Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

I dont think She is  blindly believing Ruhi, Kaveri. This is her immediate impulsive reaction to truth reveal coming from them instead of Armaan

10 months mein countless instances hai where she felt uncomfortable with the over friendliness of Ar-Ruhi and  Ruhis interference but she was quietened by Armaan saying bass dost hai. 

Now when she learns of this past, ofc she will feel really cheated and think that Armaan is really indecisive. 

She has witnessed Armaan be extremely affected by Ruhi for several months after their marriage.  Earlier she thought friend hai isi liye. But now she will feel he was still having residual love for his ex. 

And he almost married Ruhi too. 

So obviously its tough to accept that his sudden love for her which made him dump Ruhi, is entirely trust worthy. Ruhi was ideal bahu. Uss seh pyaar nahi nibhaya toh Abhira seh bhi shaayad nahi nibhayega - this fear is valid. Especially when she doesn't fit in his family and is disliked by kaveri, V whose validation is very important to Armaan

What if this is also infatuation or guilt. Thats a valid question from Abhira. 

If Ruhi was really an ex he was trying to move on from, he'd not have let her become bff but made efforts to stay distant. 

Exes mostly are not friends and when they are its not bffs usually. 

As audience we know that even till Mussoorie track he still was telling himself that he loves Ruhi but cant have her. 

So when we saw how confused he has been, abhira who lived with it but is only now realizing the implications of all those close moments between Ar-Ruhi will surely be very insecure and hurt. 

She needs time and space to calm down 

She wont give clean chit to Kaveri or Ruhi. 

But rn her outbursts will be on Ar. Not kaveri or Ruhi because they arent the people she had expectations from. 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The performance was top notch no doubt but in the 10 month journey we have been real time witnessing why he was doing whatever he was doing and to most viewers Armaan does not come out as fraud/two timer or playboy. His major character drawback was as a people pleaser. He is getting punishment for the mistakes he did but he is currently being singled out and unfairly blamed which is not right at all. So some audience coming out in support of Armaan also makes sense. Similarly so far Ab has mostly not done anything drastic . Now that she is upset with Armaan is very much expected but she now fell into Kaveri’s and Ruhi’s trap which is not expected from her character.  She can have all expectation doubt on Ar and question him as much as she wants but she blindly believing Ruhi without knowing complete picture can surely annoy some audience. Similarly even after knowing how Kaveri is and how she was used by Kaveri in the divorce Vidya Madhav deal, she lets Kaveri again manipulate her. When she blamed Ar that he can forget her and go to a third person it was Kaveri’s words she was repeating. Does she not know that Kaveri can go to extreme length to separate her from Ar? P.S. I feel the initial shock was too much to her and thats why she used extreme words for Ar , broke the bench and behaved out of control. I expect her to calm down a little after the initial shock wears off. 

I think since Abhira is yet in that stage of not being able to trust Armaan completely, so a slight dent by any one related to Armaan triggered her off.

She knows that Kaveri is a manipulative and an egoistic lady, and she shouldn’t allow her to overpower.

But in this case when she took the first step towards believing Armaan only to be met with a blow she was unaware of it hit her hard and that’s why she reacted the way she did.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T H so the bench is still intact, it was piece of wood covering smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yo this show is pure comedy. Armaan can put a piece with her name and repaint smiley36

yeah just like he fixed the mangalsutra..he’ll fix the bench..he’ll also fix the car windscreen and she’ll drive that car after they get back together..😂
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I think since Abhira is yet in that stage of not being able to trust Armaan completely, so a slight dent by any one related to Armaan triggered her off.

She knows that Kaveri is a manipulative and an egoistic lady, and she shouldn’t allow her to overpower.

But in this case when she took the first step towards believing Armaan only to be met with a blow she was unaware of it hit her hard and that’s why she reacted the way she did.

Exactly. Its a very natural reaction. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Exactly. Its a very natural reaction. 

yes I think it was more the shock of finding out that it was Ruhi ..that made her react so harshly..she didn’t expect it could be Ruhi..because it is revolting,.Ruhi was his Bhabi..and it’s distasteful .. so abhira never imagined it could be Ruhi….anyway ..so that’s why she didn’t give Armaan a chance to explain.. she was still in shock and very angry..but in the precap..she doesn’t look  angry..so she’ll melt slowly.
Edited by Indira1211 - 29 days ago

