Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kaan ke neeche sitar bhaj gayi ruhi ke 😜

That's why she is called chindi vamp. Neither she has a backup plan nor she knows how to save herself when caught. 🤣🤣🤣

Koi dekh ke hi bata dega she is culprit or not 😁

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

That's why she is called chindi vamp. Neither she has a backup plan nor she knows how to save herself when caught. 🤣🤣🤣

Koi dekh ke hi bata dega she is culprit or not 😁

they made her purposely because they want to show it's all in anger but dil se sachi achi hi. Chillar drama bas aur kuch nahi. Uska dara hua face se easily catch kar sakte hi confidence se nahi kar rahi hi dekho 😜
Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Be it Ruhi or Armaan or someone else, noone should be called with this ganda khoon thing...That's such a ridiculous insult...But without any doubt, ruhi has become such a disgusting character who is beyond redemption due to her own ACTIONS....and that's undeniable...

Edited by Sajini235 - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Be it Ruhi or Armaan or someone else, noone should be called with this ganda khoon thing...That's such a ridiculous insult...But without any doubt, ruhi has become such a disgusting character who is beyond redemption due to her own ACTIONS....and that's undeniable...

Popped out toh ruhi hui thi, arohi acting karte karte sach me kab pregnant ho gayi bhagwaan janesmiley37
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

GWSSo6aa0AAdetp.jpeg

Abheera had no objection on her name so she is abheera sharma smiley36

Armaan is called ganda khoon because his mother is not a woman whom kaveri poddar dint approve her of family's daughter in law.As much as I know no one can chose their own parents as their own before birthsmiley37And Ruhi is called as Ganda khoon becoz of her own actions.she even make her mother , grandmother hear galis because of her actionssmiley37

Is Abhira some magician to pop out from nowhere?I dint know she has that talent toosmiley37

And we all know who is Abhira's parents , grandparents, great grandparents and their parents are.still calling her who don't have a family is ridiculous.The one who says Abhira don't have family conveniently forgot how Abhira don't have her blood relatives with her.If it's not for this Ruhi who have a big family and Abhira's mother's sacrificial nature Abhira would have a family.Its a tradition in this forum to mock orphan people from last generation.Sorry Ruhi is not an orphan.Who is Ruhi even?She born just because Abhira's grandfather chose to marry again after his wife's death thinking that his new wife will take care of his children.Abhira ki family relations tutgayi thi Ruhi ki wajah se and saying Ruhi has a family and Abhira pop out of nowhere.Arey Ruhi's lineage just popped out from the end of second generation.usse pehle bhi Abhira ki family yahi thi.

Ps.I am also not supporting calling someone as Ganda khoon.But Ruhi has a mind full of Ganda soch.Bit people comments like Abhira pop out of nowhere instigated me when we all know Abhira's whole family more than Ruhi's family.

Edited by elizamerin - 20 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Popped out toh ruhi hui thi, arohi acting karte karte sach me kab pregnant ho gayi bhagwaan janesmiley37

we don’t even know how Ruhi was conceived..because her mother was hanging around the ivf department… maybe Ruhi was a stolen embryo implanted in her mother..so then Ruhis biological family could be unknown..😂😜.. As for abhira…she was conceived by her parents..we saw that scene..and abhira was raised by her mother..Gen 3 heroine..and abhiras family goes back to generations..maheshwaries, singhanias, goenkas and sharmas are all her family..that’s why she is Gen 4 legacy heroine..

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

GWSSo6aa0AAdetp.jpeg

Abheera had no objection on her name so she is abheera sharma smiley36

Lol!!!

I hope atleast now there will no discussion around ABHEERA'S name.. 🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yaay you got an upgrade ( or downgrade) from old Ruhi to new Ruhi as your profile picture smiley37

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Yaay you got an upgrade ( or downgrade) from old Ruhi to new Ruhi as your profile picture smiley37

Her expressions after that chamat just took my heartsmiley42