Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I told u see Dadi was never shown planning and plotting, she is selfish and egoistic but chindi chorni Vamp Ruhi aur dayan V jaise unreasonable nahi hai. She will never try to break the family. She hates V because she is trying to break the family for her selfishness and she was observing Abhira from last 3 months both personally and professionally. She saw her patience to deal with rude ppl I'm that house. So Dadi will be Abhira's supporter ,she also knows about Abhira's lineage is am added advantage. Is she still addressing her as ye ladki?? She needs to stop that or it all.looks fake. She offered job on basis of her kabiliyath. Am glad they r focusing on Abhira's Carrer and she fulfilling her mamma's dreams.can't wait to watch the episode

Yup…. Does not look like she is planning plotting….

But agar Ho bhi to….. what she did for sbhira today…. No matter with what intentions…. It’s precious for abhira!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhir is abhira’s brother!!! Really! Lagta nahi hai Akshara aisa sochti ya maanti bhi thi!

Agar Akshara abhir ko abhira ka bhai manti hoti toh 18+ abhira ko itna toh bataya he hota ki you had one elder brother who is no more.

Lekin nahiiiii, abhir hamesha sirf ek pyada tha, woh pyada jiska use apne personal revenge ke liye kiya uski apni maa ne and fir apni life se completely throw kar diya like uss 6 saal ke bacche ki photo ko haar chadha kar apne ghar ke ek kone mai bhi place nahi diya. Use and throw case tha uski maa ke liye woh smiley38

ruhi remembered abhir for 22 yrs not akshara any day till death saw the list of dead people in landslide. Till now she is chanting mera poppy mera bhai who loved more than audience can get easily 🤗
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is khooni ki beti.. Then who is abhirsmiley29??

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So Kajal was talking something about Charu marriage and there was mention of Abhir…. Should we expect him back as charus groom?

When SS Raj Babu did a Live Stream 2 weeks ago. Few questions were asked if Abhir will come back . He said yes, not sure of the timeframe but Abhir will definitely be back

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Exactly is an insult not endearing at all, especially we've know why she address Ab with that title. I don't trust her not even for a second. I'm not happy with her, why couldn't they have Manisha chachi give that pep talk instead of KP. I'm with you and this constant flipping, why everyone can't have the same energy always.

Yup Manisha chachi could have been hood too…. But not impactful… IMO…

I feel… majers showed that dadi ne sbhira ki kabiliyat lag Haan ki thi… before IR…. That’s was smart of makers…. Warna dadi would look quite cheap… ki she cares for blood relation etc…

Dadi has seen sbhira and her mamma worship… her standing for right… jaise not encasing checks even when broke… saving Vidya even when she was not allowed to enter…. Not marrying armasn even when he was ready to go against the family… saving Madhav, Madhav Vidya rishta etc etc…y

Then dadi now knows that abhora ki mamma did try yo contact her family before marrying her to armaan… not an egoistic person…

On top of that worthlesss rohit abd natakbaaz Vidya… all in all her perception for sbhira MIGHT HAVE changed!!!😃

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi ka bhai…. 😃😃 apne convenience se rishtedaari hsi ruhi ki😃

It’s like…. Uske baby ka father… Uske lover ka bhai hai…woh lover jisne use 3 times reject kiya… 2 time in bridal dess!!!😃😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhir is Poppy ka beta😜😜.

From now on Dayan V will become bhestt saas ,nikamma Rohit is bheest pathi and if chachi chachugo3s against Abhira they too will become the best couple. Simple logic anyone against Abhira will become bhessst . I love when Abhira does moye moye of useless Ruhi Birla. Apne maa pe gayi hai,maidan chod ke bhag jayegi..yeh tho kaafi bhar suni suni/padi lagtha hai. Chalo Abhira apne maa, Nani ki jaise bhag jayegi theories ko bhi moye moye 🫠
ItvDrama thumbnail

What was today’s episode, role reversal or poetic justice by the writers??

Akshara left her maternal house in a vulnerable state when she was pregnant with a small child with no hope of ever coming back. Ruhi made everything in her capacity to make sure her great-grandparents never got in touch with Akshara due to her fear and insecurities. Yet Ruhi herself is today in a situation of her own making and manipulation where she is forced to give up all the relations she kept away from Akshara.

Rohit-Ruhi, a couple who got all the love and recognition from the family without having to try or do anything to prove their worth . Yet today Rohit who was considered his whole life as the true heir wasn’t even deemed worthy of an important case. It was poetic justice for Armaan, who despite being the eldest son was treated as a stepson his whole life, when KP finally accepted she would have cherished Armaan’s child as her heir.

Ruhi tried everything in her ability against Abhira, from trying to get married to Abhira’s husband twice, to keeping Manish stay away from Abhira, even to the point of making Abhira’s medical records public to ensure people not accept her and have her thrown out. Yet what a poetic justice that the only reason she is still in this house is because she is pregnant and Abhira, against whom she planned everything, ended up getting up the most important person’s trust and recognition that matters in this house.

At least for me it was poetic justice for the leads today…

Edited by ItvDrama - 5 days ago