Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

im sorry but where the heck is this story going?! what was that precap?! i am assuming abhira didn't know that cabin was going to chachasa, but where the heck this track come from. i thought there would be more to the IR, but no we are getting more fights btwn abhimaan. what are the makers/writers even thinking? i'm just lost and confused.

The makers want to torture abhira every day. The track is moving towards stripping abhira of the only support system she had - Manisha Chachi :(

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Swarna cried holding ak photo both mourned for dead ak.

When manish came in they asked why didn't they tell the truth to them.

Manish said sorry and wants to set his mistakes.

20241010_075248-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

They were not together in their thali lota graha pravesh 🤣 but today held hands came out 😉

Abheera left his hand and told ar it's her way to find truth so he is not needed.

Her mother's khaands will be coming out and she will chose the run away path it seems soon🤣 leaving arman and dadis wishes will be fulfilled.

20241010_075320-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Manish is running to meet abheera as what all ruhi has told her . He can't repeat same mistakes like he did with ak.

Surekha told to think of ruhis najuk condition too. Goenkas won't think of their pregnant beti any day. It's proven again Manish choosing abheera keeping pregnant ruhi aside like he did with akshu. Akshu too can't stay in same house with ruhi as she started hating her and her son whom cvs forgot so chose to go away.

20241010_075455-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera stood near the door and goenkas remembered akshu coming home back to gvs after sirat death blames, neil death blames and now abheera entering with arohi death blames.

Did any death blame get solved never till now

20241010_075529-COLLAGE.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/ChanchalS183414/status/1844293453192347857

Isse ye confirm hai ab that ak did not even informed goenka and his family that he is dead smiley35

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 days ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

You think ? Mujhe laga it's her grand plan to throw abhira out 😁 she said na before shadi..choti choti ladai nai jeetna hai Jung jeetna hai..her main motive is to create a permanent rift between abhiman..coz what vidya is doing or ruhi does only brings them closer ..even if vidya throws her out , arman will run behind her ..abhira a bigger lawyer than arman is the perfect base for the rift ..

I don’t think that is her plan for now, she knows Armaan will follow Abheera, so may be she is just trying to tame Abheera and use her where she fits best, i.e Poddar Law firm. Dadisa is very shrewd that way, she used Jamai sa when her husband died and she knew none of her children were capable enough to handle the firm. Now she is preparing next generation responsibilities- it’s Armaan and Abheera in Law firm and Ruhi to sambhalo house. All others are spare wheels for her.

Even if Abheera is thrown out in future, Dadisa will try and make sure Armaan doesn’t follow her and Abheera is not a threat to poddar firm.

Edited by Managed2Escape - 6 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Dadisa stopped vidya and asked her "dafa ho jao"?smiley36

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Guys tell me something, ye armaan sach me udaipur ka best vakeel hai?

Nahi matlab bina koi back story jaane, bina koi proofs ke bass ek hi ratt laga rakhi hai: "ruhi ko koi galatfehmi hui hogi, ak mam esa nahi kr sakti h"

I mean, okay she was your teacher but you don't know her previous kaands so you shouldn't say anything here no?

kYa re vakeel banega tu smiley19

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Swarna stopped abheera and hold sahi mahinom mein aaj tumhara gruhapravesh hoga.

Manish gave arti and legacy song played

20241010_075610-COLLAGE.jpg

They gave ak guitar which unknowingly hugged by abheera before in pain

20241010_081559-COLLAGE.jpg

Swarna showed kachoris told akshu ko pasand hi manish ji ke hath ke Kachoris like you like

Surekha gave blue blanket of abhir saying as tumhari maa ki hi. So abhir truth is coming out next.

20241010_081756-COLLAGE.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Guys tell me something, ye armaan sach me udaipur ka best vakeel hai?

Nahi matlab bina koi back story jaane, bina koi proofs ke bass ek hi ratt laga rakhi hai: "ruhi ko koi galatfehmi hui hogi, ak mam esa nahi kr sakti h"

I mean, okay she was your teacher but you don't know her previous kaands so you shouldn't say anything here no?

kYa re vakeel banega tu smiley19

ye bolo abhira ko mummy ko gunehgar nahi hai prove nahi kiya will society accept her 😂
Edited by firewings_diya - 6 days ago