Abhira has every right to be upset specially because of the leeways he gave to Ruhi and more than that he agreed to marry her also. But she also witnessed that on the day of wedding he was upset at the prospect of the impending wedding. And the person who blindly accepts everything that he his asked to do got the courage to deny the wedding at the altar and subject his very Masa and Dadisa ( for whom he could die for) to embarrassment in front of society.Can anyone do that just for infatuation? We know infatuation can only make it easy when u have to sacrifice. Also we saw Ruhi exert her opinion in between Ab and Ar but other than the Ruhani hut hug ( which was gross no doubt), did Ar initiate any closeness with Ruhi? Everyone brings up the dance topic but all the party goers saw how Ruhi came and pulled him to the dance . Ar didnt even know Ruhi was coming to the party . When Ruhi again pulled Ar to join for the prize, wasnt it Ar who pulled Ab along so that she is not left alone. If Ar was serious only with Ruhi, what was the need ? And wasnt it Ar at the end who dropped the trophy and rushed to help injured Ab?  So most of the instances where Ruhi was trying to exert influence, Ar did something or the other which showed he had no role in what Ruhi was trying to do . Yes he did not scold Ruhi or stop her that I agree. When Ruhi was holding on to his hand during the Katputlli dance Ab herself noticed Ar was trying to let go. And the major missteps 1) Valentine day tears no one noticed not Ab not Ruhi,2) Shivshakti and promise to talk to Dadi is also not known to Ab. So other than the Ruhani hug which audience knows was initiated by Ruhi again I do not see anything Ar did which tells Ab that he was interested in pursuing relationship with Ruhi.Infact after the first fallout between Ar and Ruhi, Ab witnessed firsthand how he was pressurized by Dadi to bring Ruhi back. He did not want to bring her back from Goenka house on his own. So I accept that Ar did a lot of mistakes on Ruhi topic but cant accept yhat ahe gave the idea he was keeping a relationship behind her back. Because of their previous status and also because of the current widow status it can be expected that he cannot be blindly rude to Ruhi at all times. And divorce paper topic also he was at end not in favor of divorce so that absolves him from the blaame that he was plotting with Ruhi.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 28 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Lies and secrecy bec he had to look after his family situation not just win abhiras trust for some xyz unknown reason (i cant figure out a reason also ) ....Ruhi was not only his ex but now his brothers widow. And he was still married to abhira. 

I believe the only reason he should've told abhira About ruhi is that he genuinely wanted to be with ruhi ..only then ..if his true lub was ruhi  , then he should've told abhira & abhira would've got out of his life much earlier , n not fallen in love with him & there would be no abhiman. 

Yes , he did tell ruhi about deal shadi bec at THAT time he did not love abhira.... He was praying for a good husband for abhira all along , calling her zimmedari . Toh woh bhi sach hi tha , ye bhi sach hai ke with ruhi, post rohits exit , it was pure guilt that was driving his thought process 

Yes. Abhira  deserve to know a secret that involves her but this secret did not involve her. This secret NOW involves her. Abhira was never in the equation , she was there as a zimmedari deal shadi jisko Arman ne 1 saal baad chodna tha , so why should arman involve her in this complex problem?...arman ko help leni thi ya sympathy ya apni problem ka solution  ? Abhira ka trust lekar kya karna tha Jab abhira ne rehna hi nai uske saath in future ? ?  .... She cannot complain why ruhi ko humare beech aane diya coz there was no humare beech. Haan , arman gave ruhi a lot of leeway, no denying .  

Arman sa ki galtiyan count karane ko there r plenty .... I'm not denying Arman ne saara raita phailaya but ,  dono ladkiyan bechari toh hai nahi. 

I agree in the beginning Abhira had no right to know his past, and he wasn’t obligated 

to tell Abhira anything. Once he told Abhira that his breakup wasn't cause of Abhira 

and to back out of his personal life, Abhira respected that and never ask Armaan again 

who the girl was, she only commented that if Armaan love is true then after she's

gone him and the girl will find a way to be together. 

I just felt he changed the terms of the agreement once he told Roo, he should've been 

honest with Abhira, especially with Roo constant interference and those two constantly

budding heads cause of him. That's just me.

Well it's out now, and I know Armaan is pain but now theirs nothing anyone 

can use against him, but the narrative that he's 2 timer and that too from dadisa 

damaging cause she told the secret how she wanted with the maximum effect. smiley38

