Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 20 days ago

I think I need popcorns 🍿 🍿.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

What’s the logic with suddenly changing and stressing on the new spelling when the first promo spelt her name differently

Maybe Shahi’s numerologist told him Abheera will bring greater luck than Abhira????

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

What’s the logic with suddenly changing and stressing on the new spelling when the first promo spelt her name differently

Maybe Shahi’s numerologist told him Abheera will bring greater luck than Abhira????

Really now😃. You felt there is not enough kalesh happening?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

It is nothing other than to get a reaction from previous Gen fans and DKP is getting successful in it.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think I need popcorns 🍿 🍿.

I was just trying to address this lol

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Her expressions after that chamat just took my heartsmiley42

That momentary shock after Abhira's How dare u right??? Bacchi was literally terrified for that 1 sec. Mein to morning se wait kar raha hoon ki someone makes a GIF of that particular momentsmiley37

Edited by Docworld - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

That momentary shock after Abhira's How dare u right??? Bacchi was literally terrified for that 1 sec. Mein to morning se wait kar raha hoon that someone makes a GIF of that particular momentsmiley37

Twitter mein bohot saare versions available hainsmiley37 Actually bachpan se kabhi chamat pari nahi na didi ko, humesha sabke sir par baith kar rayta failaya hai usne, toh she was shocked to the hellsmiley4

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Twitter mein bohot saare versions available hainsmiley37 Actually bachpan se kabhi chamat pari nahi na didi ko, humesha sabke sir par baith kar rayta failaya hai usne, toh she was shocked to the hellsmiley4

Nahi nahi full clip nahi chahiye mujhe.Exactly that 1 sec hi chahiye. If u come across it then share karna😂😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nahhh... Desperate attempts not to make already bewakoof goenkas more bewakoofsmiley37.

Matlab socho yaar, mg strongly believes he has an unknown par natin somewhere, he heard abhira singing bhajan, he feels a connection towards abhira, he knows someone is there in the city who is celebrates his granddaughter's birthday, still he is not even having a doubt that abhira could be his par natin. itne mein hi kisi ko pata chalega ke goenkas bewakoof hain.

Upar se ab uska name "abhira" Spell karenge toh mg ko kaun seriously lega, (considering her name closely resembles her brother's name with just 1 additional letter) ,when he finally realises abhira is his par natinsmiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Was today's thappad ruhi's punishment we all were waiting for?? Now all her earlier manipulations will be forgiven, & she can restart new game plans ??