Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nahhh... Desperate attempts not to make already bewakoof goenkas more bewakoofsmiley37.

Matlab socho yaar, mg strongly believes he has an unknown par natin somewhere, he heard abhira singing bhajan, he feels a connection towards abhira, he knows someone is there in the city who is celebrates his granddaughter's birthday, still he is not even having a doubt that abhira could be his par natin. itne mein hi kisi ko pata chalega ke goenkas bewakoof hain.

Upar se ab uska name "abhira" Spell karenge toh mg ko kaun seriously lega, (considering her name closely resembles her brother's name with just 1 additional letter) ,when he finally realises abhira is his par natinsmiley39

MG ko kuch na samjh aayega, these guys are so dim. They know Abhira is a Sharma, she is from Mussoorie. Inko ek baar bhi nhi laga ek baar puch le, who are her parents??

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Was today's thappad ruhi's punishment we all were waiting for?? Now all her earlier manipulations will be forgiven, & she can restart new game plans ??

Who said she was ever wrong??

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Popped out toh ruhi hui thi, arohi acting karte karte sach me kab pregnant ho gayi bhagwaan janesmiley37

At least there's no confusion about who Abhira's parents are. Ruhi pata nahi kahan se aa gayi. smiley36 Everything about bhabhiji is completely shady, even her popping out. smiley8

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning / evening girls !!!

Thank you Rani and Chaitu for keeping me in the loop. Sorry, I am unable to come and write my 2 cents (20 cents usually), because of putting out a forest fire at work, but also nothing in the show is inspiring me. Woh traction nahin hain, show mein, I don't know how else to explain. Drama gripping honi chaahiyein naasmiley30

Apart from the resounding slap to Ruhismiley42, I didn't find anything relatable in the baby Krishna episodes. For the record, I don't condone physical violence, but God, that felt goodsmiley20I won't lie, sadistic me had a momentary reprieve.

But, why are they making Rohit a stupid and a blind nut who has eyes only on his brother and doesn't believe him even when the brother is all over Abhirasmiley29What about the apne bagal mein wali chicchori?smiley18How are they going to save this guy and make him likeable? It seems like he also has an axe to grind on behalf of Ruhi being denied some earth shattering bade bahu waali special responsibilitiessmiley13I am not getting this guy. On occasion, he is shown to be happy for Abhira and in others, he is making facessmiley24Yeh bhi Ruhi ki tarah enigma hi reh jaayega whether he is smart or stupidsmiley15

I didn't like anything about the little girl-bala Gopal and Armaan's attachment nonsensesmiley22Sorry, may be unpopular opinion. It is like the writers woke up yesterday and added this character trait to Armaansmiley21. Woh build up kahaan hain? Till now we are shown that Armaan is a khadoos guy. Fine, but most khadoos MLs if they have to show them soft should be shown as patronizing old age homes, orphanages and reading stories for little kids in orphanages and distributing sweets and being called bhayya by the kids na? Mein kya rule book galat padi?smiley29Where is the drama? Seedhe he is like let us keep this kid for ourselves? HUHHHsmiley8I rolled my eyes so hard, if I did anymore it would have been an eye emergencysmiley24smiley29I didn't feel anything for Armaan-little girl scenes, upar se I got really annoyedsmiley26Nothing against the girl, it just seemed too contrived for my liking. Mein uski parent hoti toh, I would have been hopping mad for keeping the girl at their house for the whole nightsmiley7Police Madhav is so uselesssmiley35

I truly felt bad for Abhira as she was talking about her own plan for having a family and that is conveniently swept under the rug, for another time and another day. Bhai, yeh toh suhaag raat ke pehle hone waali baat hainasmiley6I guess, the show is going to rile me up so bad with the conditions daadi sa is going to lay out for her- have a kid and don't work. One thing that kept me in my seat is that at least they didn't expect Abhira, to take care of the child, especially seeing how uncomfortable she is with the whole shebangsmiley13 You know just because she is a woman, she should possess the supposed maternal instinct for all things kid relatedsmiley7That would have gotten me hopping mad and I would have been here ranting 2 days ago, work ho yaa na hosmiley29

