Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So kal se pro Abheera, uski sabse badi bhakt, Chahisa will finally open her eyes and start disliking her💃🤣!! I always wanted ki Manisha ki family se koi tapke due to Ab taaki uski akal tikane aaye but koi na even this situation is fine🤣… bechari baby queen ka naseeb hi phoota hua hai…

I am sure budda kal ek maha bakwas story sunayega…, his own version and baby queen my beshttt family ki baate maan legi🤦‍♀️… so all the drama ki ab apni ma keliye ladegi, 22 years purana magical cctv camera prakat hoga, Ak ne apne diary mein sach likha hoga (yeh toh sabse impossible scenario hai coz woh Ak hai, usne zindagi mein kabhi sach nahi kaha, na khud se na dusro se🤣🤣)… Ruhi will realise ki usne “MURDER” kiya hai sab phuski bomb hogaya… kya baby queen sabka moye moye kardiya🥲… I expected more from you..

Chachisa soon will open her third eye and start seeing Abheera differently. Fans will also begin to hate her if she goes against bbg.

Manish's story about the past is always entertaining to watch. He always add some of his imagination and his hidden wishes, I guess, to narrate the backstory. Finding the 22 yeaer old cctv might be easy peasy for Abheera. Cctv cam owners specially saved the recordings of that day to give it to grown-up Abheera. My bet is on Akshara's diary. Yeah Akshara was averse to the truth..I think she must have written it when she was not herself smiley39. Ruhi will eventually worship her maasi smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Yeh kya caption h.......aap mujhe aisa gift mat do.....smiley11

These gossip sites really write weird things.

Fufasa to dudh ke dhule lag rahe h.........

he gave a gift to ruhi its like a baby I thought. Or is it kanhaji in edit we need to see 🤣. Fufasa told rohit is like my son 🤣🤣 he riled ruhi for that cabin it seems
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi too left the house and got heart attack. Fufa twice he threatened. This time Vidya. Next week chacha chachi suitcases will come out 🤣🤣. Vidyas expressions and madhavs are the worst of all. It's a fun to get their pics. Out of all fufa gives best expressions always. Whatever dress he wears he is the handsome hunk on show like sachinji had that grace from s2. Madhav is big elephant gives lot of shit only 🤣🤣

Oh yeah dadisa too left the house but it didn't work because she had a HA. I can't stand Madhav's constipated look 😂😂😂. All he does is stand like a dummy. Yes Fufa's expressions are best always and he gets good outfits. Amidst all of this, he enjoys the dramas at PH. He is representing us smiley37.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Chachisa soon will open her third eye and start seeing Abheera differently. Fans will also begin to hate her if she goes against bbg.

Manish's story about the past is always entertaining to watch. He always add some of his imagination and his hidden wishes, I guess, to narrate the backstory. Finding the 22 yeaer old cctv might be easy peasy for Abheera. Cctv cam owners specially saved the recordings of that day to give it to grown-up Abheera. My bet is on Akshara's diary. Yeah Akshara was averse to the truth..I think she must have written it when she was not herself smiley39. Ruhi will eventually worship her maasi smiley36

ak thought past choot gaya aage kushi kushi bhad gayi bachi ke sath kuch bolne ki jarurat kya thi. Ab dekho karma bulayi wapas usko beti ko ar ke hath mein dalke 🤣.
Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

From the preview of the video only I had a different thought smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

he gave a gift to ruhi its like a baby I thought. Or is it kanhaji in edit we need to see 🤣. Fufasa told rohit is like my son 🤣🤣 he riled ruhi for that cabin it seems

Kanhaji h shayad pregnant ladies ke room mein rakhte h.

Uski saas ko to nautanki hi karni h that's why fufasa has to step up in the game.😌

But why don't she ask Ro first he is interested and wants extra workload or not?? 😭

Fufa is trying playing shakuni, divide rule, make them fight and destroy themselves.

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kanhaji h shayad pregnant ladies ke room mein rakhte h.

Uski saas ko to nautanki hi karni h that's why fufasa has to step up in the game.😌

But why don't she ask Ro first he is interested and wants extra workload or not?? 😭

Fufa is trying playing shakuni, divide rule, make them fight and destroy themselves.

his motto is same to throw ar away from firm. If rohit gets firm fufa can take everything in hand. So dadi is keeping her pawns ar abheera both on that side against fufa. Rohit is not competent she gave him enough time. Whatever he is doing will go hit one after another. End result is ulta. But giving a shagun like that is good only in a way they are showing he is good at heart but selfishhh for firm.

Swarna stopped abheera and hold sahi mahinom mein aaj tumhara gruhapravesh hoga.

Manish gave arti and legacy song played

20241010_075610-COLLAGE.jpg

They gave ak guitar which unknowingly hugged by abheera before in pain

20241010_081559-COLLAGE.jpg

Swarna showed kachoris told akshu ko pasand hi manish ji ke hath ke Kachoris like you like

Surekha gave blue blanket of abhir saying as tumhari maa ki hi. So abhir truth is coming out next.

20241010_081756-COLLAGE.jpg

By the way it was Abhir's favourite blanket not Akshara's. Goenkas ko kuch yaad hi nahi hai.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Oh yeah dadisa too left the house but it didn't work because she had a HA. I can't stand Madhav's constipated look 😂😂😂. All he does is stand like a dummy. Yes Fufa's expressions are best always and he gets good outfits. Amidst all of this, he enjoys the dramas at PH. He is representing us smiley37.

Kyu you don't like my DP smiley42

thumb

But what can he say, who will listen to him smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kyu you don't like my DP smiley42

thumb

But what can he say, who will listen to him smiley36

Gurl you set the besht constipated look of Madhav ji as for you DP smiley37

He doesn't have any existence in the housw but at least don't give that consitipated look smiley36