•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 40•°*” - Page 174

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

I watched half the epi, and quite honestly I did not find it too bad. I am running around with my puny mortal duties but here’s my take.,This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger. That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.

If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband! 

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help! If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!

There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave. Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke. Else they would have thrown J out of BH.
They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!
Thank God for Dadubhai’s presence!
From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!
Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided! And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then! 

It’s just that makers are eyeing 1000 epis hence the endless shaadi rituals!

Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I watched half the epi, and quite honestly I did not find it too bad. I am running around with my puny mortal duties but here’s my take.,This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger. That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.

If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband! 

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help! If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!

There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave. Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke. Else they would have thrown J out of BH.
They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!
From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!
Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided! And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then! 

Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

As usual your interpretations are best 😍

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

#Hope

Bold: true! Such a pure soul he is! He had umpteen opportunities .. he could have done what he wanted.. 

mujhe usee ke liye bura lagta hai, Sohini no matter how many zillatein j is put through ! Kya yahin pyaar hai???🥹😍♥️😜

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

My last one here. It's a mix of Jol Nupur and Ishti Kutum as far as I can see in terms of character nd plot arcs 

& I don't know anything about both the shows, just heard from here & there...

I just hope they won't mess up with leads story

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ha bhai ha, beshaq yehi pyar hai smiley1smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bold: true! Such a pure soul he is! He had umpteen opportunities .. he could have done what he wanted.. 

mujhe usee ke liye bura lagta hai, Sohini no matter how many zillatein j is put through ! Kya yahin pyaar hai???🥹😍♥️😜

Edited by rysohini - 17 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh they put us in tough spot for believing in their love ! Shadi ani kar raha hai , jhanak karane de rahi hai … to hum Itani tension Kyu le rahe hai ?!! 

We should go with flow only ....

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

#Hope

Beautiful analysis of boring episode... The ani thought process come across as if he keep jk infront of eyes in platonic relationship likes 200+ episode it's going on he will content n go through farz regarding arshi as jk nt giving hakk and telling him she wants wife right from him.. 

If jk safe and infront of him he can mantal peace but jk have to hear zillat baji from his people than ani not thinking

And precap jk opened his eyes on that issue smiley1

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In padosi show that was the trigger moment for Arman, and it's the turning point of his love realization  

Yaa saw that part

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

That show Laughable half of time and hero bgm to jealousy of acp smiley37smiley37

it was almost during Covid time smiley36 ong I could stop laughing at that track time smiley37 from serious startsmiley36 to hilarious towards his jealousy track it got smiley37 till accepting her smiley37in police station when acp gives her water smiley37 he wanted him to die in that glass of water smiley37smiley37 & then bg was haal e dil smiley37smiley37 though his POV it was heartbreaking  smiley36 but for audience it was smiley37smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Then again flop idea ..

They dont learn from their mistakes and again so aame planning 

they r good in that only… did any time their plan is successful ..smiley7 even though smiley7