Edited by pyar-ishk - 29 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Abhira has every right to be upset specially because of the leeways he gave to Ruhi and more than that he agreed to marry her also. But she also witnessed that on the day of wedding he was upset at the prospect of the impending wedding. And the person who blindly accepts everything that he his asked to do got the courage to deny the wedding at the altar and subject his very Masa and Dadisa for whom he can die for. Can anyone do that just for infatuation? We know infatuation can only make it easy when u have to sacrifice. Also we saw Ruhi exert her opinion in between Ab and Ar but other than the Ruhani hut hug ( which was gross no doubt), did Ar initiate any closeness with Ruhi? Everyone brings up the dance topic but all the party goers saw how Ruhi came and pulled him to the dance . Ar didnt even know Ruhi was coming to the party . When Ruhi again pulled Ar to join for the prize, wasnt it Ar who pulled Ab along so that she is not left alone. If Ar was serious only with Ruhi, what was the need ? And wasnt it Ar at the end who dropped the trophy and rushed to help injured Ab?  So most of the instances where Ruhi was trying to exert influence, Ar did something or the other which showed he had no role in what Ruhi was trying to do . Yes he did not scold Ruhi or stop her that I agree. When Ruhi was holding on to his hand during the Katputlli dance Ab herself noticed Ar was trying to let go. And the major missteps 1) Valentine day tears no one noticed not Ab not Ruhi,2) Shivshakti and promise to talk to Dadi is also not known to Ab. So other than the Ruhani hug which audience knows was initiated by Ruhi again I do not see anything Ar did which tells Ab that he was interested in pursuing relationship with Ruhi.Infact after the first fallout between Ar and Ruhi, Ab witnessed firsthand how he was pressurized by Dadi to bring Ruhi back. He did not want to bring her back from Goenka house on his own. So I accept that Ar did a lot of mistakes on Ruhi topic but cant accept yhat ahe gave the idea he was keeping a relationship behind her back. Because of their previous status and also because of the current widow status it can be expected that he cannot be blindly rude to Ruhi at all times. And divorce paper topic also he was at end not in favor of divorce so that absolves him from the blaame that he was plotting with Ruhi.

yes she witnessed how he was disturbed all along, she felt like he had something for her too- thats why she was gonna very easily melt for him when she learned he called off shaadi to Ruhi until madhav told her to hold out

but this past reveal has made her very scared and insecure,and hurt too

Armaan always sacrifices for people and can do something big impulsively. he gave up on Ruhi for Rohit. He came for his teacher and married Abhira for a dying promise to his guru. he is that guy who will do something really BIG out of a sense of obligation. so she is scared that this love for her may be stemming from guilt because she has no one except him.

obviously once she calms down it will occur to her that if he dumped Ruhi whom he used to have feeling for, then she is more important in his life. but for now after past reveal her immediate reaction is like this and its normal.

she may also be insecure that if he dumped Ruhi whom he tagged as "perfect" fit for him and his family and had feelings for at some point, he may tomorrow with family dispute and all decide to dump her too. he already divorced her on very bitter terms in anger because of his family. 

She is not privy to all the interactions of Ar-Ruhi. many of them happened behind her back .but all she saw is that they were very close. and now knowing that it was because they had feelings for each other and not just BIL-SIL or dosti waala equation- it will hit her hard. 

when she saw them dance- no matter who dragged who, she was hurt because she went with him as +1 to the event but he forgot about her and started dancing with Ruhi initially just to be polite but ultimately he danced till the end fully losing hosh of Abhira ke whereabouts. But she didnt say much thinking ok dost hai. and she also wasnt in love and all. but today if she has a FB of the same thing she will think- those were 2 exes close dancing and clearly had residual feelings for each other. I dont think him running to check on her when she fell down negates the inappropriateness of that dance with Ruhi.

Abhira's whole issue is this- he was kind of stringing both women along. his ex became his dost whom he didnt properly maintain distance from and gave hope to that they may be together after his deal shaadi ends because Rohit was dead and his zimmedari became much more than that and Abhira felt their growing closeness and their bond- emotionally entering a space of spouses which made her feel they could be together for real. so thats why she says you have latkaoed both women. that is true. he has been a pendulum for a long time. its only now that he has clarity of love vs infatuation.

Abhira asked him why he told Ruhi about deal and he said- he was disturbed, she was there so he told. but now she realizes he told her because she was his chitwaali all along. 

We as audience know Ruhi was manipulating Armaan but he was unable to firmly push her away. He didnt initiate anything but he always let her get away. she cornered him many times doing inappropriate things like ironing clothes, fixing button, doing nazar teeka, choosing a shirt for him, asking him for beech raasta, telling him point blank she cant stand him and Abhira together, dancing, hugging, cornering him in mussoorie asking him to divorce and marry her after Ab was gone, shiv shakti, cornering him in ganghor calling him handsome etc. he didnt start any of this- but he watched it all happen and didnt tell her - NO. I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU. he just kept on going with the flow. When he was angry with Abhira during Charu kaand , instead of venting alone, he kept seeking out Ruhi calling her acchi, sacchi. He knew the immoral intentions of that woman but he kept on seeking Ruhi out. that was inappropriate.

Abhira does not know the details or the exact dynamic Ar-Ruhi had all along. I dont think she is implying that Armaan slept with Ruhi or had a serious affair with ruhi all this time behind her back. her issue is - how could he give so much leeway to his ex. And until today he had fooled her by telling her she was his BFF. but now she knows the truth that it was MUCH more. they were clearly more than friends and he didnt put Ruhi in place- thats why Ruhi was behaving with so much haq - and that is reason enough for Abhira to feel hurt, angry and insecure. 

