Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I'm feeling unwell after hearing these words. It really hit hard to my beautiful imagination of them!

I never watch these types of shows, and it's very painful for me to think about this beautiful relationship in this way. 😟

Have to see their conversation tomorrow, but Ani never considered her like this and recently asked Jhanak about her feelings too, as he really wanted to accept their relationship.Jhanak is equally at fault for not letting him know about her love and then expecting him to acknowledge their relationship. 

Aisey kasey chalega?

Still, this "rakhil" word is beyond my thinking for our raunak after finding its Google translation.💔

Logically speaking, it is Arshi here who's the 2nd woman, which Panditji also confirmed but they're making Jhanak like this as she's poor and weak..

Some positivity required! 😕

Yes....

That word did hurt....it was hard to listen..

But it was a necessary conversation.Yes...they are husband and wife...that way Arshi is the other woman..and she is doing all this after realising sonewhere that he loves Jhanak..

But that's not what society will accept...Yes..for Ani , his relationship with Jhanak is most sacred and pure...and he can't think of Jhanak in this way even in his worst nightmare...but he needs to realise that this might be the outcome of his actions...so he needs to wake up from this slumber and if he has any plans then implement it asap...

I am hopeful that RuNak confession and marriage abb dur nahi...smiley27..bas hopeful Rehna hai... positive...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 14 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

I watched half the epi, and quite honestly I did not find it too bad. I am running around with my puny mortal duties but here’s my take.,This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger. That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.

If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband! 

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help! If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!

There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave. Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke. Else they would have thrown J out of BH.
They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!
Thank God for Dadubhai’s presence!
From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!
Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided! And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then! 

It’s just that makers are eyeing 1000 epis hence the endless shaadi rituals!

Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

https://tenor.com/lArmmPzfged.gif

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
asmitamohanty thumbnail

I watched half the epi, and quite honestly I did not find it too bad. I am running around with my puny mortal duties but here’s my take.,This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger. That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.

If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband! 

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help! If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!

There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave. Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke. Else they would have thrown J out of BH.
They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!
From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!
Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided! And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then! 

Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

Dii post kariye na Ise analysis thread pe...

All are dire need of positivity....smiley27

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaar itne threads ho gaye I get confused, ruko dhoondke dalti hu

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Dii post kariye na Ise analysis thread pe...

All are dire need of positivity....smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Yaar itne threads ho gaye I get confused, ruko dhoondke dalti hu

Yup...you have written so nice...

It deserves to be there...smiley27

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t think they missed episode from Kashmir… Arshi clearly stated that he (ANI)came early by one day .

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I have disagreements here too.

But I dont want this to go in loop...

Many things were discussed in the forum already in previous threads .

Fair enough smiley1 We can all have different opinions and that's the beauty of this forum.  It's interesting to read all the different perspectives.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
yes smiley19

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just saw the episode and actually had a similar feeling. It was not bad at all.

Tammo saved the day. His admonishment of Arshi and nice welcome to J made a big shift in her entry. Thatand the fact that they established so much talk about J before the entry, she was the clear focus, so much so that Arshi resented it and Shubo actually voiced that there was more focus on J than Arshi.

The darr achaa laga!! 

Episode was not bad. Ani's first and foremost aim is to keep J with him in BH. He will not achieve it by going on the offensive. He knows J wants him to be happy with Arshi didi and also needs his family to agree to keep her. Hence his low key - only say what you need to - without raising any feathers approach

Sexual pleasure may not be the driving force, but it def plays in because he loves her and needs that comfort from the only person he loves. I said this before - he asked her to stay with him for 2 reasons - he wants to keep her safe and matlabi he sahi he feels good when she is with him. The makers  did not need to make him eye her drying her clothes surreptiously - most ML's are very gentlemanly. The physical is def a focus in this show and is actually what makes it even more exciting.

I cannot get that makers want us to believe Ani has never imagined what he is asking J would be construed as by samaaj. He has to be a knuckle head then esp with her moms past and his family shaming her at every turn.

J actually had the upper hand in the episode. She made it clear she was going to Mumbai post wedding; she agreed without thinking to signing the annulment, Shubo saying time - makes me think the divorce will be long in coming. I hope makers wont cancel this shaadi but still keep it on post divorce. That would just be too much!

I dont think it will be 'J' who realizes anything, it will be Ani or Arshi. The pressure is building on him...so many they highlighted today, not her. In fact whilein Kashmir, J was more affected, here she seems to have come to a decision, and he did not help with the bhukaar night memory loss. He is realizing how she takes the heat for him (saying R backed out of wedding), that she will sacrifice because of her mom and homewrecker tag, the annulment papers, the mujra, she is serious abt going to Mumbai and if the rakeal word is only now hitting him, his lovely SR dream will never come true. 

I wish it were Ani than Arshi...it gives a good feeling that his sense of love and good sense prevailed over blindly following J's idiotic dictates and taking the easy path to having his cake and eating it too.

Arshi's comment on his appearance cracked me up. 

Minu will def play a role in helping J during the wedding. I'm actually now interested to see how they take this forward. 

sorry if i missed tagging anyone. I'm relatively new to this concept and it does not come easy for me. 

#Hope