I didn't like Abhira's hair in the end, that flower placement looked very odd in her hairsmiley24

Sorry if I hurt any sentiments girls........ Tagging for convenience.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Armaan is called ganda khoon because his mother is not a woman whom kaveri poddar dint approve her of family's daughter in law.As much as I know no one can chose their own parents as their own before birthsmiley37And Ruhi is called as Ganda khoon becoz of her own actions.she even make her mother , grandmother hear galis because of her actionssmiley37

Is Abhira some magician to pop out from nowhere?I dint know she has that talent toosmiley37

And we all know who is Abhira's parents , grandparents, great grandparents and their parents are.still calling her who don't have a family is ridiculous.The one who says Abhira don't have family conveniently forgot how Abhira don't have her blood relatives with her.If it's not for this Ruhi who have a big family and Abhira's mother's sacrificial nature Abhira would have a family.Its a tradition in this forum to mock orphan people from last generation.Sorry Ruhi is not an orphan.Who is Ruhi even?She born just because Abhira's grandfather chose to marry again after his wife's death thinking that his new wife will take care of his children.Abhira ki family relations tutgayi thi Ruhi ki wajah se and saying Ruhi has a family and Abhira pop out of nowhere.Arey Ruhi's lineage just popped out from the end of second generation.usse pehle bhi Abhira ki family yahi thi.

Ps.I am also not supporting calling someone as Ganda khoon.But Ruhi has a mind full of Ganda soch.Bit people comments like Abhira pop out of nowhere instigated me when we all know Abhira's whole family more than Ruhi's family.

Armaan is called ganda khoon because his mother was not rich enough for so-called elites. Abhira gets mocked because the poor thing lost her parents. Because being an orphan is the biggest crime one can do apparently. Ruhi Birla gets called out because of her own actions. And the actions of her family members, which she is emulating so well. Her great-grandmother was a fraud like her. And her grandmother used to eye another one while married just like her (but not as shameless as her). It is these actions that borders on crimes and is morally questionable that makes Ruhi wrong, not her khoon. She had good people in her family too. But bhabhiji has not taken anything from them.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

MG ko kuch na samjh aayega, these guys are so dim. They know Abhira is a Sharma, she is from Mussoorie. Inko ek baar bhi nhi laga ek baar puch le, who are her parents??

It's you who is dim if you think these dumb people will figure out this on their own?writer can't give them brains then they will lost clue about how to make turns and twists.smiley37

Ps.sorry for calling u dim.i was joking.i hope you don't have problem with it

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's you who is dim if you think these dumb people will figure out this on their own?writer can't give them brains then they will lost clue about how to make turns and twists.smiley37

Ps.sorry for calling u dim.i was joking.i hope you don't have problem with it

Yaha sab kitni bure hai, mai ja rahi hunsmiley13smiley13smiley13smiley13

PS: Just kiddingsmiley37smiley37

Ru was slapped today!!! Ok well deserved smiley32… but from Abhira ? smiley7.. this is BS. Ok now I got it! Makers are planning a blow on her face once the Ak past is revealed to her.. Ru baby your turn will come too.. but by then sudhar jao, just like how manisha chachi is seeing the good side of you. Being a fl gives rights and is rightful in everyone’s eyes to judge people by slapping or lecturing them. Let her enjoy her status of being badi bahu and do rajya on everyone’s heads.. one day she’ll be thrown out mercillesly.

P.S : I’m very much occupied these days.. so not able to be active here.. but will come occasionally to read your posts . Sorry for not responding to the tags.

