Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Guys raising hands on someone is never a good thing. Be it Vidhya slapping Ru, Manish slapping Armaan or today's episode of Ab slapping Ru.

In previous generations also they had slapping scenes.

Akshara slapped her son Naksh, when he tried getting married to Tara without anyone's knowledge (Goa church).

Shaurya slapped Naksh for badmouthing Naitik (Naksh was cooking up a scenario to make Naitik confess kuhu's truth)

I think so, Suwarna slapped Naira after Shubham's death.

Kartik got slapped for that baby swapping.

Kartik slapped Naksh for his way of forcing Naira to listen to him.

Those slaps fit the scene, but....look at this generation..... People slap each other instead of communication and confrontation.

If tomorrow armaan slaps abhira that will be considered as ghor paap and he will be called as an abuser and red flag. Sirf FL can not get slap from others rest all are not humans.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

May be they added new definition for illiterate in the dictionary . Illiterate = Jewellery designs with Armaan’s name engraved on it. Btw what happened to her loans ? She is only busy with her Ummeed.

Another enlightenment for me * ppl can come out from no where .

Next why is she not slapping Dadi , Phufa and Vidya . ?She never left anyone who taunted her parents without sunaofying. Ok Abhira slaps them then ?call her barthameez for slapping elders ,Ruru Birla bachi knows how to respect elders she doesn’t go against elders and takes all the insults by elders that’s why Dadi loves her smiley42 rules change for Ruru chor baby.

Agar aise hi chalte rahe, tho I am sure season end tak bahut saare cheezein seekkne ko milega. And I am all in for itsmiley36smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

ABHIRA has her flaws, but she is still a thousand times better than the so-called leads of previous Gen.

Ruhi is one of the worst characters in Rishta ever. No morality, no sense, directionless, victim mentality, and no legit goal in life.

Exactly but want to come for and question Abhira. Those of us that watch Ghum knows she worst, Ru just less effective than Thing.

mujhe nahi patha Ruhi Birla green forest have free pass to slap pathi for calling out her ghatiyapan?

Now another one in the list ,Rohit is not human😔

https://x.com/KhabriBossLady/status/1816062649505091951

Edited by Chaitu.V - 20 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Guys raising hands on someone is never a good thing. Be it Vidhya slapping Ru, Manish slapping Armaan or today's episode of Ab slapping Ru.

In previous generations also they had slapping scenes.

Akshara slapped her son Naksh, when he tried getting married to Tara without anyone's knowledge (Goa church).

Shaurya slapped Naksh for badmouthing Naitik (Naksh was cooking up a scenario to make Naitik confess kuhu's truth)

I think so, Suwarna slapped Naira after Shubham's death.

Kartik got slapped for that baby swapping.

Kartik slapped Naksh for his way of forcing Naira to listen to him.

Those slaps fit the scene, but....look at this generation..... People slap each other instead of communication and confrontation.

I don’t condone any form of hitting no matter the reason. I was okay with Abhira hitting Yuvraj cause he hit her first. Yeah Ab, could’ve told her to shut up and who the hell are you. to talk about my dead parents. It may not matter to you but it matters to me to feel they with me blah blah. I didn’t watch those other seasons so I can’t say what justifying some may not agree who watched those seasons. As funny as I find thappad I didn’t agree with Aks the many time she slapped her sister or others in last season. I agree, my preference would be confrontation cause words are more impactful use it stays with you than a slap

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I've omitted quite a few, cause of ban. But yesss! You're on mark ❣️ Words wins over hands
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Behaving refined in front of illiterate people like abheera , gives the impression of cowardice.

Han aaj kal Doctors and Lawyers illiterate category mein agaye hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: RainbowBlisss

Anpadh tou keval ruhi hai jo ek shaadi shudha mard ke piche ghum rahe hain.

Nhi behen she is literate in being immoral and useless.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

arey waah, aaj ke blurb photo mein Armaan has gone to work. Court mein hai!

I hope Abhira also goes to work. I really want them to show atleast some semblance of these two doing well in their career. Obviously drama toh family mein hai, but its good whenever they are shown having a life outside the toxic drama at home.

Also Armaan Abhira look HOT in their professional clothes!

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Okay jab sab itne active hain answers dene ke liye, I have one more please:

Agar abheera ko aaj ruhi pe gussa aya (rightly so, not denying) and fir usne usko thappad mara kyuki baat parents ki disrespect ki thi..

to jo pichle ek saal se sanjay or kaveri uski mummaa ko itna sab bol rhe the, they infact went ahead to call her mom characterless and everything, tab uske ye thappad kaha they?? tab uska maa ke liye oyaar kaha tha????

please I really wanna know. smiley38

Predicting what some people would be answering:

1. wo umar ka lihaaz kar rahi thi (hahahh really?)
  2. wo jiss thali me khaa rahi hai usi me chedd kese kar deti (oh yeah maybe 🤔)
  3. wo apne degree sponsors ko kese maar sakti hai?
  4. wo ghar chorke to gayi thi na? (bhale hi fir wo har 2 din me wapis muh uthake kyu na aa jati ho, bhale hi jis din 2 logo ki shadi thi to groom ko confess kar diya, or ye groom bi esa ki jab tak confess ni hua tha he had literally no idea of his immense love)

@bold umar ka lihaz nahi tha rishte ka tha. She was/is going to be elder DIL of PH and Ruhi's jethani sa by rishta. Age is out of question here. Dadisa and Phupasa rishte main bade hai Abhira sey and Abhira rishte main badi hai Ruhi sey (being her elder SIL).

@red yah not everyone can be like Ruhi jis thali main khaye usme ched kare, making Rohit disappear within a week of their marriage because of love confession for jeth g, claiming to live as Rohit's widow in PH but suggesting beech ka raasta to jeth g it's not everyone's cup of tea. Taking free help from Udaipur's best lawyer Armaan for her two cases but planning and plotting to break off his marriage alliance with his love, for her obsession & lack of self-worth, not every fictional character has ability to be this shameless.

@green Kaveri Poddar who didn't allow Abhira to study & created hurdles in her way sponsored her degree or Poddar firm sponsored it?