And Armaan is only now realizing the blunders he has made along the way and is finally redeeming himself. I feel bad for him but I think what he is hearing or facing now is kinda long overdue. 

The only thing is that Ruhi is getting away for now but I am hopeful at some point she will also get her due. Because she is even more to blame. but right now the focus is only on Armaan-Abhira. Abhira isnt bothered about Ruhi perse. she only cares about why this truth was hidden from her by Armaan 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Ye dadi sa kha chudail hy man smiley7 Ye kisi ki sagi nhi hy she is for the streets smiley30 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yes she witnessed how he was disturbed all along, she felt like he had something for her too- thats why she was gonna very easily melt for him when she learned he called off shaadi to Ruhi until madhav told her to hold out

but this past reveal has made her very scared and insecure,and hurt too

Armaan always sacrifices for people and can do something big impulsively. he gave up on Ruhi for Rohit. He came for his teacher and married Abhira for a dying promise to his guru. he is that guy who will do something really BIG out of a sense of obligation. so she is scared that this love for her may be stemming from guilt because she has no one except him.

obviously once she calms down it will occur to her that if he dumped Ruhi whom he used to have feeling for, then she is more important in his life. but for now after past reveal her immediate reaction is like this and its normal.

she may also be insecure that if he dumped Ruhi whom he tagged as "perfect" fit for him and his family and had feelings for at some point, he may tomorrow with family dispute and all decide to dump her too. he already divorced her on very bitter terms in anger because of his family. 

She is not privy to all the interactions of Ar-Ruhi. many of them happened behind her back .but all she saw is that they were very close. and now knowing that it was because they had feelings for each other and not just BIL-SIL or dosti waala equation- it will hit her hard. 

when she saw them dance- no matter who dragged who, she was hurt because she went with him as +1 to the event but he forgot about her and started dancing with Ruhi initially just to be polite but ultimately he danced till the end fully losing hosh of Abhira ke whereabouts. But she didnt say much thinking ok dost hai. and she also wasnt in love and all. but today if she has a FB of the same thing she will think- those were 2 exes close dancing and clearly had residual feelings for each other. I dont think him running to check on her when she fell down negates the inappropriateness of that dance with Ruhi.

Abhira's whole issue is this- he was kind of stringing both women along. his ex became his dost whom he didnt properly maintain distance from and gave hope to that they may be together after his deal shaadi ends because Rohit was dead and his zimmedari became much more than that and Abhira felt their growing closeness and their bond- emotionally entering a space of spouses which made her feel they could be together for real. so thats why she says you have latkaoed both women. that is true. he has been a pendulum for a long time. its only now that he has clarity of love vs infatuation.

Abhira asked him why he told Ruhi about deal and he said- he was disturbed, she was there so he told. but now she realizes he told her because she was his chitwaali all along. 

We as audience know Ruhi was manipulating Armaan but he was unable to firmly push her away. He didnt initiate anything but he always let her get away. she cornered him many times doing inappropriate things like ironing clothes, fixing button, doing nazar teeka, choosing a shirt for him, asking him for beech raasta, telling him point blank she cant stand him and Abhira together, dancing, hugging, cornering him in mussoorie asking him to divorce and marry her after Ab was gone, shiv shakti, cornering him in ganghor calling him handsome etc. he didnt start any of this- but he watched it all happen and didnt tell her - NO. I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU. he just kept on going with the flow. When he was angry with Abhira during Charu kaand , instead of venting alone, he kept seeking out Ruhi calling her acchi, sacchi. He knew the immoral intentions of that woman but he kept on seeking Ruhi out. that was inappropriate.

Abhira does not know the details or the exact dynamic Ar-Ruhi had all along. I dont think she is implying that Armaan slept with Ruhi or had a serious affair with ruhi all this time behind her back. her issue is - how could he give so much leeway to his ex. And until today he had fooled her by telling her she was his BFF. but now she knows the truth that it was MUCH more. they were clearly more than friends and he didnt put Ruhi in place- thats why Ruhi was behaving with so much haq - and that is reason enough for Abhira to feel hurt, angry and insecure. 

And Armaan is only now realizing the blunders he has made along the way and is finally redeeming himself. I feel bad for him but I think what he is hearing or facing now is kinda long overdue. 

The only thing is that Ruhi is getting away for now but I am hopeful at some point she will also get her due. Because she is even more to blame. but right now the focus is only on Armaan-Abhira. Abhira isnt bothered about Ruhi perse. she only cares about why this truth was hidden from her by Armaan 

Agreed with everything 🙌  

Couldn't have said it better 👏 smiley32 ... 

i feel bad for Ar but i was bond too happen and I'm glad they opened this before abhimaan love story warna ik talwar latki rahti ... now only ruhi need to be treated for what she has been doing behind everyone's back 😤