Edited by Susi26 - 20 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Ru was slapped today!!! Ok well deserved smiley32… but from Abhira ? smiley7.. this is BS. Ok now I got it! Makers are planning a blow on her face once the Ak past is revealed to her.. Ru baby your turn will come too.. but by then sudhar jao, just like how manisha chachi is seeing the good side of you. Being a fl gives rights and is rightful in everyone’s eyes to judge people by slapping or lecturing them. Let her enjoy her status of being badi bahu and do rajya on everyone’s heads.. one day she’ll be thrown out mercillesly.

P.S : I’m very much occupied these days.. so not able to be active here.. but will come occasionally to read your posts . Sorry for not responding to the tags.

even I feel so IR track ki taiyyari chal rahi hai smiley36
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning / evening girls !!!

Thank you Rani and Chaitu for keeping me in the loop. Sorry, I am unable to come and write my 2 cents (20 cents usually), because of putting out a forest fire at work, but also nothing in the show is inspiring me. Woh traction nahin hain, show mein, I don't know how else to explain. Drama gripping honi chaahiyein naasmiley30

Apart from the resounding slap to Ruhismiley42, I didn't find anything relatable in the baby Krishna episodes. For the record, I don't condone physical violence, but God, that felt goodsmiley20I won't lie, sadistic me had a momentary reprieve.

But, why are they making Rohit a stupid and a blind nut who has eyes only on his brother and doesn't believe him even when the brother is all over Abhirasmiley29What about the apne bagal mein wali chicchori?smiley18How are they going to save this guy and make him likeable? It seems like he also has an axe to grind on behalf of Ruhi being denied some earth shattering bade bahu waali special responsibilitiessmiley13I am not getting this guy. On occasion, he is shown to be happy for Abhira and in others, he is making facessmiley24Yeh bhi Ruhi ki tarah enigma hi reh jaayega whether he is smart or stupidsmiley15

I didn't like anything about the little girl-bala Gopal and Armaan's attachment nonsensesmiley22Sorry, may be unpopular opinion. It is like the writers woke up yesterday and added this character trait to Armaansmiley21. Woh build up kahaan hain? Till now we are shown that Armaan is a khadoos guy. Fine, but most khadoos MLs if they have to show them soft should be shown as patronizing old age homes, orphanages and reading stories for little kids in orphanages and distributing sweets and being called bhayya by the kids na? Mein kya rule book galat padi?smiley29Where is the drama? Seedhe he is like let us keep this kid for ourselves? HUHHHsmiley8I rolled my eyes so hard, if I did anymore it would have been an eye emergencysmiley24smiley29I didn't feel anything for Armaan-little girl scenes, upar se I got really annoyedsmiley26Nothing against the girl, it just seemed too contrived for my liking. Mein uski parent hoti toh, I would have been hopping mad for keeping the girl at their house for the whole nightsmiley7Police Madhav is so uselesssmiley35

I truly felt bad for Abhira as she was talking about her own plan for having a family and that is conveniently swept under the rug, for another time and another day. Bhai, yeh toh suhaag raat ke pehle hone waali baat hainasmiley6I guess, the show is going to rile me up so bad with the conditions daadi sa is going to lay out for her- have a kid and don't work. One thing that kept me in my seat is that at least they didn't expect Abhira, to take care of the child, especially seeing how uncomfortable she is with the whole shebangsmiley13 You know just because she is a woman, she should possess the supposed maternal instinct for all things kid relatedsmiley7That would have gotten me hopping mad and I would have been here ranting 2 days ago, work ho yaa na hosmiley29

I didn't like Abhira's hair in the end, that flower placement looked very odd in her hairsmiley24

Sorry if I hurt any sentiments girls........ Tagging for convenience.

Count me in dear 😆 zero connect to the child , not interested at all in a random kid , popping out of nowhere & not sent back ..apparently it's a ye rishta thing repeated in every generation every janamashtami.

If anything it's a precap of upcoming nonsense..apparently abhim too was fond of kids & had the same dialogues as arman & same expectations too ...abhira not ready for the kids is the perfect recipe of disaster ..I didn't say but I'm getting deja vu ..serious one..this family is hundred times worse than abhimanyus...