duties by him. Abhira had the right to know Armaan's plans to talk to Dadisa about his and Ruhi's marriage after their divorce, or his plans to write shiv-shakti with Ruhi while being married to her.

Armaan prayed for her to have good life-partner only once (correct me if I'm wrong) that was during gangour but then why did he helped Abhira putting on ornaments? As a friend? She kept gangur fast as his wife. Why didn't he stop her doing wife duties for him (keeping fast, making murti, doing rituals as a couple) while praying for her to get a good life-partner specifically when he knew Ruhi also kept a fast for him?  He assured and manaofied her several times he didn't get those divorce papers why? Why he gave her false hope that their relationship has a chance by his actions (before Charu's kand) also gave false hope to Ruhi he will talk to Dadisa. He knew Abhira was upset with Ruhi bringing in divorce papers. Why was she upset? Why didn't he ask her why are u so upset Abhira when initially you started this deal thing? 

Armaan's "sab meri galti hai" in that broken voice and his inability to even take a step ahead on stairs. This is the beginning of Armaan's redemption and improvement in his character. We all debated how Armaan will be redeemed and how he will be made worthy of Abhira after shiv-shakti kand so making Abhira a puppet of Dadisa with no trust on Armaan and blind trust on Dadisa-Ruhi (even after the history she shared with both of them) was a way of redemption and justification that people mostly believe what they see without giving the other side a fair chance to explain.Abhira didn't get that chance to explain herself during Ruhi's accident, Rohit disappearance,Charu's kand and she is repeating the mistake by not giving him a fair chance to explain himself. Her resentment towards him stems from leading on both girls which is somehow a fact but her lack of trust on him and giving free chit to Ruhi and herself isn't justified. 

Instead of having an outburst regarding his lack of trust on her and their relationship, lack of communication, unintentionally leading on her and Ruhi and considering herself responsible for not understanding Ar-Ru's past relationship despite given several hints, she made it all about how can he fall in love and fall out of love so easily which is stupid tbh. Can anyone please give her examples of her ancestors and how they fell in love for the second time though their first love couldn't be termed mere infatuation unlike Armaan's so-called first love that was actually infatuation or more likely Ruhi was an ideal type for him according to his perspective a good suitress.

Kartik, Naksh, Yash, Kairav, Sirat and her own mother Akshara fell in love for the second time.   

Edited by ShadowImbue - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

agree with most of what you have said but I dont think she is giving clean chit to Ruhi

She has expectations from Armaan, not ruhi

In her mind she does know now after hearing about past that Armaan HAS definitely led Ruhi on. Ruhi is delusional and stupid, immoral- thats a spearate issue. but Armaan definitely did lead her on. he didnt firmly push her away. he was wishy-washy with her. Abhira knows that because if not, Ruhi would never have got the haq to speak in their matters and he wouldnt be constantly checking on Ruhis well being too

So I think her outburst now is knee jerk anger towards Armaan

but she will not give clean chit to others. she has not forgotten what Ruhi has done or what Kaveri is like. but filhaal that is immaterial because they have told her the truth that Armaan hid from her.

and the way he was first "in love" with Ruhi but then "sacrificed" her for family and later again almost married Ruhi for family before he dumped her because now he is "in love" with Abhira-  all this is way too convoluted

Any woman in Abhira's place would doubt whether he can actually fulfil a lifelong commitment without getting swayed by his family pressures. 

but Armaan is on the path of redemption. 

Kaveri is not gonna be on a pedestal anymore for him after all that she has done and hopefully very soon neither will Ruhi whom he has always given so much respect and regard will also lose that "dosti" tag. 

Once his blind respect and trust in Kaveri is shattered, he will see things clearly and be able to evolve and become a better person

upcoming BTS shows that he is gonna confront Kaveri in sober state calling her out for not doing anything for VM even though she can!

Thats strike 1 from Ar to Kaveri.

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan is right that Ruhi wasnt love but just infatuation. but even if she was his first love and he fell out of love, its fine. I dont think Abhiras grouse has been about  being "second " love. she had accepted he had a chitwaali. 

She was always ok with his past although she always wanted more details. She is not ok with him hiding his past especially when he never really moved on until more recently. She was fine when chitwaali was some rando that would never come back into their lives. 

but knowing its Ruhi is a big shock. 

When she confronted him and he said I started moving on when I married you, she asked him- so did you and your ex cut off from each other, forget everything from the past and make a fresh start in your lives. 

Thats what "moving on" means but neither Armaan or Ruhi did that.  

Rather they stayed under one roof playing dosti dosti and Armaan kept getting involved with Ruhi matters like her dusri shaadi , her therapy sessions, cheering her up, etc etc and letting her into his matters- his deal shaadi, his day to day matters

Even though Armaan somewhere realized him and Ruhi werent meant to be , he internally acknowledged her as his love even until Mussoorie track and he never moved on because he still let Ruhi into his personal space all the time. moving on from an ex means cutting them off from life. 

She has lived in a marriage of 3 people for 11 months but she was led to believe that she should not react badly about Ruhi's actions because Ruhi is only his "best friend " and now she finds out that they were always "more than friends" 

She has been made to feel foolish. Thats the whole issue.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yes madhav messed up and hopefully now he will not further screw it up

but I see no issue with Abhira's reaction. she will be hurt. she will be angry. and she needs time to process everything. 

Kaveri shaming armaan in front of all is not in Abhiras hands. Thats just kaveri being her cruel self. Abhira has reacted by simply asking him to stay away because she does not trust him and deciding to focus on her own life. very normal reaction.

Armaans patience and determination will be tested but if he genuinely loves her like he has said he does- he will see it through and just be sincere with his efforts

All he can do is apologize, be honest and be there for her. she will seek him out in due time because she loves him way too much and she has no one except him. and baaki kismat and bhagwaan will keep making them meet

I am sure she will calm down and understand him eventually but she did speak very hurtful words yesterday too. Like he kept both Ruhi and Ab as doormats etc. The girls both fell in love with him does not equate to he keeping them as doormats. Infact he quitely accepted what both of the ladies asked him to do most of the times. He did not ask anything from Ruhi and even did not have much demands from Ab so how did they become doormat? Anyways all is good if ending is good and for drama purpose everything is ok for me. And Ar said hurtful words during divorce episodes and now he is on the receiving end . Similarly I criticized Ar that time and now cannot blindly accept her words either.Edited by Aashiqanafan - 13 days ago