Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: RainbowBlisss

Anpadh tou keval ruhi hai jo ek shaadi shudha mard ke piche ghum rahe hain.

Ruhi ki educational status kya hain?? Nahi I really want to know.. Yeah they showed her making some jewellery designs and all. But actual mein padha kya hain usne???
Edited by Docworld - 20 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Just like how Armaan ‘deserved’ all that manhandling and shoving from his little brother because he hid his past with his wife, so did Ruhi deserve that thappad from her younger sister (although the relationship link is still a secret to them in the show) for disrespecting her dead parents and trying to sabotage the wedding. Bringing up age in this is the dumbest argument!

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ruhi's educational status is still a big mystery except the fact that she has passed with distinction in both manipulation and lying🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Don't forget she is also topper in playing victim card and delusional behaviour.smiley2

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Just like how Armaan ‘deserved’ all that manhandling and shoving from his little brother because he hid his past with his wife, so did Ruhi deserve that thappad from her younger sister (although the relationship link is still a secret to them in the show) for disrespecting her dead parents and trying to sabotage the wedding. Bringing up age in this is the dumbest argument!

Age thing is changed suitably.

Sometimes Ruhi is not much elder then Ab so her behaving maturely at this age is not valid.

But on occasions like today Ruhi is elder then Ab so should not get slapped.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Especially when she's the most childish one never taking responsibilities for her mistake. Who the F is she to decide no ones want to know about Abhira parents, didn't she put her dead parents name on her wedding card. Wait she never even talk about them do prayer in there name, celebrate them, death anniversary. Then only time was for blessing and of course she didn't get cause diya won't light.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn't like the whole thing either and Armaan getting attached in less then 24 hours was just ridiculous. It's just something to put pressure on Ab to be a mother. Now coming up with this prenup. RoRu are right there already married why and now that quote on quote working things out why isn't dadi speaking about him having giving them a heir since he's the real son. Armaan bade beta in name only. The whole thing is sick and and just to bring pressure and maybe misunderstanding between Abhimaan

Even I thought it was odd like how they got attached to the kid in just a few hrs ,kid is cute and all but still who will want to keep someone else’s child in their house and cry when they r leaving ?It’s nothing but to show how much Armaan loves kids and make Abhira feel more guilty and pressurise her to be a mother when she is clearly saying she is not ready.or may be they will bring the same old ghisa pita track of having issues with conceiving like all previous FL’s.She is only 23 just finished her studies . She wants to build her career which is a basic thing these days .I felt it’s odd Armaan saying family will take care of the kid when she is clearly saying she needs 2 yrs. I hope they have another talk about it again.

And that vile old hag have completely lost it for adding such conditions, anyway Abhira is clear what she wants so nothing much to think. She doesn’t want her saga nikamma potha who got married before AA to have a kid or want her Jhooti,Chor kahiki anpad gavar Ruhi Birla se sign kyun nahi karvayi? Why only Abhira ?
I read IF article AA will have heated argument because of some nonsense created by immoral ,this is high time Armaan needs to see the real face of that immoral vamp. Why is Chachi not exposing ghar ki chorni ,she would have told everyone today when the entire family got to know about Jhooti .patha nahi kaunsa subh muhurth keliye wait kar rahi hai.

I don't like ITV slap scenes regardless of the reason, age or gender, here I'm disappointed as Ruhi being thrown out by Poddars with her flop ideas should be followed by thappad from jethani sa, after calling the printing press, the call should be made to the manager who arranged Abhimaan date which Ruhi ruined previously as pathological liar Ruhi is capable of lying as kya karain habit hai smiley36 Manisha chachi could've given her input by exposing the ring chor & her oh-so-innocent desire to become jeth ji's wife. Abhira's dialogue "meri aur Armaan ki shaadi ho rahi hai tumhare seene par toh sanp lotain gey na" that statement could be supported by more evidences. Ruhi didn't move on from Armaan & is still a delusional cheater, liar, manipulator & a threat to other character's sanity because of her psychotic criminal traits. Poddars specifically Rohit deserves to know this piece of information.

Ruhi's dialogue to Abhira "you always consider I'm planning & plotting" after 7 steps planning & plotting ops failed plans smiley8

PS: Does anyone has compilation of Ru-hi's moye moye moments?

Edited by ShadowImbue - 20 days ago
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay jab sab itne active hain answers dene ke liye, I have one more please:

Agar abheera ko aaj ruhi pe gussa aya (rightly so, not denying) and fir usne usko thappad mara kyuki baat parents ki disrespect ki thi..

to jo pichle ek saal se sanjay or kaveri uski mummaa ko itna sab bol rhe the, they infact went ahead to call her mom characterless and everything, tab uske ye thappad kaha they?? tab uska maa ke liye oyaar kaha tha????

please I really wanna know. smiley38

Predicting what some people would be answering:

1. wo umar ka lihaaz kar rahi thi (hahahh really?)
  2. wo jiss thali me khaa rahi hai usi me chedd kese kar deti (oh yeah maybe 🤔)
  3. wo apne degree sponsors ko kese maar sakti hai?
  4. wo ghar chorke to gayi thi na? (bhale hi fir wo har 2 din me wapis muh uthake kyu na aa jati ho, bhale hi jis din 2 logo ki shadi thi to groom ko confess kar diya, or ye groom bi esa ki jab tak confess ni hua tha he had literally no idea of his immense love)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Okay jab sab itne active hain answers dene ke liye, I have one more please:

Agar abheera ko aaj ruhi pe gussa aya (rightly so, not denying) and fir usne usko thappad mara kyuki baat parents ki disrespect ki thi..

to jo pichle ek saal se sanjay or kaveri uski mummaa ko itna sab bol rhe the, they infact went ahead to call her mom characterless and everything, tab uske ye thappad kaha they?? tab uska maa ke liye oyaar kaha tha????

please I really wanna know. smiley38

Predicting what some people would be answering:

1. wo umar ka lihaaz kar rahi thi (hahahh really?)
  2. wo jiss thali me khaa rahi hai usi me chedd kese kar deti (oh yeah maybe 🤔)
  3. wo apne degree sponsors ko kese maar sakti hai?
  4. wo ghar chorke to gayi thi na? (bhale hi fir wo har 2 din me wapis muh uthake kyu na aa jati ho, bhale hi jis din 2 logo ki shadi thi to groom ko confess kar diya, or ye groom bi esa ki jab tak confess ni hua tha he had literally no idea of his immense love)

fufas dialogues na jane tumhari maa kiskiske sath... Is there anything more disrespect than this. That day dadi and ar all others kept calm vidya said tumhari mumma yahi sikhayi kya badi ayi meri mumma bolne wali when deal shadi is out. Dadi humiliated always. As ruhi is devrani in rista just names gayab in card made her mad. Why didn't abhira hit fufa with legs and go away from that house just because she loves arman she bears those.

Guys I didnt know someone who has passed LLB is called as illiterate in our country😱😱😱.. Thanks IF for this brand new information. Do enlighten me like this everydaysmiley31smiley31

Edited by Docworld - 20 days ago