Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Gosh I hope they tell Ab everything, the good the bad and ugly and most importantly about her brother Abhir. I'm not sure if MG is going to tell Abhira he hung up on Aks on her death bed

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

So true. I have seen shows from other production houses and know where exactly they go wrong. Ekta drags a single day like karwa chauth for 2 weeks and keeps revelations as secret for atleast 3-5 years. She introduces leap and all of a sudden, sone characters turn good.

Rashmi focuses on only one characters and makes all the other either lamp post or negative but people usually end up hating that one character because they are so mahaan and stupid

Gul starts with a good note, gives all these wattpad coded couples and scenes and then after like a year or two ruins the whole show with extra dose of negativity.

DKP used to take sensitive topics and then make a mockery out of it for a track and then a function happens, yeh rishta plays and its all hunky Dory. But now they have tried to combine that with the story telling way of the other three and it is just going downhill.

This is how all tracks were executed post abhirs revelation last season ..it's dejavu. Did the writers change recently ?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ok so now abhiras family craving will stop or not?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh I hope they tell Ab everything, the good the bad and ugly and most importantly about her brother Abhir. I'm not sure if MG is going to tell Abhira he hung up on Aks on her death bed

I will be surprised if they tell her about Abhir because he does not fit in the current scheme of things
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

He wanted to change his kurta pyjama. Didn’t you see, he literally pooped in his pants when Phuphu was handing out his family secret to the world

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Poo Poo sa is on the hunt and want to hurt everyone cause his maasa called him paraya smiley37 This the first I saw him smiling watching division with Poddar family.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

she will chose her family next against poddars Or ar 🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

At least there is no screeching Vidya maata in the precap. That makes it good enough for me. 🙏🏾

There was bts and we thought was hospital, but it's office and Vee is there with family smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

This is how all tracks were executed post abhirs revelation last season ..it's dejavu. Did the writers change recently ?

gvs welcomed abheera seeing ak reflection. Bits shown are after sirat death blames entry into gvs, after neil death blames entry into gvs, in between is the death arohis death blames return through abheera. So gvs will hold this beti till another tabahi and throw her out 😉Screenshot_2024-10-10-07-22-06-608_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I am sure goenkas are going make everything about their ddp and how they were majboor and kismat ke mare. Bhar bhar ke crying and emotionally blackmail Ab to forgive them😠
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

anyone living in poddar jungle will want a psychiatric help everyday, still wondering how abhira patience have stood till now. oh forgot sangati ka asar......