Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

fufas dialogues na jane tumhari maa kiskiske sath... Is there anything more disrespect than this. That day dadi and ar all others kept calm vidya said tumhari mumma yahi sikhayi kya badi ayi meri mumma bolne wali when deal shadi is out. Dadi humiliated always. As ruhi is devrani in rista just names gayab in card made her mad. Why didn't abhira hit fufa with legs and go away from that house just because she loves arman she bears those.

Rishte mai bhi abheera sirf jethani hai, sasu maa nahi. Jab rishte mai vadi sasu maa ko bhi hath uthana allow nahi hai toh rishte mai badi jethani ko bhi allow nahi hota.

Rishte Mai badi hu bol kar koi maar nahi sakta kisi ko.

Aj kal toh koi rishte mai badi so called Jethani ka thappad na bardasht kar and ulta ek chaata laga de.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Those of us that watch Ghum knows she worst, Ru just less effective than Thing.

Which is also why I don’t hate Ruhi because she is gonna fail. We all know and currently she is on her failure graph.

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@red yah not everyone can be like Ruhi jis thali main khaye usme ched kare, making Rohit disappear within a week of their marriage because of love confession for jeth g, claiming to live as Rohit's widow in PH but suggesting beech ka raasta to jeth g it's not everyone's cup of tea. Taking free help from Udaipur's best lawyer Armaan for her two cases but planning and plotting to break off his marriage alliance with his love, for her obsession & lack of self-worth, not every fictional character has ability to be this shameless.

@green Kaveri Poddar who didn't allow Abhira to study & created hurdles in her way sponsored her degree or Poddar firm sponsored it?

@red haha I knew this was coming... see this is what some people over here do, whenever we point out abheeera Ji's hypocrisy, instead of answering the question, people come and start listing down ruhi's flaws..smiley32

bro no one is defending ruhi over here, we are talking about abheeera, so better answer in that context?

@green oh thankk god poddars iss forum me nahi hai, bechare sochte more than ek saal tak iss ladki ka kharcha uthaya, khana peena diya, degree puri karwayi or last me log ye sab bol rahe hain smiley37

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowBlisss

Agar ruhi ne Abhira ko thappad maara hota tab tou tum log khush hote haina.

Haan haan haan haan haan.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 19 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Guys raising hands on someone is never a good thing. Be it Vidhya slapping Ru, Manish slapping Armaan or today's episode of Ab slapping Ru.

In previous generations also they had slapping scenes.

Akshara slapped her son Naksh, when he tried getting married to Tara without anyone's knowledge (Goa church).

Shaurya slapped Naksh for badmouthing Naitik (Naksh was cooking up a scenario to make Naitik confess kuhu's truth)

I think so, Suwarna slapped Naira after Shubham's death.

Kartik got slapped for that baby swapping.

Kartik slapped Naksh for his way of forcing Naira to listen to him.

Those slaps fit the scene, but....look at this generation..... People slap each other instead of communication and confrontation.

Confronting by using words is a skill which anpad abheera doesn't have. Abheera isn't literate enough to make an impact with her words.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Okay jab sab itne active hain answers dene ke liye, I have one more please:

Agar abheera ko aaj ruhi pe gussa aya (rightly so, not denying) and fir usne usko thappad mara kyuki baat parents ki disrespect ki thi..

to jo pichle ek saal se sanjay or kaveri uski mummaa ko itna sab bol rhe the, they infact went ahead to call her mom characterless and everything, tab uske ye thappad kaha they?? tab uska maa ke liye oyaar kaha tha????

please I really wanna know. smiley38

Predicting what some people would be answering:

1. wo umar ka lihaaz kar rahi thi (hahahh really?)
  2. wo jiss thali me khaa rahi hai usi me chedd kese kar deti (oh yeah maybe 🤔)
  3. wo apne degree sponsors ko kese maar sakti hai?
  4. wo ghar chorke to gayi thi na? (bhale hi fir wo har 2 din me wapis muh uthake kyu na aa jati ho, bhale hi jis din 2 logo ki shadi thi to groom ko confess kar diya, or ye groom bi esa ki jab tak confess ni hua tha he had literally no idea of his immense love)

Maa baap ki repect was just a blatant excuse for abheera to hit ruhi. Main reason was her insecurity and jealousy for ruhi.

Abheera's disrespectful parents were already multiple times badmouthed in that house. She never went to the point of confronting those people nor even got perplexed herself that how can she stay in a house where her parents are badmouthed.

No person who has self respect would constantly tolerate such behaviour for parents. But freeloader abheera wanted to feast on 'notes ke bundle' , gehne , sona chandi , well furnished house etc etc....toh bejaati sehne mein kya jaa raha tha.

Ruhi didn't even disrespect abheera's parents to the extent others have done previously.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Confronting by using words is a skill which anpad abheera doesn't have. Abheera isn't literate enough to make an impact with her words.

Basic manners and behaviour can't be taught in any level of degree. Be it UG/PG/Ph.d. smiley39

There are many illiterates in our country, but not everyone's lacking confrontation skills. Abheera's behaviour has nothing to do with her LLB degree 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But yeah it'll come handy if Ruhi decides to sue her for physical assault 🤧🤧🤧

She can present her own case yk🤭🤭🤭

Edited by Shineeeee - 19 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Basic manners and behaviour can't be thought in any level of degree. Be it UG/PG/Ph.d. smiley39

There are many illiterates in our country, but not everyone's lacking confrontation skills. Abheera's behaviour has nothing to do with her LLB degree 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But yeah it'll come handy if Ruhi decides to sue her for physical assault 🤧🤧🤧

She can present her own case yk🤭🤭🤭

Itne basic manners or skill bhi nahi hain na abheera ke paas.

Offcourse abheera got this gunda gardi genes from her parents. Even abhir went to the extent of vandalizing abhimanyu's room in kasauli track when he believed that his parents were upset due to abhimanyu.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ye abhira ke spelling abheera kab hua? I thought her spelling was wrong in cards 🤣

And I don't if this would anger the fans but is abhira actress a decent dancer? Because the normal dance scenes have no dam in them, which was usually a strong point on rishta.

And it was such stupid over drama to hit Ruhi and all simply trying to distract us from the nonsense of not giving away abhiras parents and thereby stall goenkas realisation.

To much stupidity and unwanted drama. Have not seen S3 because Akshara was such a doormat but Abhira seems a flawed person but are they even showing her as a flawed one or is it simply bad writing?

Rohit Purohit finally seems to have got the hang of the new Armaan

Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Pata nahi ruhi ki aankhen kharab hain kya. Her husband is the most handsome man in that house , values her , loves her even after so much has happened. He is ready to confront his brother and anpad bhabhi for ruhi's sake , then why does she fret about armaan. She is herself more refined than roadside abheera , her own husband is better than armaan.

Rohit par haath utha sakti hai , toh abheera aur armaan pe kyon nahi.