Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Parents name Mrs and mrs. Sharma is echoed 🤪 kya niklega bahar 😤

Ruhi is exposed before shadi only.

Ek baat batao..when will abhira call out the name of her parents?smiley37 like..kisi ko pata nai kisi ne poocha nai kisi ko padi nahi ? If the names are not printed , reprint the cards with their names on it. Ya poori shadi ho jayegi and phere Time panditji will ask the names ? Nopes..in every Pooja parents name is asked with the bride groom names.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ikr. That baby was just around for an episode, yet it felt SO bad, especially looking at how attached armaan got. Their scene was so well done, the handprint, shoe buckle, the bracelet everything.

That man deserves to be a girl dad - be it as Armaan or for real. That entire sequence broke my heart and the BG score was top notch. Kuch bhi kaho, DKP knows how to pull strings when they execute these tracks the right waysmiley27

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

na bhai hame toh kushi huyi hai as ab became abusersmiley36 .Maine issi forum main seekha hai abuser ka definition and red flag ka definition bhi.

Ab ne car thoda

Ab ne cheekna chillana kiya

Aur aaj ab ne thappad mardiya 😄 ab is a red flag 😄 when cheekna chillana can be an abuse thappad marna is worst. Punishment dene ke liye kanoon hai kisi ko kisi par thappad marne ka adhikar nahi hai 😄

Yessss tod fod , chikhna chillana and now physical violence….. ab toh pakki red flag ⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️ nikli smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There's just something about the sound of Thappad in itv

a woman is laughing loudly while sitting in front of a window .

What happen did the actress forget what her reaction was suppose to be, it seem delay smiley36

Ohh what💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 Ruhi got slapped by Abhirasmiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

Domestic violence ca case lagana hai laga do, I dont care.. Abhira my girlsmiley40smiley40smiley40

Ruhi Birla deserved every bit of it and a lot of more public beizzati.. And Ab used her brain and called the printer infront of everyone.. Or else now also she would have escaped.. I love it.. DKP precap kyu nahi dala iss scene ki??? Still I guess this would be the highest rated epi of weeksmiley36smiley36

Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yessss tod fod , chikhna chillana and now physical violence….. ab toh pakki red flag ⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️ nikli smiley36

Mummy ke genes zyada hai isme so green flag cancel hogaya character pura laal jhanda ban gayi smiley36

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am positive that if Ruhi had genuinely said sorry and accepted her galti, Abhira would never have slapped but she sank really low. she had the audacity to make excuses, lie and then scratch a sensitive and raw wound of Abhira not having parents, say something crass like- no one cares about her dead parents names- CHEE. This despite knowing that pain herself supposedly. thats why I have always said that Ruhi's so called childhood trauma is a farce and utter hogwash. she is just a trash person. she absolutely deserves the thappad and how she was called out.I really hope Manisha opens her damn mouth to expose Ruhi stealing ring also. Varna Abhira will be blamed by Kaveri for "over-reacting" and accusing Ruhi of saazish whereas its not accusation but 100% facts!!!

Yeh Sab tho apni jagah hai jo Acha hai,

But I want to point out abt Armaan sa, unke like Suhagraat is a function, Ganesh puja, Haldi, Mhendi, Sangeet shaadi and Suhagraat. Armaan sa is so focused on Suhagraat 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by maahi11 - 19 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

Yeh Sab tho apni jagah hai jo Acha hai,

But I want to point out abt Armaan sa, unke like Suhagraat is a function, Ganesh puja, Haldi, Mhendi, Sangeet shaadi and Suhagraat. Armaan sa is so focused on Suhagraat 🤣🤣🤣

I know - this is the thappad to everyone who assumed they did it just before Puja - arre baji woh sirf ek 💋 tha. Main even abhi baaki hai mere doston 🤣🤣🤣smiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I know - this is the thappad to everyone who assumed they did it just before Puja - arre baji woh sirf ek 💋 tha. Main even abhi baaki hai mere doston 🤣🤣🤣smiley37

That was just a trailer picture Ar sa dekhaynge shaadi Kay baad

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am amazed they clear that abhimaan didn't do the dead Aaj to sabko thapad pad rahe hain people with delusions smiley37

Armaan sa is waiting for suhaag raat smiley20