Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Alive huye toh bhi pata nahi chalega jab tak Star Plus contract nahi banata unke saath 😂😂

I love how you prioritise logic over feelings smiley37smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

True, now only Manish can save her from this endless torture. Hope he connects the dots and brings her to his home where she truly belongs. I hope Manish badly bashes Poddars and reveals that she is his grandchild and proprietor of millions.

Yeah. Manish goenka ka loan + abhira ka loan , ye sab loan ab abhira de degi🤪

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

precap mein Abhira looks SO stunning in her pahadi outfit. like a doll. UFF.

She looks too cute in it.

Even reception outfit mein she looked stunning.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan also thinks that his family loves him. Abhira thinks Kaveri loves Armaan. Inka delulu bhi Ruhi se kum nahi hai smiley37smiley39

Ye Dono honewale miya biwi ke delulu kahi inhe duba na jaaye...

MG iss contract pe alag drama karega kya ???

Mods , only Abhira’s parents pic has been show in the precap and nothing about their kids been discussed in the episode. Plz let us know we discussing about S3 is allowed. So we can discuss too. Every thread cannot be NFZ. Ppl here come to discuss S4 not S3 which is done and dusted.

If it’s allowed I see Ruhi Birla’s acts are always like her poppy , she does everything like he did so are we will discuss the history related to that too?

Edited by Sutapasima - 15 days ago
Moderator's Note by Moderator
Exclamation Icon

Behavior Caution

This thread is opened for discussing the episode , Divorce n child custody were discussed in the episode , Akshara and Abhinav’s pictures were shown in the episode . Members are allowed to discuss them . Members are NOT allowed discussing characters that were not shown or mentioned in the episode (such discussions are presently banned in this forum) and other gen #3 related stories … profession of Abhira’s papa is unrelated to today’s episode . Do remember we value passionate and robust discussion, but it's important to avoid moral policing … discussing “baap badalna , Birth certificate jhol, poppy “ not allowed in this forum . All such content has been identified as potentially sensitive or triggering to some members of our community. You are advised to refrain from such .

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If poddars have problem with Abhira's Papa's profession,They should know about Ruhi's papa is a kid from ema affair tooThey must be enquired about. Ruhi before marrying her to Rohit.still don't have any problem.I really like Ruhi's papa.But usually people from normal families don't like a girl with such relations for arrange marriage

Edited by elizamerin - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

True, now only Manish can save her from this endless torture. Hope he connects the dots and brings her to his home where she truly belongs. I hope Manish badly bashes Poddars and reveals that she is his grandchild and proprietor of millions.

I hate Goenkas. But Abhira really really needs a break from those pathetic downgrade disgusting Poddars🙏🙏🙏
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

MG has pakka gone bankrupt thanks to funding the sautele snakes 🐍 suarna and Ruhi .. since Ruhi paternal family has thrown her in 🗑️ uska baap illegitimate Jo tha ..

But Abhira has Kairav her own Mama and also Singhania ( naksh’s lineage and also Maheshwari ( Gayu , Mishti , kuhu ) sabke sab bankrupt Toh nahi huye honge .. hopefully some are alive and have not squandered the wealth of daddaji , Naitik and visheshwar ..

I am sure your favourite might still be alive and prospering as the Rajvansh family matriarch

This has been the fandoms wish since gen 3 . Naksh aa jaaye kirti aa jaaye , singhanias..

Nahi hone wala🙂‍↔️

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

I hate Goenkas. But Abhira really really needs a break from those pathetic downgrade disgusting Poddars🙏🙏🙏

Agreed. There should be at least one episode dedicated to Goenka’s pampering Abhira and spending time with her to make up for all the lost time. Manish should narrate stories to her about her ancestors smiley27
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol Armaan is not okay with the contract nor will he ever tell her to sign it. Abhira literally didn't want him to know about her conversation with Kaveri kiyuki woh phirse jhagra karega ( she should have though, keeping these stuff to yourself will never do any good).

Anyways, today's episode just seems pointless cause 2 days mai inko naach gaana saath he karna hai smiley39

Since 2-3 days aapke posts hai ekdum ak47 jaise

Matlab..ekdum jhakas👌