Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Guys tell me something, ye armaan sach me udaipur ka best vakeel hai?

Nahi matlab bina koi back story jaane, bina koi proofs ke bass ek hi ratt laga rakhi hai: "ruhi ko koi galatfehmi hui hogi, ak mam esa nahi kr sakti h"

I mean, okay she was your teacher but you don't know her previous kaands so you shouldn't say anything here no?

kYa re vakeel banega tu smiley19

He has so much confidence that his Imaandar smiley37 Ak meme could not be wrong n that it's actually Ruhi who is misunderstanding her

Maybe he n his late M-i-l has some cosmic connection since both are similar Always do kaands n cry as if they did some big Sacrifice or are victims So Maybe he sees himself in his Ak meme n is subconsciously defending his previous version

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

DKP team Why is it that almost half of the IR track was about Vidya mata when the focus should be on Ab-Ru n Goenka's

I know Manisha Goenka is going to tell some nonsense about the Accident But that's still better than Vidya hogging the limelight where she isn't needed

This track of Vidya vs Madhav or KP n Vidya leaving Pagal house with/without Rohit should have been brought when she got to know that her sautela son cheated on her bio son or when she saw how mentally n physically Rohit was hurting due to Ar-Ru's the cheaters presence Not now due to Abhira's infertility or IR track This should have nothing to do with Vidya The attention should have been Completely on Abhira Ruhi n Goenka's with Poddar's in bg but here it felt like IR track is about Poddar's with Goenka's in bg

And Manish Swarna Surekha nobody asked how Abhir was doingsmiley7 he was a little kid when Ak Abhir n her fiance left Forget about her fiance No mention of Ak's first born miracle baby who survived with so much difficulty n Manish is like Abhira Abhira Oh Stone age k stone Man Even Ruhi who is currently pregnant has got such a big shock n she is in a very dangerous situation because earlier months of pregnancy are very important But Naa ya toh he'll do Ruhi Ruhi or Abhira Abhira No balance n this is the reason for all the problems this kids have face be it his granddaughters or now great Granddaughters

Doormatmaan the words he said If there was No Vidya the attention seeker Ruhi might have really kicked him for the nonsense he vomited Me janta hu Ak meri teacher thi Woh bohot imaandar thi 🤡 Ruhi ko jarur galatfehmi ho gyi hogi The confidence with which he sprouted this words though he only knew Ak in professional capacity as a teacher n lawyer smiley8maan for a reason

He should have just said to his so called Maa that stop this attention seeking behaviour n let Ruhi n Abhira sort it out with Goenka's Those stone age k stone people are alive for a reason

Thank You

This is my issue with this track, that is Ru-Ab but it's Vidya calling people names and yelling and making demand like she was hit with the car. SMDH

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Akshus first entry to gvs after sirats death blames got thru kv mimi entry, neil death blames leap ke baad entry to gvs, abheera entering gvs after ruhi blaming ak as khatil for matasree deaths.

Death blames baggage entry of abheera shown through oldie goenkas.

Screenshot_2024-10-10-07-22-06-608_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhis sar dard has no medicine except balm orelse baby gets harm.

Abheera photo glass frame broken by ruhi by throwing it ak past truth will hit false facade of abherra life given by ak.

20241010_081639-COLLAGE.jpg

Precap ar manavo dadi for chachus cabin chachi thanking him, abheera won case for poddars dadi gave room to abheera, ar vs abheera fight 🤗

20241010_081855-COLLAGE.jpg

Did anyone saw KaiRa ki Love story Kairav ki Jubani movie(1 hour and 52 minute long on hotstar)

and 6 to 15 epispdes of Kahani ab tak or yeh rishta generation 2.

I think most of the people nit watched yrkkh 2 yet,so unstead of watching full episode you should try these two options.

1st us less than 2 hour second one are liek a short web series of 10 epispde 43 minutes each.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Dadi the asman poddar gave verdict that abhimaan will not go anywhere they stay in out house.

20241010_075142-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi vs Vidya egos riled one for firm another for vanshaj house.

