Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

OMG!! How are you girl?? After 2 years!!

You are also watching this show??

They change the spellings as needed. smiley36

It definitely is bad and inconsistent writing. The writers even forget what they have written in previous episodes.

Edited by wallflowergirl - 19 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Pata nahi ruhi ki aankhen kharab hain kya. Her husband is the most handsome man in that house , values her , loves her even after so much has happened. He is ready to confront his brother and anpad bhabhi for ruhi's sake , then why does she fret about armaan. She is herself more refined than roadside abheera , her own husband is better than armaan.

Rohit par haath utha sakti hai , toh abheera aur armaan pe kyon nahi.

I want to ask her the same question. Rohith is good looking and also looks better compared to armaan. I like rohith purohith too but I have seen romit from shakala boom boom days. He has not aged much. He looks handsome more now. but ruhi ko armaan se obsession hai. smiley37 this is how he looked when he was in shakalaka boom boomsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJH24lDHfI

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

OMG!! How are you girl?? After 2 years!!

You are also watching this show??

They change the spellings as needed. smiley36

It definitely is bad and inconsistent writing. The writers even forget what they have written in previous episodes.

Hehe longtime man. All shows become crap so had nothing much to do in IF too. Got married changed jobs bahut kuch hua πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰

How are you doing 😊

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

Hehe longtime man. All shows become crap so had nothing much to do in IF too. Got married changed jobs bahut kuch hua πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰

How are you doing 😊

Ohhh congratulations πŸŽ‰ for both your marriage and job.

Same here, I was away too for that reason exactly! But then got invested in this show eventually toh had to come back. smiley36

I am doing good. It's just so nice to see a familiar person. I saw your name on the page and couldn't control.smiley31

But can we talk on this thread? I guess not. It's not that other forum. We were very chill there.

Have you been watching since the beginning for just started?

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Ohhh congratulations πŸŽ‰ for both your marriage and job.

Same here, I was away too for that reason exactly! But then got invested in this show eventually toh had to come back. smiley36

I am doing good. It's just so nice to see a familiar person. I saw your name on the page and couldn't control.smiley31

But can we talk on this thread? I guess not. It's not that other forum. We were very chill there.

Have you been watching since the beginning for just started?

Nice to meet you too dear 😍

I was also hoping to run into someone whenever I peek in between.

I kind of started watching a few episodes into s4. I used to watch S2 on and off mostly after ishqbaaz. Initially felt there was some hope despite bad casting of other two leads. Now I don't understand what the hell is going on. Like what is armaan's character. What dadisa mean by saying 'Sakhe' and all that when Armaan is 100% her biological grandson 🀣 what is 'contract marriage' in legal terms because marriage itself is a contract right πŸ˜„ does poddar firmsa know India doesn't have prenup agreement?

What is with Goenkas, what is specially wrong with Manish who is a vampire with partial amnesia. Ruhi is the only character I pity because o my god she is messed up man.

Rohit should never have come back because he was the only sane person with normal gentleman qualities and abilities. Why is he back in this madhouse?

Who is Abhira or Abheera or whatever what does she want from life? What are her actual aspirations? Why she trying to please Kaveri Poddar? Is she going to change her job and career every 6 months like her Nanisa who was a dancer? dance school owner? jewellery designer? yoga teacher? MBA student? I don't know why she did what πŸ˜‚ What are the principles of her life, where did she learn manners? I don't know answers to any of these questions.

They rightfully named the show yeh rishta kya kehlata hai because nobody knows what anybody else is talking, they don't even know what they are talking or what their rishta is! I just watch one show out of habit.

Edited by JustAnEngineer - 18 days ago

This entire forum is asking the same questions. smiley37

And ye log one after another confusing tracks and dialogues dere hai with previous stuff under the carpet stint. smiley36

Yeh itv ka general move hai. Jo handle na ho us backstory ko gayab kardo show se, I am still miffed how they scraped the first 4 months from the show with previous leads.

I loved watching the chaotic chemistry they showed with Sam and sheh, them fighting like best friends. I hope after marriage we get some more of those sequences. Especially the late night dance wala. It was good.

Yeh log ruhi obsession se age bade and I want Manish to have complete amnesia and to completely forget akshara was her granddaughter, swarna to pehle hi akshara se chidty hai ab. Vo to abhira ko kabhi nhi accept kregi. Goenkas ko dur rakho abhira se, that is more trauma waiting to happen. Poddar's kafi hai uske liye.

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Maa baap ki repect was just a blatant excuse for abheera to hit ruhi. Main reason was her insecurity and jealousy for ruhi.

Abheera's disrespectful parents were already multiple times badmouthed in that house. She never went to the point of confronting those people nor even got perplexed herself that how can she stay in a house where her parents are badmouthed.

No person who has self respect would constantly tolerate such behaviour for parents. But freeloader abheera wanted to feast on 'notes ke bundle' , gehne , sona chandi , well furnished house etc etc....toh bejaati sehne mein kya jaa raha tha

perfectly sums up abheeera's hypocrisyπŸ‘Œ

idk if it's the dialogue delivery or the character is supposed to be like that, bur abheera comes across as a irritating, impulsive brat, insecure bl**dy hypocrite who changes narratives according to situations...

after every leap abheera ji is gonna become more and more unbearable in the story πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ye abhira ke spelling abheera kab hua? I thought her spelling was wrong in cards 🀣

And I don't if this would anger the fans but is abhira actress a decent dancer? Because the normal dance scenes have no dam in them, which was usually a strong point on rishta.

I used to write her name abheeeeera out of frustrations, little did I knew her name's spelling has been changed in the show by the writers πŸ€§πŸ˜‚

@italic naa uh.. except the ML FL everybody else's a good dancer in the show 😁 strange right?

I've a funny dance clip edit made by some ig account but can't post it due to my forum points πŸ˜•

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

And I don't if this would anger the fans but is abhira actress a decent dancer?

Both Sam and RoPu are good actors but truth be told they can't dance to save their lives🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please fans don't get offended, but this is the truth! Ik you guys also will secretly agree with me.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Both Sam and RoPu are good actors but truth be told they can't dance to save their lives🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please fans don't get offended, but this is the truth! Ik you guys also will secretly agree with me.

dance phir bhi theek as it's not every one's cup of tea but I am more amused how dkp does not even know spelling of AB she is the main character as per audience uska spelling hi nahi patha. Now mujhe lagtha hai AbhiMaan ko in future Abhigya + Armaan karenge as abhira is not abhira but she is abheera smiley36 and the song selections in gen 4 is worst random songs choose kar rahe haismiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 19 days ago