Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Exactly is an insult not endearing at all, especially we've know why she address Ab with that title. I don't trust her not even for a second. I'm not happy with her, why couldn't they have Manisha chachi give that pep talk instead of KP. I'm with you and this constant flipping, why everyone can't have the same energy always.

You read my mind, I was literally thinking this. Manisha giving this pep talk would’ve made much more sense as she has always treated Abhira like her own daughter unlike Kaveri who constantly belittles her.

So Kajal was talking something about Charu marriage and there was mention of Abhir…. Should we expect him back as charus groom?

Shyama10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kuchh bhi ho Abhira has to be blamed, taunted,insulted vuski galathi ho yaa naa ho = Rishta 4 series ka USP

Shyama10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

goenkas & poddars ke alaawa koi aur rehtha hi nahin hai kya whichever city they all come from

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

bold - same pinch. The way armaan continuously flipping makes me doubtful about abhimaan being endgame too. Then atleast show abhira being successful in her career (before and after a leap) and not taking any shit against her and her mother. That's more than enough...🙏🙏🙏

I really wanted this marriage to work. Not only Sam and RoPu have done a great job, but I thought they'll show them correcting their mistakes and making their marriage work. I wanted their marriage to be like Gen 1 but ab kya hi Kar sakte hai.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So Kajal was talking something about Charu marriage and there was mention of Abhir…. Should we expect him back as charus groom?

Answer is in the gif

smiley36I feel if Abhirr is back, he is gonna pair with charu because Mg and Sanjay are now loggerheads….. to much fun smiley37
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 5 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After vidya's shraap they made ruhi support system of abhira. After IR they made kaveri to give her motivational speech instead of ml. Lmao rishta makers smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ruhi is right. Abhira is her mother's daughter. No matter how much crap life throughs at them. They bounce back every single time

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844551357585338607

I wonder what karam created this

YRKKH: CLIMAX! Abhira sees Ruhi as Armaan's Bride

I still can't believe she was screeching that high smiley44