Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I know - this is the thappad to everyone who assumed they did it just before Puja - arre baji woh sirf ek πŸ’‹ tha. Main even abhi baaki hai mere doston 🀣🀣🀣smiley37

Haa kid out of wedlocksmiley37smiley37 Bhai DKP and rishta itna bhi "progressive" nahi hain🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Mummy ke genes zyada hai isme so green flag cancel hogaya character pura laal jhanda ban gayi smiley36

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Mera dimag abhi bhi uss chakkar mai atka hua hai smiley36

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Wowww, momentary Sukoon in today's episode!!smiley41smiley40

But Garvita kind of ruined the scene. She is so bad with her dialogue delivery. smiley11

Can totally see Ru Ru baby fans crying all day about violence.

Drama! Drama! ! On Screen and on forum both.smiley42

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 19 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Mera dimag abhi bhi uss chakkar mai atka hua hai smiley36

now i am bit hopeful identity reveal par ulta padhega ye ab par πŸ˜‚ ye scene daalna zaroori nahi tha but they wanted to create parallel for IR is what i feel. πŸ˜‚ main kush hun ruhi ko thappad mila jithna humiliate ab usse karegi uthna hi woh ak ko karegi smiley40 hurrey smiley41

Nothing against ab lekin uski mumma ke against kaafi kuch hai smiley40

Edited by firewings_diya - 19 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I love thappads. I mean it is fun to watch smiley37

Edited by nutmeg7 - 19 days ago

And Ruhi bahut hi ajeeb praani hain. She has enough time to spy on her jethji and think of ways how to remain close to him.. But apne so called galti( which was done intentionally purely out of jealousy ) sudharne ki time nahi mila... Chaal hat u immoral liar womanπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š And I am soo soo glad that fam also got to know how big of a liar she issmiley36 But Rohit Poddar is completely a gone case. Vaise Suvarna apne bacchi ki protection keliye kyu nahi aayi??????

Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

And Ruhi bahut hi ajeeb praani hain. She has enough time to spy on her jethji and think of ways how to remain close to him.. But apne so called galti( which was done intentionally purely out of jealousy ) sudharne ki time nahi mila... Chaal hat u immoral liar womanπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š And I am soo soo glad that fam also got to know how big of a liar she issmiley36 But Rohit Poddar is completely a gone case. Vaise Suvarna apne bacchi ki protection keliye kyu nahi aayi??????

Usko bhi pata hoga ki uski Ruhi fraud aur ghatiya, giri hui, pathological liar hai.

I'm really hoping Manisha exposes ring kaand too. She is doing saazish only. Its clear .

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Wowww, momentary Sukoon in today's episode!!smiley41smiley40

But Garvita kind of ruined the scene. She is so bad with her dialogue delivery. smiley11

Can totally see Ru Ru baby fans crying all day about violence.

Drama! Drama! ! On Screen and on forum both.smiley42

Yeah u can easily find the diff of dialogue delivery by just that single one- HOW DARE YOUπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But aaj mera happy day hain.. Ruhi ko thappad mila, isliye Garv ko bhi aaj chuttismiley37smiley37

And people were complaining na.. Bahut boring chal rahi hain epi. Atlast DKP ne unki wish poora kardi and ab bas entertainment hi entertainment hainπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Suvarna is on her way to flip sides as soon as abhira's identity will be revealed. Didi has to face lot's of moye moye going aheadsmiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's the thing with Pathological Liars instead just saying the simple truth they go to there natural habitat to lie more. The paper fell from Ru that day she was feeling dizzy, and fainted What was so hard to say that, instead showing ego and insulting deceased parents. All knows how Abhira would battle anyone that bad mouth her mumma. Even that vile hag KP or fufasa never spoke so dismissive or insultingly about her deceased parents Ru and her spoil entitle axx thought it would be okay. smiley39

Ru is lucky Ab didn't give her a sucker punch to the throat like she give Yuvraj

Edited by pyar-ishk - 19 days ago