Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

True, now only Manish can save her from this endless torture. Hope he connects the dots and brings her to his home where she truly belongs. I hope Manish badly bashes Poddars and reveals that she is his grandchild and proprietor of millions.

Manish dint save Akshara.how can he save Abhira?

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol Armaan is not okay with the contract nor will he ever tell her to sign it. Abhira literally didn't want him to know about her conversation with Kaveri kiyuki woh phirse jhagra karega ( she should have though, keeping these stuff to yourself will never do any good).

Anyways, today's episode just seems pointless cause 2 days mai inko naach gaana saath he karna hai smiley39

X may probably going to be a warzone today smiley37...Ek ek words pakadkar doyega ...smiley37

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What's the problem with her Papa's profession?He wasn't having any illegal or immoral thing as his profession .Her papa got insulted enough just because he is an orphan and poor in last generation.should they want to drag to this gen too?wasn't Abhira enough for that?It's not going to be nothing more than what her mom is going to be get accused by Ruhi

@bold: Koi kaam chota ya bada nahi hota lekin fir bhi sabko apne bacche ko IAS/IPS/Engineer/Doctor banana hai, driver nahi, and yeh kisi ek parents ki chah nahi hai, mostly parents ki aisi chah hai jab ki woh sab ache se jante hai ki koi kaam chota bada nahi hota!!

Waise he richie rich logo ko apne ghar ki bahu lane mai diamond merchant ki naatin ka identity zyada set hoga, driver ki beti richie rich log ko rarely digest hota hai in real life also , isiliye previous poster ne abhira ka intro as a diamond merchant ki naatin dena zyada sahi samja. Bhale he Aj Manish karze mai tha lekin ek waqt par woh toh poddars se bhi zyada Richie rich tha.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Raees? Wohi jinpar loan npa ke case chal rahe hai?smiley39

personal wealth hoga naa unka kuch toh bhi smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ye Dono honewale miya biwi ke delulu kahi inhe duba na jaaye...

MG iss contract pe alag drama karega kya ???

Definitely. Parivaar prem he unko le dubey

I think us nath function k pahele this whole contract issue would he resolved. Anyways, if Manish comes to know the truth, he would ideally grief over Akshara and Abhir's deaths before anything else.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

So Abhira signed the contract.Now she have a valid reason to not inform Armaan that she is pregnant when they seperate unlike Naira and Akshusmiley36

Lol Armaan is not okay with the contract nor will he ever tell her to sign it. Abhira literally didn't want him to know about her conversation with Kaveri kiyuki woh phirse jhagra karega ( she should have though, keeping these stuff to yourself will never do any good).

Anyways, today's episode just seems pointless cause 2 days mai inko naach gaana saath he karna hai smiley39

Yehi baat.. I want to criticize entire Poddars, Armaan and Abhira so badly. But whats even the point when they r already back to shaadi modesmiley44
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Definitely. Parivaar prem he unko le dubey

I think us nath function k pahele this whole contract issue would he resolved. Anyways, if Manish comes to know the truth, he would ideally grief over Akshara and Abhir's deaths before anything else.

frankly this pre nup contract is a mess .. if the wedding breaks before it happens it is better for Abhira because after that she loses even more ..

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ye Dono honewale miya biwi ke delulu kahi inhe duba na jaaye...

MG iss contract pe alag drama karega kya ???

I think Armaan will sort out the issue before this pahadi function, everyone seems happy. I don’t want Abhria to sign those papers ,better she postpone the shaadi and get married once she settles in her career . Old vile hag can’t blackmail Abhira in the name of her parents. I don’t understand how being a women and mother can even think of separating a mother from another women , disgusting KV and her thoughts. No court will support such ridiculous clauses. Baby needs both the parents but if anything happens Btwn the couple and they don’t want to stay together even court gives the baby to it’s mother and father will get visiting rights.

I can hate MG and have many issues but I want IR to happen and I don’t mind MG wants to take away Abhira front that house and blast that stupid women Kv. What a disgusting low grade women she is.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

So Abhira signed the contract.Now she have a valid reason to not inform Armaan that she is pregnant when they seperate unlike Naira and Akshusmiley36

I dont think she signed it. Atleast ye to hona nahi chahiye. And that bts pic in which Ab was holding hands before KP, Ar was looking absolutely fine. So kuch major nahi huva hain