Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Just like how Armaan ‘deserved’ all that manhandling and shoving from his little brother because he hid his past with his wife, so did Ruhi deserve that thappad from her younger sister (although the relationship link is still a secret to them in the show) for disrespecting her dead parents and trying to sabotage the wedding. Bringing up age in this is the dumbest argument!

whatever Abhira does is a big deal but chindi Chor vamp have free pass to do anything. She slapped Rohit for stating facts , but today she deserves that slap for playing with Abhira’s emotions insulting her dead parents. If she really understands the pain of losing ppl ,she would have never done this to another girl who also lost her parents.

When Rohit manhandled and pushed Armaan multiple times everyone supported his acts because Armaan deserves that but why Ruhi Birla gets a free pass ? She deserves more slaps for stealing the ring and no punishment will be enough for using Rohit to lust on Armaan.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Guys I didnt know someone who has passed LLB is called as illiterate in our country😱😱😱.. Thanks IF for this brand new information. Do enlighten me like this everydaysmiley31smiley31

Kal uski galti ye thi ki usne dadi ko 'neev hila dungi' kyun bola??? Aur aaj ka ilzaam unhe laat kyun nahi maara??? There is even no continuity in their patterns of ilzam. smiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Guys I didnt know someone who has passed LLB is called as illiterate in our country😱😱😱.. Thanks IF for this brand new information. Do enlighten me like this everydaysmiley31smiley31

May be they added new definition for illiterate in the dictionary . Illiterate = Jewellery designs with Armaan’s name engraved on it. Btw what happened to her loans ? She is only busy with her Ummeed.

Another enlightenment for me * ppl can come out from no where .

Next why is she not slapping Dadi , Phufa and Vidya . ?She never left anyone who taunted her parents without sunaofying. Ok Abhira slaps them then ?call her barthameez for slapping elders ,Ruru Birla bachi knows how to respect elders she doesn’t go against elders and takes all the insults by elders that’s why Dadi loves her smiley42 rules change for Ruru chor baby.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 20 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Guys raising hands on someone is never a good thing. Be it Vidhya slapping Ru, Manish slapping Armaan or today's episode of Ab slapping Ru.

In previous generations also they had slapping scenes.

Akshara slapped her son Naksh, when he tried getting married to Tara without anyone's knowledge (Goa church).

Shaurya slapped Naksh for badmouthing Naitik (Naksh was cooking up a scenario to make Naitik confess kuhu's truth)

I think so, Suwarna slapped Naira after Shubham's death.

Kartik got slapped for that baby swapping.

Kartik slapped Naksh for his way of forcing Naira to listen to him.

Those slaps fit the scene, but....look at this generation..... People slap each other instead of communication and confrontation.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

whatever Abhira does is a big deal but chindi Chor vamp have free pass to do anything. She slapped Rohit for stating facts , but today she deserves that slap for playing with Abhira’s emotions about her parents. If she really understands the pain of losing ppl ,she would have never done this to another girl who also lost her parents.

When Rohit manhandled and pushed Armaan multiple times everyone supported his acts because Armaan deserves that but why will Ruhi Birla gets a free pass ? She deserves more slaps for stealing the ring and no punishment will be enough for using Rohit to lust on Armaan.

Ruhi has pain of losing people? it's all lie.She wants to be everyone's priority always .she is attention seeker,that's it.otherwise she would have cared what Rohit has to went through in one year he comes to know about her and connection,she wouldn't have taken Armaan from Abhira,she wouldn't have taken Abhira from Armaan knowing he had some feelings for Abhira.

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agar ruhi ne Abhira ko thappad maara hota tab tou tum log khush hote haina.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

ABHIRA has her flaws, but she is still a thousand times better than the so-called leads of previous Gen.

Ruhi is one of the worst characters in Rishta ever. No morality, no sense, directionless, victim mentality, and no legit goal in life.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 20 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

My answer is no! And I've explained why a few replies back, scroll up a bit to #318😊

Edited by Shineeeee - 20 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Okay jab sab itne active hain answers dene ke liye, I have one more please:

Agar abheera ko aaj ruhi pe gussa aya (rightly so, not denying) and fir usne usko thappad mara kyuki baat parents ki disrespect ki thi..

to jo pichle ek saal se sanjay or kaveri uski mummaa ko itna sab bol rhe the, they infact went ahead to call her mom characterless and everything, tab uske ye thappad kaha they?? tab uska maa ke liye oyaar kaha tha????

please I really wanna know. smiley38

Predicting what some people would be answering:

1. wo umar ka lihaaz kar rahi thi (hahahh really?)
  2. wo jiss thali me khaa rahi hai usi me chedd kese kar deti (oh yeah maybe 🤔)
  3. wo apne degree sponsors ko kese maar sakti hai?
  4. wo ghar chorke to gayi thi na? (bhale hi fir wo har 2 din me wapis muh uthake kyu na aa jati ho, bhale hi jis din 2 logo ki shadi thi to groom ko confess kar diya, or ye groom bi esa ki jab tak confess ni hua tha he had literally no idea of his immense love)

ye gaya ball boundary se baharsmiley36

https://tenor.com/dqfV59ZVp7Z.gif

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

ABHIRA has her flaws, but she is still a thousand times better than the so-called leads of previous Gen.

Ruhi is one of the worst characters in Rishta ever. No morality, no sense, directionless, victim mentality, and no legit goal in life.

Ruhi's character should have been better compared to Ab but the reality is opposite so random things like anath and poor are brought to prove Ab is worst as all other disgusting titles are taken by sabse achhi Ruhi.