Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

This is possibile if seperation is on cards but I don't think seperation is there at present this topic will become issue after marriage as far I can see

I can't find any reason for separation. Whatever reasons could have been there are already utilised.

Abhi Jo haal hai Armaan ka agar Abhira kahe ki maine poori poddar family ko maar diya tab bhi he won't believe her.

What else is left for separation I don't know??

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I must say Abhira has immense self-control. If it was anyone else in her place, Ruhi Birla ki gala dabba deti. Imagine the audacity to purposely mess up because she was apparently angry with Abhira, then lie without any sharam and put that printer in trouble and finally make a mockery out someone's parents. Abhira's reaction was way too mild in my opinion. And imagine the outrage if it was Abhira who would have even accidentally said a word against bhabhiji's parents.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

I must say Abhira has immense self-control. If it was anyone else in her place, Ruhi Birla ki gala dabba deti. Imagine the audacity to purposely mess up because she was apparently angry with Abhira, then lie without any sharam and put that printer in trouble and finally make a mockery out someone's parents. Abhira's reaction was way too mild in my opinion. And imagine the outrage if it was Abhira who would have even accidentally said a word against bhabhiji's parents.

why did Armaan and abhira let that idiot Ruhi handle anything related to their wedding. Abhira has wised up.,Armaan is still being a dumbo. Abhira should try and be a step ahead of Ruhi,from,now. That viper will do anything to spoil abhiras life..and I think we can kiss goodbye to the thought that they will ever have a sister bond. Ruhi is too selfish, manipulative, obsessed , lusty and plain nasty to accept and love abhira as her cousin..
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I can't find any reason for separation. Whatever reasons could have been there are already utilised.

Abhi Jo haal hai Armaan ka agar Abhira kahe ki maine poori poddar family ko maar diya tab bhi he won't believe her.

What else is left for separation I don't know??

It may happen abhira will get to know she can't conceive and that she may not tell armaan and leave but iske chances abhi nill hain pregnancy problems hogi as that is history of rishta but I don't think the issue will come before marriage after this prenap thing get over so at present I don't think any seperation is there

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

What was the post by the way??

she just expressed her concerns abt things going on here.
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I read your post and then before i come back it's vanished smiley36 never mind ignore karo kyunki zindagi na milegi dobara smiley36

Yeah I don't even read other comments much Only those which I find real fun or meaningful Baki I ignore But Even while scrolling so many start or end with Ruhi supporters this or that toh aaj bol diya will try not to waste my time again

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Bhai aisa hai..abhira ke mummy papa ka bhi aise hi hua tha..that's why it's a scary thought..I hope arman sa took precautions. ✌️🤞 coz mujhe ye shadi phir se hote hue bilkul nai dekhni🤣

Armaansa is still waiting for SR which is going to happen after wedding..he said so today..so it’s been made clear to viewers..😂

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1829741809360363733?t=3ECB6SonkOErKr2Parzo9g&s=19

With vidhya slap abhira problems started more doesn't it's a indication will this slap ruhi downfall has started or its otherwise smiley44

Aaj ka khushi Aaj manao.Kal khushi aur dukh kal dekhlenge

nutmeg7 thumbnail

With vidhya slap abhira problems started more doesn't it's a indication will this slap ruhi downfall has started or its otherwise smiley44

Jaane do. Tab ka tab dekh lenge. Waise bhi aage band baja ke saath mayyat nikalne wali hai. Aaj Khushi manao ki kuch toh exciting hua smiley36

Finally she got what she deserves and long due I must say Abhira is really kind to stop with just a slap. She deserves more. And the audacity saying she won’t apologise when she did it to ruin Abhira’s happiness and talk so low about her dead parents when she herself lost her parents and child hood trauma my foot no one is blind to believe this nonsense anymore. If she is really sensible to others pain she would never do what she did today. She tried to put the blame on the printer . Ring choir ki blame kis pe dalegi Ruhi Chuhi pe ?

Bharti sharing the clips for u ,missing u here.

https://x.com/its__tisha/status/1829690196432208121

Abhira splitting facts

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1829739782626537879

Sharmaji using her lawyer brain 🤗

https://x.com/employedmeg/status/1829753801093628249

Edited by Chaitu.V - 21 days ago