Dadi in oil massage time said ruhi will sambhalo ghar and Aryan said abheera bhabhi will hold law firm. That's coming true now. One is holding waris another is holding family business.

Dadi said Vidya that i made this adjustment considering ruhis health condition. Don't think I bent for you. Lado jhagdoo pull your hairs roll on floor together till ruhis delivery.

Fufa is enjoying drama like audience 🧐

20241010_075209-COLLAGE.jpg

Daadi reminds me of mohabbatein film ka Amitabh Bachchan's character. Jab tak principal the tab tak discipline tha ek naye teacher ke aate hi sab ko freedom mil gayi and now everyone is misusing this freedom.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Daadi reminds me of mohabbatein film ka Amitabh Bachchan's character. Jab tak principal the tab tak discipline tha ek naye teacher ke aate hi sab ko freedom mil gayi and now everyone is misusing this freedom.

both I felt like bow bow means bowbowbowwwwww two barking dogs only 😜
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Guys tell me something, ye armaan sach me udaipur ka best vakeel hai?

Nahi matlab bina koi back story jaane, bina koi proofs ke bass ek hi ratt laga rakhi hai: "ruhi ko koi galatfehmi hui hogi, ak mam esa nahi kr sakti h"

I mean, okay she was your teacher but you don't know her previous kaands so you shouldn't say anything here no?

kYa re vakeel banega tu smiley19

to be in good books of abheera😜 as from 3 months he ignored her aur kuch nahi. He is another thali ka chota baingan 🤣🤣
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So kal se pro Abheera, uski sabse badi bhakt, Chahisa will finally open her eyes and start disliking her💃🤣!! I always wanted ki Manisha ki family se koi tapke due to Ab taaki uski akal tikane aaye but koi na even this situation is fine🤣… bechari baby queen ka naseeb hi phoota hua hai…

I am sure budda kal ek maha bakwas story sunayega…, his own version and baby queen my beshttt family ki baate maan legi🤦‍♀️… so all the drama ki ab apni ma keliye ladegi, 22 years purana magical cctv camera prakat hoga, Ak ne apne diary mein sach likha hoga (yeh toh sabse impossible scenario hai coz woh Ak hai, usne zindagi mein kabhi sach nahi kaha, na khud se na dusro se🤣🤣)… Ruhi will realise ki usne “MURDER” kiya hai sab phuski bomb hogaya… kya baby queen sabka moye moye kardiya🥲… I expected more from you..

Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ruhi ko aaj tak Akshara ki photo dekh kar daura aata thaa, fair enough. Abhir ka photo dekhke nahi aaya, woh bhi theek hai. Ab wo move on ho chuki hai as per makers aur kuch dino pehle tak abhira ke liye extremely concerned bhi thi.. how sweetsmiley42. Fir aaj Abhira ki picture dekh ke pagla kyun gayi???? Can we assume that her long lasting Ummeed Sa is still very much alive and she still hates Abhirasmiley9 aur jab ye pata chala ki wo akshu ki daughter hai toh it doubled up and she can't control herself in faking sisterly love????? smiley16smiley16

It must b ROOM EFFECT…. Umeeeeed ke room mein umeeeed 😃😃

Total insensitive thi…. Recent tak when she told rubbish about abhira ke late parents during wedding card printing…. And then chaanta khaya abhira se….. and in her case…. Use trauma hai apni Mata ke liye!!!

Edited by India_TV - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

aaj ruhi ko fir se sir dard ho raha tha.....and when vidya mentioned abhira as kaatil ki beti...to ruhi ke chehre ke expression were odd......pata nahi mujhe itni zoron se kyun lagta hai ki ruhi knows she has been the reason for all the accident...😂

To me it seemed Ruhi was herself shocked to witness her MIL doing crazier antics than what she has been doing so long. Vidya takes the cake .DKP made her spoil all wedding events and now she is spoiling the Navratri festivities. I wonder what he plans to show in Diwali. Hate this manhoos PH

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 days ago